Senior Member

Default How not to get stuck in snow

About 5 years ago I had my parking lot repaved. The paving company intentionally put a shallow slope in the asphalt so that rain and snow melt would run off the parking lot. But, the slope we're talking about is only about 1/8 of an inch per foot; about half of what's required for drain piping.

But, every year I get several tenants knocking on my door and asking for shovels and ice chippers and salt because their cars are stuck in the snow in their parking stall. And, I've finally figured it out.

Tenants won't bother to remove the clumps of ice or hard packed snow that forms behind their wheel wells. As long as the car is in motion, convection removes the heat from the body of the car. But, when they park their cars, the heat from the interior of the car warms the body of the car, and these clumps of ice fall off BEHIND their wheels. So, then, when they want to get out of their parking stalls, those clumps of ice act like wheel blocks to prevent the car from moving, and their wheels just spin and dig holes in the snow.

So, if you live in a climate where snow collects into massive stallagtites behind each of your car's wheels, use a hatchet or something to cut those things off before you park your car. Then, when you next put your car in reverse to pull out of your parking stall, there won't be those blocks of ice behind your wheels to prevent your car from moving.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/10/2014 03:14 PM, nestork wrote:

[...]

Due to a really bad winter I sure had a lot of those snow clumps...but
as soon at I move the car or turn the wheel they fall off.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Nestork,

Why don't you back into the parking space?

Dave M.

Posted to alt.home.repair

philo wrote:
[...]

Yup,
Over here we are all on snow tires. That problem does not bother us.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Mar 2014 21:14:28 +0100, nestork
wrote:

[...]

You talkin' about them Road Turds???

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/10/2014 08:47 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Due to a really bad winter I sure had a lot of those snow clumps...but
as soon at I move the car or turn the wheel they fall off.

Yup,
Over here we are all on snow tires. That problem does not bother us.

The answer seems to be front wheel drive.

The alley had turned completely to ice and I had no trouble getting through.

One of my neighbors who has a rear wheel drive could not even back up to
get into the alley.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/10/2014 3:14 PM, nestork wrote:

So, if you live in a climate where snow collects into massive
stallagtites behind each of your car's wheels, use a hatchet or
something to cut those things off before you park your car.

All you have to do is kick them. But you want your tenants to knock
them off their cars before they turn into the parking stall. You don't
think they'd stop in the street to do that, do you? No, at best
they'll stop in the parking lot, kick them off, then park. Either way,
you'll get snow chunks accumulating in your parking lot, because it's
winter time.

Then, when
you next put your car in reverse to pull out of your parking stall,
there won't be those blocks of ice behind your wheels to prevent your
car from moving.

All they have to do is turn their wheels before backing up so as to
not back right up and over the ice turds.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Moe DeLoughan wrote:
[...]

Really? Would you care to explain how turning the wheel causes the rear
wheels to not back up over ice turds that are directly behind the rear
wheels?

Besides, the OP mentioned "parking stalls". How much can you turn while
backing out of a parking stall?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Mar 2014 15:58:28 -0700, David L. Martel
wrote:

Nestork,

Why don't you back into the parking space?

Dave M.

Hear, hear.

I also back into my garage. Why? the thinking is that when I come home, I
can take my time to carefully put the car away. And who knows, what kind
of emergency may require me to drive out fast, when I don't have that
time. One time after a severe accident to one foot; I had to drive myself
to the hospital. I really, really was glad I only had to drive the car
'forward' to get there. Even more glad it was an automatic.

Now, where I live ALL the neighbors now back into their garages. HA!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/11/2014 9:04 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Moe DeLoughan wrote:
[...]

Most cars nowadays are front wheel drive, so most resistance comes
from what's blocking the front wheels. Turn the front wheels a bit and
the car can move much more easily. It then only has the hump behind
one or both rear wheels to climb over, and it can now do so.
You don't need to turn the wheels much, nor do you need to maintain
the angle of turn beyond a foot of progress. Once you're past the
lump, just straighten the wheels and keep moving.

