Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Very OT - Woody Allen declines comment on abuse of 7 year old daughter

He's famous so, who cares? Undoubtedly his now adult daughter must be lying. It
would be just fine if he had worn a uniform and served his country.......

Dylan Farrow Takes Woody Allen, Hollywood and Celebrity to Task

http://thebea.st/1fyJQFR

Dylan describes how her father allegedly sexually abused her in the early ‘90s
in the attic of their house while she played with her brother’s toy train. “He
talked to me while he did it, whispering that I was a good girl, that this was
our secret, promising that we’d go to Paris and I’d be a star in his movies,”
she writes. Even at that moment, with only a little girl to confront him, Allen
leaned on Hollywood for protection. And he continued to do so amidst her
allegations. As Dylan writes, “sexual abuse claims against the powerful stall
more easily. There were experts willing to attack my credibility. There were
doctors willing to gaslight an abused child.”
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/2/2014 8:52 AM, Lab Lover wrote:

crap snipped unread?

What the **** is wrong with you? Take your **** elsewhere.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 13:01:14 -0600, "Steve F." wrote:

[...]

A rather strong reaction to perfectly legitimate news story. Curious.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/2/2014 4:25 PM, Lab Lover wrote:

A rather strong reaction to perfectly legitimate news story. Curious.

But is way OT for a home repair group. You seem infatuated with stories
of little girls though.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 16:43:15 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/2/2014 4:25 PM, Lab Lover wrote:

A rather strong reaction to perfectly legitimate news story. Curious.

But is way OT for a home repair group. You seem infatuated with stories
of little girls though.

Close, I am infuriated by those who would abuse children. Infatuated /
infuriated, I can see where you might be confused.

As it would appear there are a number of adult males in this group with a queer
affinity for little children (don't take that personally Ed, I am sure you are
just fine), it seems appropriate to highlight the topic.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 13:52:27 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 16:43:15 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/2/2014 4:25 PM, Lab Lover wrote:

A rather strong reaction to perfectly legitimate news story. Curious.

But is way OT for a home repair group. You seem infatuated with stories
of little girls though.

Close, I am infuriated by those who would abuse children. Infatuated /
infuriated, I can see where you might be confused.

As it would appear there are a number of adult males in this group with a queer
affinity for little children (don't take that personally Ed, I am sure you are
just fine), it seems appropriate to highlight the topic.

Step back. Nobody here has such an affinity. I said here before that
if I caught a person; knowing, they molested a child I would kill then
on the spot. Dead. As they looked me in the eyes and took their last
breath.

Stop trying to make **** up about people here. And stop making
presumptions about people here. Plus, you are wrong thinking this is
an appropriate subject in this group.

This is the first time I commented about this thread or the other one
where a perfectly fine photo of a young teen in the other thread,
where you seemed to think willshack was a pervert.

STFU about it. Come at me if you so desire, but I've read this group
for a long time - you are wrong about the people and what you think
"appears" to be. Not everybody here agrees on all subjects, all the
time, but that is another subject.

Your bat - your ball.

--
'...we don't wanna bring our guns, but ready if it goes there -- Madison Rising
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 14:28:12 -0800, Oren wrote:

[...]

You would kill a person, denying them due process and their civil rights? Very
impressive Oren, rather anarchistic if not fascist. Your above statement is
perfect example of why people such as yourself should be supervised when amongst
children.

Stop trying to make **** up about people here. And stop making
presumptions about people here. Plus, you are wrong thinking this is
an appropriate subject in this group.

I have "made up" nothing. I expressed an opinion and an observation. As for
the topic being inappropriate in this group, I agree. However, as the previous
post set the OT standard, this has become fair game.

This is the first time I commented about this thread or the other one
where a perfectly fine photo of a young teen in the other thread,
where you seemed to think willshack was a pervert.

But the post about the "young teen" was perfectly appropriate for a home repair
group? This is hypocritical of you Oren, but you know that.

I never said anything about willshack being a pervert. I said what he posted
and then subsequently said was "creepy". My opinion remains unchanged.

