Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Walmart won't makes Confederate flag cake but makes ISIS flag cake

On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 23:55:12 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
It doesn't take much imagination to use the genetic
default 'nazi' this or that response. Next time
maybe you could think it thru and post an original
well thought out post.

Malcontent Reynolds believes that people who want
to keep their Confederate battle flags want to take
over the world just like Nazis.

I think most ppl who want to keep that flag just love to say 'the
south shall rise again' in their southern drawl. It's like a symbol
of southern culture. That's another reason why I love that flag.

He/she/it has a fantasy about racist White people
taking over North and South America then rounding
up all the non-White people to put them in
concentration camps where they will be gassed and
cremated.

It's sad to think some ppl don't understand that it's our differences
that make life interesting and worth living.

The moon bat also supports gun control but will
never acknowledge that the language in gun control
laws was borrowed from the Nazis.(yes, it was
translated into English) Sheesh! O_o

Oops!

--
Maggie