I've only been dealing with this for the past month. We got several
heavy snows, and the ice turd accumulation has been relentless. I had
some drop off in my garage that I wasn't aware of until they'd frozen
into place. So I had to slightly maneuver around them the same way I
had to maneuver around the ones in the parking stalls at work.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 07:32:07 -0700, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

...snip....

Most cars nowadays are front wheel drive, so most resistance comes from
what's blocking the front wheels. Turn the front wheels a bit and the
car can move much more easily. It then only has the hump behind one or
both rear wheels to climb over, and it can now do so.
You don't need to turn the wheels much, nor do you need to maintain the
angle of turn beyond a foot of progress. Once you're past the lump, just
straighten the wheels and keep moving.

I used to allow a bit of 'running' space. Park slightly out of the space,
then on start up gently drive forward, and ram it out in reverse and 'hop'
over the clumps. Sadly, some parking lots do NOT allow backing into the
stalls.
Posted to alt.home.repair

RobertMacy wrote:
On Mon, 10 Mar 2014 15:58:28 -0700, David L. Martel wrote:

Nestork,

Why don't you back into the parking space?

Dave M.

Hear, hear.

I also back into my garage. Why? the thinking is that when I come home, I
can take my time to carefully put the car away. And who knows, what kind
of emergency may require me to drive out fast, when I don't have that
time. One time after a severe accident to one foot; I had to drive myself
to the hospital. I really, really was glad I only had to drive the car
'forward' to get there. Even more glad it was an automatic.

Now, where I live ALL the neighbors now back into their garages. HA!

I have been backing into parking spots for about as long as I have been
driving. There are a number of reasons, one of which no longer applies.

The main reason is that I hate trying to back out of a parking spot in a
busy parking lot. Pulling out of the spot is so much easier because you can
see the traffic in the lanes and you can make eye contact with the other
drivers. It's quick and easy. The offset is the need to back in which is
only an issue if the driver behind you is either an a-hole or doesn't
realize that you pulled past the spot so that you can back in. The quicker
you are at pulling forward and putting the vehicle in reverse, the better.
Using your turn signal is also important, assuming the driver behind you is
somewhat intelligent. Of course, the best case is a pull through spot. I'm
always amazed at the drivers that have a pull through spot available, yet
leave their vehicle in the "back" spot which will require them the back out
if someone parks in front of them. How hard is it to think ahead and take
the front spot so you can pull right out?

The other reason I've always backed in is based on an old bad habit. When I
was young and stupid my brain would tell me to back in while sober so I
wouldn't have to back out when I was drunk. It was a safety issue. ;-) My
drinking days are behind me so that's no longer an issue.

I also think that one of the reasons I don't mind backing in is because I
don't mind driving in reverse. I'll back up "long" distances every now and
then just to stay in practice. I've driven in reverse around entire blocks
on occasion. I'll admit that I'm not as adapt at high speed reverse driving
as when I was younger, but I can still back a vehicle into (and through)
some pretty tight areas regardless of whether or not multiple turns are
required. Some drivers are just not very skilled at driving in reverse and
I feel it's because they never purposely practice.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 08:01:12 -0700, DerbyDad03
wrote:

...snip....

I also think that one of the reasons I don't mind backing in is because I
don't mind driving in reverse. I'll back up "long" distances every now
and
then just to stay in practice. I've driven in reverse around entire
blocks
on occasion. I'll admit that I'm not as adapt at high speed reverse
driving
as when I was younger, but I can still back a vehicle into (and through)
some pretty tight areas regardless of whether or not multiple turns are
required. Some drivers are just not very skilled at driving in reverse
and
I feel it's because they never purposely practice.

The trick is to ALWAYS look in reverse, never change back to looking front
while driving backwards. And, sometimes moving your hand to the inside at
the bottom of the wheel helps [or such], but I think that type crutch will
ultimately mislead the brain and is fraught with peril.