STFU about it. Come at me if you so desire, but I've read this group
for a long time - you are wrong about the people and what you think
"appears" to be. Not everybody here agrees on all subjects, all the
time, but that is another subject.

"Come at you" Am I supposed to be intimidated by such a challenge? Please, act
your age. This is a debate in a public forum. Utilizing the tactics of Saul
Alinsky, attempting to bully me and silence me will not work. Feel free to try.
The topic of child abuse is timely, pertinent and socially relevant. Far more
so than how a group of old men admire an unrelated "young teen".

I find it very interesting that no one, as of yet, has reacted with condemnation
toward Woody Allen for abusing a seven year old little girl. No, it is more
important to attack those who post the story.

Tell me Oren, which is more offensive to you, Allen's behavior or my posting the
story about it. A rhetorical question, do not bother to answer, your feelings
are obvious.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 17:03:19 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

You would kill a person, denying them due process and their civil rights? Very
impressive Oren, rather anarchistic if not fascist. Your above statement is
perfect example of why people such as yourself should be supervised when amongst
children.

Most of your jabbering is snipped by me.

Let explain this in simple terms. Hopefully it may sink in. I'm a
retired Penologist. I spent decades ensuring the protected rights of
convicted child molesters. Made me sick. Until you read the official
records of a child molester, do not think of yourself as superior to
me or think you have some profound knowledge about what happens to
children.

I'm no longer bound by the Oath I took.

To answer your question, yes, I would kill a person I caught molesting
a child. And no, I'm not afraid to face a prison sentence for doing
so. Find me a female jury that would convict me.

Perhaps I have a bigger set of balls than you, but of course, you will
never find out.

Come back when you have something or take your lame **** to another
place. This is not it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 17:46:56 -0800, Oren wrote:

[...]

You put me in my place Oren. I will lower my head and whimper as I retreat from
our discussion. Thanks for being gentle.

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Oh, one last thing Oren, I find it very interesting that you have not reacted
with condemnation toward Woody Allen for abusing a seven year old little girl.
Maybe you don't think it is wrong.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/2/14 7:03 PM, Lab Lover wrote:
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 14:28:12 -0800, Oren wrote:

A heap cut.

I find it very interesting that no one, as of yet, has reacted with condemnation
toward Woody Allen for abusing a seven year old little girl. No, it is more
important to attack those who post the story.

More cut.

What is there to say? It's despicable if her allegations are true.
It's despicable if she's lying.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 18:49:00 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

[...]

He hasn't reacted to a few million other abused children, either.
Should he be required to name them all? Note that he didn't witness
Woddy's woody, either.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 20:50:22 -0600, Dean Hoffman
" wrote:

On 2/2/14 7:03 PM, Lab Lover wrote:
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 14:28:12 -0800, Oren wrote:

A heap cut.

I find it very interesting that no one, as of yet, has reacted with condemnation
toward Woody Allen for abusing a seven year old little girl. No, it is more
important to attack those who post the story.

More cut.

What is there to say? It's despicable if her allegations are true.
It's despicable if she's lying.

Do you remember the case? I found it abhorrent, that he got away with
it without even a trial, at the time. It just proves the power of the
Hollyweird elite. ...and these same people are/were wanting to hang
everyone in the Catholic Church.

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

The fact remains. I have not read the official accounts of the
allegations or exactly what took place. Do you have links to the
statements sworn under Oath?

Back to your time out corner you go.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/2/2014 8:49 PM, Lab Lover wrote:

Oh, one last thing Oren, I find it very interesting that you have not reacted
with condemnation toward Woody Allen for abusing a seven year old little girl.
Maybe you don't think it is wrong.

Sure like to "bait", don't you? So, how do you feel now that you
no longer bugger little boys in the ass?

Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote:

On 2/2/14 7:03 PM, Lab Lover wrote:
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 14:28:12 -0800, Oren wrote:

A heap cut.

