Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default OT, Gun Cooties

Oren posted for all of us...

On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 17:41:28 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

On Sat, 19 Sep 2015 09:02:45 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Suicide is already against the law. Problem is, how do you convict the
person in a court of law?

Get Dr.Frankenstein to reanimate the body or put the coffin in a jail cell

Had a Psychologist once, teaching a _suicide prevention_ course. He
made a statement about a person with "a history of suicide"...! Oh
boy, I was off to the races with him. "How does a person have a
history of suicide?"

Is that like being a little pregnant? He should have said attempted but then
again he edumicated.

He almost turned purple when I raised my hand. This is the same guy,
****ed at his water company - refusing to pay his water bill.

I told him to could grow a garden in his toilet and raise plants. Many
Psychologist are not to bright. His girlfriend was freaky to.

Oh yeah, they are in a different orbit. There were some real good ones in
the school district but some flakes that were hired before the good guy
came. They were a trip when the crappy software didn't work (they used to
buy what they wanted) and DEMAND it be fixed immediately. Always the day
before the state reports due or kid parent mandated action plans.

--
Tekkie