No matter how you cut it, driving backwards is ultimately unstable. Rear
wheel steering just is not good. Like trying to land a 'tail dragger'
airplane, all is well until you're below 'flying' speed and then watch out.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 05:47:17 -0500, philo* wrote:

On 03/10/2014 08:47 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Due to a really bad winter I sure had a lot of those snow clumps...but
as soon at I move the car or turn the wheel they fall off.

Yup,
Over here we are all on snow tires. That problem does not bother us.

The answer seems to be front wheel drive.

The alley had turned completely to ice and I had no trouble getting through.

One of my neighbors who has a rear wheel drive could not even back up to
get into the alley.

Corvair, VW Bug, or old Simca rear drive handled it just fine!!!
It's EOD, Engine Over Drive that really makes the difference
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 08:09:58 -0700, RobertMacy
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 08:01:12 -0700, DerbyDad03
wrote:

...snip....

[...]

Ground Loop!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

RobertMacy wrote:
[...]

I never liked the bottom of the steering wheel method. It was suggested
that I try that when backing a trailer and I just couldn't get used to it.
I do fine with my hand on the top, trailer or not.

No matter how you cut it, driving backwards is ultimately unstable. Rear
wheel steering just is not good.

Which is why I practice and think everybody should.

When I was much younger, I had a friend who felt the same way as I do -
driving in reverse is a good skill to have. One Saturday night his
transmission went bad and the only gear he had was reverse. I "followed"
him as he drove over 10 miles in reverse to get the car home. For a short
while - one exit's worth on the Van Wyck Expressway - we reached a decent
speed. The only thing that slowed him down was the sound of the tranny.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/11/2014 3:00 PM, philo wrote:

My dad bought a Corvair in 1964 and I always freaked my friends out by
parking in snow banks etc . That think never got stuck.

Ralph Nadir knew **** about safety, that thing was in two front end
accidents and was able to drive away fine and no one inside got injured.

Screw Nadar.

I had a '62 Corvair Monza coupe with snow tires. I drove a few people
home from work in a snowstorm and passed a Jeep on a hill. Loved that
car. I was broadsided by an 18 wheeler and has a couple of scratches,
but lost the car.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

But, every year I get several tenants knocking on my door and asking for
shovels and ice chippers and salt because their cars are stuck in the
snow in their parking stall. And, I've finally figured it out.

Nestor,

Is there a legal reason you feel obligated to provide shovels, ice
chippers and salt to tenants that are stuck in the snow?

Next, they may want new light bulbs or even ask you to put them in. Or
the sink and toilet are not the correct shade of white.

Put in you written lease or tell the tenants those things are their
responsibility.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Mar 2014 18:58:28 -0400, "David L. Martel"
wrote:

Nestork,

Why don't you back into the parking space?

Dave M.

OP is talking about his tenants. They bug him for shovels, ice
chippers and salt. I'd tell 'em to buy those things at a local store.

"Get OFF my lawn!"

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Nestork,

Why don't you back into the parking space?

Dave M.

OP is talking about his tenants. They bug him for shovels, ice
chippers and salt. I'd tell 'em to buy those things at a local store.

I wouldn't. First, it's his property, so it's his responsibility as
the property owner/manager to keep it up. It's not as if the renters
are causing the problem, it's just as much an act of nature as grass
growing and trees needing trimming.
Second, because if they do it themselves, they can (probably will) do
some damage while angrily chopping away at the ice. He could end up
having to pay to have the surface patched as a result of people going
gangbusters on his pavement. Have the property maintenance people take
care of it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 15:51:32 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Ralph Nadir knew **** about safety, that thing was in two front end
accidents and was able to drive away fine and no one inside got injured.

Screw Nadar.

I had a '62 Corvair Monza coupe with snow tires. I drove a few people
home from work in a snowstorm and passed a Jeep on a hill. Loved that
car. I was broadsided by an 18 wheeler and has a couple of scratches,
but lost the car.

I was in a Corvair. Highway patrol figured it was rear ended by a
drunk driver at ~ 110MPH. Impact drove the engine and tranny forward
into the back seat. We all lived. Center back seat is a bad place to
sit, though
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 17:10:24 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

RobertMacy wrote:
[...]