I find it very interesting that no one, as of yet, has reacted with condemnation
toward Woody Allen for abusing a seven year old little girl. No, it is more
important to attack those who post the story.

More cut.

What is there to say? It's despicable if her allegations are true.
It's despicable if she's lying.

Right. Maybe the OP can give me some official law enforcement records
to read. I'd be happy to do so and render my opinion. I can only
comment on official records I read of other child molesters.

When the Allen story first broke years ago I was not able to watch him
in the comedic fashions that I once did. Still can't and won't. Not
because of his talent but the cloud over his head that I'm not able to
figure out exactly.

I'm sorry the OP thinks I attacked him for posting the story. It was
the wrong place at the wrong time without much evidence that I would
consider reliable.
Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote:

On 2/2/14 7:03 PM, Lab Lover wrote:
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 14:28:12 -0800, Oren wrote:

A heap cut.

I find it very interesting that no one, as of yet, has reacted with condemnation
toward Woody Allen for abusing a seven year old little girl. No, it is more
important to attack those who post the story.

More cut.

What is there to say? It's despicable if her allegations are true.
It's despicable if she's lying.

An outstanding answer. I concur.
Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote:

On 2/2/14 7:03 PM, Lab Lover wrote:
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 14:28:12 -0800, Oren wrote:

A heap cut.

I find it very interesting that no one, as of yet, has reacted with condemnation
toward Woody Allen for abusing a seven year old little girl. No, it is more
important to attack those who post the story.

More cut.

What is there to say? It's despicable if her allegations are true.
It's despicable if she's lying.

Right. Maybe the OP can give me some official law enforcement records
to read. I'd be happy to do so and render my opinion. I can only
comment on official records I read of other child molesters.

In your own words, you are a "retired penologist". There is no prohibition on
your commenting about the perceived veracity of a news story.

When the Allen story first broke years ago I was not able to watch him
in the comedic fashions that I once did. Still can't and won't. Not
because of his talent but the cloud over his head that I'm not able to
figure out exactly.

I'm sorry the OP thinks I attacked him for posting the story. It was
the wrong place at the wrong time without much evidence that I would
consider reliable.

This from a man who says he would deprive people of their civil rights, take the
law into his own hands and kill someone without benefit of due process. Your
expressed bravado, hypocrisy and hubris are stifling.
Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote:

On 2/2/14 7:03 PM, Lab Lover wrote:
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 14:28:12 -0800, Oren wrote:

A heap cut.

I find it very interesting that no one, as of yet, has reacted with condemnation
toward Woody Allen for abusing a seven year old little girl. No, it is more
important to attack those who post the story.

More cut.

What is there to say? It's despicable if her allegations are true.
It's despicable if she's lying.

Right. Maybe the OP can give me some official law enforcement records
to read. I'd be happy to do so and render my opinion. I can only
comment on official records I read of other child molesters.

In your own words, you are a "retired penologist". There is no prohibition on
your commenting about the perceived veracity of a news story.

Comment on story: He said - she said.

When the Allen story first broke years ago I was not able to watch him
in the comedic fashions that I once did. Still can't and won't. Not
because of his talent but the cloud over his head that I'm not able to
figure out exactly.

I'm sorry the OP thinks I attacked him for posting the story. It was
the wrong place at the wrong time without much evidence that I would
consider reliable.

This from a man who says he would deprive people of their civil rights, take the
law into his own hands and kill someone without benefit of due process. Your
expressed bravado, hypocrisy and hubris are stifling.

Nice try. Perhaps you overlook the Civil Rights of the child. There
are predators that are completely incapable of functioning in a
civilized society. Prisons are full them.

So. I've commented on the story and gave my position, if I caught a
predator molesting a child. Take it as you wish.

I'm done.

Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote:

On 2/2/14 7:03 PM, Lab Lover wrote:
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 14:28:12 -0800, Oren wrote:

A heap cut.

I find it very interesting that no one, as of yet, has reacted with condemnation
toward Woody Allen for abusing a seven year old little girl. No, it is more
important to attack those who post the story.

