Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Walmart won't makes Confederate flag cake but makes ISIS flag cake

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 22:47:26 -0400, micky
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 19:40:30 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Monday, June 29, 2015 at 9:08:53 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 16:40:50 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/432875305...#sp=show-clips

http://preview.tinyurl.com/oe7p9tz

Instead of complaining that your url was no good, it occurred to me I
could just google on the subject line.

The first hit was Walmart apologizing for doing this. I havent' read
the story yet but it was probably some 22-year old pastry clerk, who has
knows what band is playing at what stock car race but has no idea who
ISIS is. Or at least no idea what their flag looks like. I have no
idea what their flag looks like either.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/walma...ry?id=32103721

Sure enough, the inscription was in Arabic. Who can read that? Not the
clerk at Walmart.

All in all, pretty funny.

A good example of "The Dumbassification Of America". Why didn't baker, who probably has a smart phone, take a picture and search the web.

Are you serious? That's ridiculous.

Suggesting some minimum wage Walmart employee should search the web
may be a stretch, but "The Dumbassification Of America" is right on
point. With all of the turmoil in the land of the camel jockeys one
would have to be a total hermit to not know what that flag represents.

The queers are after bakers who refuse to bake same-sex wedding cakes, why not Southerners get together and file class action suits against those companies which decided to remove the Confederate battle flag from their inventory. It would be one heck of a civil rights suit showing that White folks have rights too. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Flag Monster