My first car was a '61 mini. Spark plugs and distributor right out i
the open behind the removeable stamped steel grille that spent more
time off than on. I'd be out at my girlfriend's place and it would
start to rain - a driving west wind chasing it right up the road that
I had to take to get to the highway to go home. (as well as numerous
good-sized water puddles) Many a time I backed the little mini from
the crowsfoot corner, through Winterbourne to the 86.
Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 wrote:

I also think that one of the reasons I don't mind backing in is
because I don't mind driving in reverse. I'll back up "long"
distances every now and then just to stay in practice. I've driven in
reverse around entire blocks on occasion.

If you were any good, you could do that with a trailer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RobertMacy wrote:
The trick is to ALWAYS look in reverse, never change back to looking
front while driving backwards. And, sometimes moving your hand to the
inside at the bottom of the wheel helps [or such], but I think that
type crutch will ultimately mislead the brain and is fraught with
peril.
No matter how you cut it, driving backwards is ultimately unstable.
Rear wheel steering just is not good. Like trying to land a 'tail
dragger' airplane, all is well until you're below 'flying' speed and
then watch out.

I knew a guy that would come out of his house, start his motorcycle, lift his
feet, and coast backwards down an 8 foot hill on his 50 foot driveway, around
the corner at the bottom, stop, then release his clutch and head on his way
without ever putting his feet on the ground.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RobertMacy wrote:
The trick is to ALWAYS look in reverse, never change back to looking
front while driving backwards.

I almost never look backwards when backing up. That's what rear view mirrors are
for. On many hehicles you can see way better with the mirrors than turning
around.

Posted to alt.home.repair

philo wrote:
On 03/10/2014 08:47 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Due to a really bad winter I sure had a lot of those snow clumps...but
as soon at I move the car or turn the wheel they fall off.

Yup,
Over here we are all on snow tires. That problem does not bother us.

The answer seems to be front wheel drive.

The alley had turned completely to ice and I had no trouble getting
through.

One of my neighbors who has a rear wheel drive could not even back up to
get into the alley.

Hi,
I guess living in cold Alberta we're well prepared for cold weather
driving. All vehicles in my family are AWD type(Acura, Subaru) with
good winter tires. This winter is like coldest in 20 years. More than
usual snow and cold temp. Wife and kids park in the garage, I am left
outside in the back yard parked inside a potable car port. I programmed
my remote starter when temp. drops below -25C, it starts and runs 5
mins. Also my remote fob can check batttery condition(voltage) and
engine bay temp. So far haven't got stuck this winter, LOL!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Nestork,

Why don't you back into the parking space?

Dave M.

OP is talking about his tenants. They bug him for shovels, ice
chippers and salt. I'd tell 'em to buy those things at a local store.

I wouldn't. First, it's his property, so it's his responsibility as
the property owner/manager to keep it up. It's not as if the renters
are causing the problem, it's just as much an act of nature as grass
growing and trees needing trimming.
Second, because if they do it themselves, they can (probably will) do
some damage while angrily chopping away at the ice. He could end up
having to pay to have the surface patched as a result of people going
gangbusters on his pavement. Have the property maintenance people take
care of it.

Which is why I asked before, if there is a legal reason to provide a
specific service to the tenants. Shovels, ice chippers and salt...?

How about the tenant call for AAA service if they are stuck in a
little snow?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2014-03-11 11:01 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

The main reason is that I hate trying to back out of a parking spot in a
busy parking lot. Pulling out of the spot is so much easier because you can
see the traffic in the lanes and you can make eye contact with the other
drivers.

I disagree. I find it easier backing out. People will give you more room
since they want to steal your spot. I also have a double-wide driveway,
so I back out of the garage with no difficulty.

Posted to alt.home.repair

nestork wrote in
:

[...]

10-20" forecast for Wed-Thurs.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2cdhlzn&s=8

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski writes:

On 3/11/2014 3:00 PM, philo wrote:

My dad bought a Corvair in 1964 and I always freaked my friends out by
parking in snow banks etc . That think never got stuck.

