Old June 29th 15, 10:40 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Walmart won't makes Confederate flag cake but makes ISIS flag cake

http://video.foxnews.com/v/432875305...#sp=show-clips

http://preview.tinyurl.com/oe7p9tz

Old June 29th 15, 10:55 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

"Gordon Shumway" wrote in message
news

http://video.foxnews.com/v/432875305...#sp=show-clips

http://preview.tinyurl.com/oe7p9tz

Take that preview stuff and kram it up yer kaboose.
LOL

Old June 30th 15, 02:15 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 16:40:50 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/432875305...#sp=show-clips

Very interesting subject line, but look at the text in the url. Very
different story, isn't it?

http://preview.tinyurl.com/oe7p9tz

Old June 30th 15, 02:42 AM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/432875305...#sp=show-clips

Very interesting subject line, but look at the text in the url. Very
different story, isn't it?

http://preview.tinyurl.com/oe7p9tz

Oh, crap. I pasted the wrong URL.

Here's the right one.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/432822800...#sp=show-clips
Old June 30th 15, 03:08 AM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/432875305...#sp=show-clips

http://preview.tinyurl.com/oe7p9tz

Instead of complaining that your url was no good, it occurred to me I
could just google on the subject line.

The first hit was Walmart apologizing for doing this. I havent' read
the story yet but it was probably some 22-year old pastry clerk, who has
knows what band is playing at what stock car race but has no idea who
ISIS is. Or at least no idea what their flag looks like. I have no
idea what their flag looks like either.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/walma...ry?id=32103721

Sure enough, the inscription was in Arabic. Who can read that? Not the
clerk at Walmart.

All in all, pretty funny.

Old June 30th 15, 03:40 AM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/432875305...#sp=show-clips

http://preview.tinyurl.com/oe7p9tz

Instead of complaining that your url was no good, it occurred to me I
could just google on the subject line.

The first hit was Walmart apologizing for doing this. I havent' read
the story yet but it was probably some 22-year old pastry clerk, who has
knows what band is playing at what stock car race but has no idea who
ISIS is. Or at least no idea what their flag looks like. I have no
idea what their flag looks like either.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/walma...ry?id=32103721

Sure enough, the inscription was in Arabic. Who can read that? Not the
clerk at Walmart.

All in all, pretty funny.

A good example of "The Dumbassification Of America". Why didn't baker, who probably has a smart phone, take a picture and search the web. The queers are after bakers who refuse to bake same-sex wedding cakes, why not Southerners get together and file class action suits against those companies which decided to remove the Confederate battle flag from their inventory. It would be one heck of a civil rights suit showing that White folks have rights too. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Flag Monster
Old June 30th 15, 03:47 AM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/432875305...#sp=show-clips

http://preview.tinyurl.com/oe7p9tz

Instead of complaining that your url was no good, it occurred to me I
could just google on the subject line.

The first hit was Walmart apologizing for doing this. I havent' read
the story yet but it was probably some 22-year old pastry clerk, who has
knows what band is playing at what stock car race but has no idea who
ISIS is. Or at least no idea what their flag looks like. I have no
idea what their flag looks like either.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/walma...ry?id=32103721

Sure enough, the inscription was in Arabic. Who can read that? Not the
clerk at Walmart.

All in all, pretty funny.

A good example of "The Dumbassification Of America". Why didn't baker, who probably has a smart phone, take a picture and search the web.

Are you serious? That's ridiculous.

Old June 30th 15, 03:57 AM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Suggesting some minimum wage Walmart employee should search the web
may be a stretch, but "The Dumbassification Of America" is right on
point. With all of the turmoil in the land of the camel jockeys one
would have to be a total hermit to not know what that flag represents.

Old June 30th 15, 04:02 AM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Why? Would that not be SOP for a company that's so worried about Political Correctness. I imagine there is now a new directive for all the Walmart bakeries to be careful to check all images before putting one on a cake. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Cake Monster