Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default Walmart won't makes Confederate flag cake but makes ISIS flag cake

On Wed, 01 Jul 2015 11:32:52 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I don't think we are being forced to accept it as
normal, just that we cannot discriminate against it.
You don't have to accept it as right or normal.

I think we are being forced to accept as normal. People will find a
way to discriminate if they want to discriminate. We can try to
legislate it, but you can't force people to go along with something
that's and issue of beliefs. They will find a way to rebel. I think
we all do that.

--
Maggie