Ralph Nadir knew **** about safety, that thing was in two front end
accidents and was able to drive away fine and no one inside got injured.

Screw Nadar.

I had a '62 Corvair Monza coupe with snow tires. I drove a few people
home from work in a snowstorm and passed a Jeep on a hill. Loved that
car. I was broadsided by an 18 wheeler and has a couple of scratches,
but lost the car.

Having owned a string of Corvairs, I agree they were good in the snow.
But about 6 or 7 inches of unplowed snow could stop them cold.

The entire underside of the car was flat. Get the car up on that
and it's not moving anywhere.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 21:14:07 -0400, Dan Espen
wrote:

Ed Pawlowski writes:

On 3/11/2014 3:00 PM, philo wrote:

My dad bought a Corvair in 1964 and I always freaked my friends out by
parking in snow banks etc . That think never got stuck.

Ralph Nadir knew **** about safety, that thing was in two front end
accidents and was able to drive away fine and no one inside got injured.

Screw Nadar.

I had a '62 Corvair Monza coupe with snow tires. I drove a few people
home from work in a snowstorm and passed a Jeep on a hill. Loved that
car. I was broadsided by an 18 wheeler and has a couple of scratches,
but lost the car.

Having owned a string of Corvairs, I agree they were good in the snow.
But about 6 or 7 inches of unplowed snow could stop them cold.

The entire underside of the car was flat. Get the car up on that
and it's not moving anywhere.

But you could back it out after jumping on the back bumper.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 10, 2014 4:14:28 PM UTC-4, nestork wrote:
[...]

I'd put car ramps on my spot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 05:47:17 -0500, philoÂ* wrote:

On 03/10/2014 08:47 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Due to a really bad winter I sure had a lot of those snow clumps...but
as soon at I move the car or turn the wheel they fall off.

Yup,
Over here we are all on snow tires. That problem does not bother us.

The answer seems to be front wheel drive.

The alley had turned completely to ice and I had no trouble getting through.

One of my neighbors who has a rear wheel drive could not even back up to
get into the alley.

When I had RWD cars I always put 3 100lb bags of sand in the trunk
over the axle in late fall. I NEVER got stuck.
My Ford F-100 got 5 bags.
Sand is cheap, but there's a MPG penalty.
With FWD cars I try to not let the gas tank get below 1/2 tank to
minimize fishtailing.
When there's a foot of unplowed snow on the road, you best stay home.
FWD is much better in snow.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How not to get stuck in snow assorted baloney

DerbyDad03 posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

The other reason I've always backed in is based on an old bad habit. When I
was young and stupid my brain would tell me to back in while sober so I
wouldn't have to back out when I was drunk. It was a safety issue. ;-) My
drinking days are behind me so that's no longer an issue.

How are the blackouts these days? *~)

I also think that one of the reasons I don't mind backing in is because I
don't mind driving in reverse. I'll back up "long" distances every now and
then just to stay in practice. I've driven in reverse around entire blocks
on occasion. I'll admit that I'm not as adapt at high speed reverse driving
as when I was younger, but I can still back a vehicle into (and through)
some pretty tight areas regardless of whether or not multiple turns are
required. Some drivers are just not very skilled at driving in reverse and
I feel it's because they never purposely practice.

It is a requirement in EVOC training. Don't try to turn in the seat and look
back because at it's best you only see somebody's ugly mug.

--
Tekkie
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren[_2_] View Post
Nestor,
Is there a legal reason you feel obligated to provide shovels, ice
chippers and salt to tenants that are stuck in the snow?
Put in you written lease or tell the tenants those things are their
responsibility.
Believe it or not, the law in Manitoba is that landlords are only required to remove snow from the access ways to the tenant's parking spots, not from the parking spots themselves. The parking spot is consider part of the space the tenant is renting, and it's their responsibility to maintain that space just in the same way as it's the tenant's responsibility to maintain a reasonable standard of cleanliness in their apartments. So, it's actually the tenant's responsibility to clear the snow that falls in their parking spot just as it's the tenant's responsibility to remove the dirt that accumulates on their apartment floors during their tenancy.

