Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Walmart won't makes Confederate flag cake but makes ISIS flagcake

On 7/1/2015 8:48 AM, trader_4 wrote:

The most interesting thing I saw post decision that got little
attention was the Texas attorney general telling clerks in the
state that they still don't have to issue marriage licenses if
they personally object to gay marriage. Hard to imagine that he
did that without checking with Rick Perry. More likely, Perry
told him to do it, precisely to try to get more votes from the
religious hardliners. We'll see where that goes, obviously it's
a total waste of time and money, because they will quickly have
court orders telling them they can't do that. I wonder what's
next, Perry blocking the door, like George Wallace?

My guess is the AG wants the good publicity he gets amongst fellow
evangelicals. If he gets his name in the paper enough he will win the
next governor election. Perry wants to be President.