Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT, Gun Cooties

On Thu, 17 Sep 2015 13:30:27 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Or how the truth causes Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks to fall on the floor and have seizures. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

[8~{} Uncle Cootie Monster

"_Black Guns Matter_" Never to be used by Muslim terrorist.

http://www.fox35orlando.com/home/15536479-story

The scripture is etched on one side of the magazine. Etched on the
other is a symbol of a cross that dates from the Crusades of the
Middle Ages. -- "Crusader's trigger has three settings: Peace, War
and God Wills It."

Psalm 144:1, Amen!

Micro stamped bullets with pork grease and queer genes makes 'em
afraid of infidels. I'm working on the patent for queer genes. Get
shot and they turn gay.
--
"I am the infidel your Imam warned you about." Jan Morgan, Gun
Cave Indoor Firing Range operator.