Residential Tenancies Branch | Province of Manitoba

The above web page contains the following statement:

In an outdoor parking lot, the landlord is responsible for clearing snow, when necessary, to give tenants access to their parking stall. The landlord doesn’t have to remove snow from individual parking stalls, unless the tenant and landlord have agreed that this service will be provided.

Anyhow, I just wanted to let people know that it's good practice to remove those "ice turds" from their cars in a convenient location before parking their cars somewhere they have to back out over those things.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Mar 2014 20:16:08 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

philo* posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 03/10/2014 08:47 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Due to a really bad winter I sure had a lot of those snow clumps...but
as soon at I move the car or turn the wheel they fall off.
Yup,
Over here we are all on snow tires. That problem does not bother us.

The answer seems to be front wheel drive.

The alley had turned completely to ice and I had no trouble getting through.

One of my neighbors who has a rear wheel drive could not even back up to
get into the alley.

+1

I went out to the airport today with the little 2wd Ranger and pulled
into the lot, not realizing how deep the snow was!!!. It had drifted
in a good 18" deep - I was in to the height of the bumper before I
realized it. Said "what the heck" and went in for lunch. When I came
out to leave it had drifted in pretty good. Pretty well up to the
rocker panels all around. I rocked it a few times, and backed it right
out. Then we opened the gate to let one of the guys with an Acura
sedan out. It's running Haks on all 4, and he got about halfway
through the drift I went through, and was stuck. A bit of digging and
shoving got him back out, and he tried a different angle of attack,
and a bit more speed, and got through.

So a light rear ended rwd got through better than the EOD front wheel
drive in this case. A bit of extra ground clearande DID help.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 Mar 2014 02:43:56 +0100, nestork
wrote:

'Oren[_2_ Wrote:
;3209404']
[...]

This is true if they have an assigned spot. If it is "general
parking" the landlord may be responsible for clearing it all.
'Residential Tenancies Branch | Province of Manitoba'
(http://tinyurl.com/oun5rhu)

The above web page contains the following statement:

In an outdoor parking lot, the landlord is responsible for clearing
snow, when necessary, to give tenants access to their parking stall. The
landlord doesn’t have to remove snow from individual parking stalls,
unless the tenant and landlord have agreed that this service will be
provided.

Anyhow, I just wanted to let people know that it's good practice to
remove those "ice turds" from their cars in a convenient location before
parking their cars somewhere they have to back out over those things.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/11/2014 02:51 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/11/2014 3:00 PM, philo wrote:

My dad bought a Corvair in 1964 and I always freaked my friends out by
parking in snow banks etc . That think never got stuck.

Ralph Nadir knew **** about safety, that thing was in two front end
accidents and was able to drive away fine and no one inside got injured.

Screw Nadar.

I had a '62 Corvair Monza coupe with snow tires. I drove a few people
home from work in a snowstorm and passed a Jeep on a hill. Loved that
car. I was broadsided by an 18 wheeler and has a couple of scratches,
but lost the car.

I still recall the time when I was in the Army I had to drive a
Lieutenant to the top of a mountain in a 1/4 ton truck.

As we got higher up the thing kept stalling due to the increased
elevation and we never did make it to the top...but there were some kids
up their in Corvair.

O/T: Snow Lew Hodgett[_6_] Woodworking 31 November 7th 11 01:05 AM
This bit of snow Roberts UK diy 1 December 2nd 10 12:51 AM
Snow-shovel; snow sticks to it: how to make slippery? David Combs Home Repair 27 January 4th 10 08:05 AM
snow, and the sound of snow dougreed Electronics Repair 4 August 9th 06 02:42 AM
WAY OT - HOW TO MAKE SNOW AND BUILD A HOMEMADE SNOW GUN J T Woodworking 0 August 6th 04 06:41 AM