Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default OT, Gun Cooties

Bob F wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 3:50:46 PM UTC-5, Bob
F wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:
Or how the truth causes Progressive Liberal Leftist
Commiecrat
Freaks to fall on the floor and have seizures. ^_^

Or, you can read about when a study on guns in the home
said
something they didn't like, Repubs solution was to stop
all studies
about gun safety issues.
http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-kellermann.htm

I love my P.L.L.C.F. Moonbat cousins. Their mental
disorder makes for
lots of amusement. I do feel a bit bad and somewhat
guilty for
laughing at the retards but what the hell. ^_^

LOL!

Pot, Kettle, Black!

You could at least use a current study. From your cite

The homicides which were studied came from three
metropolitan areas. The first two were Shelby County,
Tennessee (which includes Memphis), and King County,
Washington (which includes Seattle), both from August 1987
to August 1992. The third was Cuyahoga County, Ohio (which
includes Cleveland), from January 1990 to August 1992. King
County is predominately white and enjoys a relatively high
standard of living. Cuyahoga County is 25 percent
African-American, as is 44 percent of Shelby County. The
poverty levels of these counties were 5, 11 and 15 percent,
respectively. (The national poverty rate in 1992 was 15
percent.)

1992? 23 years ago?
http://www.gunfacts.info/wp-content/...rough-2013.png
Show a very STEEP decline since then