Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Walmart won't makes Confederate flag cake but makes ISIS flag cake

On Monday, June 29, 2015 at 11:43:55 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 21:57:27 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:
Suggesting some minimum wage Walmart employee
should search the web may be a stretch, but "The
Dumbassification Of America" is right on point. With
all of the turmoil in the land of the camel jockeys one
would have to be a total hermit to not know what
that flag represents.

It depends on who you ask.

I've always called it the Rebel flag. I have both rebel and union
blood in me. My ancestors were on both sides of the fight. I didn't
participate, but the Rebel flag is still a part of this countries
history and part of my heritage, too, and I'm no more ashamed of it
than I am of the stars and stripes. When I see the Rebel flag I'm
reminded of my heritage and history and of people who fought for what
they believed in regardless of which side they were on.

Imo, we're all rebels when we speak up for what we believe, and I
don't think it's right to stop selling the Rebel flag because some
criminal did something stupid.

--
Maggie

Apparently 40% of blacks living in SC agree with you, they have no
problem with the confederate flag either. Leading you to wonder,
who the real racists are. Those like you who look at the
confederate flag and see southern pride, bravery, etc, or the
libs and black agitators who look at it and see racism, even in
things like a Duke of Hazards car with the flag on the roof?