Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT, Gun Cooties

On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 15:50:37 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Saturday, September 19, 2015 at 4:57:21 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:

Were you getting mandatory sensitivity training ordered for all employees? The Moonbats have infested government and shoveled that horse manure on everyone. I'm glad I never had a government job, my lack of Political Correctness and refusal to acquiesce to such codswallop would have gotten me terminated. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Mean Monster

Yeah. Went through all the training designed by the Affirmative Action
crowed. Diversity training, Prejudice, Cultural diversity training,
the "feelings' classes and so on. Martial arts classes they only
taught half of the Akido art, just defense. Didn't want me to use
offensive moves. (I fooled them)

They were trying to polish a chunk of coal into a diamond. I gave the
ALPD group headaches. Spent plenty of time on the carpet, slaps on the
wrist, a time out and in the penalty box and under fire. They still
teach labor law about me when I spanked 'em.

Retired at 50, with 25 years government service, took my money and ran
to the bank. They still send checks by direct deposit. We didn't make
a lot of money back then, but we had a lot of fun.

I love America!