More cut.

What is there to say? It's despicable if her allegations are true.
It's despicable if she's lying.

Right. Maybe the OP can give me some official law enforcement records
to read. I'd be happy to do so and render my opinion. I can only
comment on official records I read of other child molesters.

In your own words, you are a "retired penologist". There is no prohibition on
your commenting about the perceived veracity of a news story.

Comment on story: He said - she said.

Obviously you did not bother to read the story. Woody Allen refused to comment.

[...]

Disingenuous answer as you didn't read the story.

Hypocritical attitude as you would deprive people of due process but yet claim
you cannot comment on a story without reading official law enforcement records.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 4 Feb 2014 07:42:03 -0800, "Bob F"
wrote:

You phuckin' maroon!

Thank you for your eloquent proof that you can't do what you tell others to do.

"Stop trying to make **** up about people here. And stop making
presumptions about people here."

I'm not the one that said: "As it would appear there are a number of
adult males in this group with a queer affinity for little
children..."

I'm not the one that used a story from a left wing rag that contained
lies and left out facts about the Woody Allen or Dylan Farrow. Did
you fall for the story or have any concerns about it? You're free to
agree with it if you like. I'm not buying into it.

Moron!

pot -kettle
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

You phuckin' maroon!

Thank you for your eloquent proof that you can't do what you tell others to do.

"Stop trying to make **** up about people here. And stop making
presumptions about people here."

I'm not the one that said: "As it would appear there are a number of
adult males in this group with a queer affinity for little
children..."

I'm not the one that used a story from a left wing rag that contained
lies and left out facts about the Woody Allen or Dylan Farrow. Did
you fall for the story or have any concerns about it? You're free to
agree with it if you like. I'm not buying into it.

Moron!

pot -kettle

It's kind of early for you to be in-the-bag already Oren. I suppose it is 5 pm
somewhere.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Lab Lover" wrote in message

As a gay Lemure, why are you using rule.com
as an email address?

Do you work for them or just enjoy them getting spam?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/2/14 8:52 AM, Lab Lover wrote:
[...]

Dick Cavett was a guest on a New York based talk show this AM. He
claimed Woody Allen took and passed a lie detector test regarding the
alleged abuse.
This same show had Linda Fairstein on a day or two ago. She's an
author and was a prosecutor. She spent about thirty years prosecuting
sex crimes in New York. Her opinion was that Dylan was possibly coached
to say the things she said.
Link here to Imus in the Morning on WABC:
http://tinyurl.com/ouqebv4
Audio about 9:30

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 06:52:12 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

He's famous so, who cares? Undoubtedly his now adult daughter must be lying. It
would be just fine if he had worn a uniform and served his country.......

By killing and raping civilians ? You mean served for the big
corps ? You don't need a uniform to serve your country.

Dylan Farrow Takes Woody Allen, Hollywood and Celebrity to Task

hxxp://thebea.st/1fyJQFR

Never shorten urls. May conceal malware sites.

Dylan describes how her father allegedly sexually abused her in the early ‘90s

It's impossible for a grown man to sexually abuse a 7 year old
girl without causing massive physical injury. I have worked as a
medical examiner in rape cases (though I must admit, I did not like
being nominated for the task)
Though I dislike Allen, and have always found him overrated,
I'm afraid this is a kid's memories distorted by time and maybe a lot
of motherly pressure. I hope she manages to move on.
IMEO
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 06 Feb 2014 19:35:09 -0600, Dean Hoffman
" wrote:

[...]

He took the LD test long ago and was cleared and passed the test. No
prosecution. He did not comment when this "letter" was released
(Saturday) because he was at a Knicks game at the time. He did comment
on Sunday, when hearing from his publicist. Another lie in Lab Lovers
linked article.

This same show had Linda Fairstein on a day or two ago. She's an
author and was a prosecutor. She spent about thirty years prosecuting
sex crimes in New York. Her opinion was that Dylan was possibly coached
to say the things she said.

Exactly. Court ordered examinations and legal scrutiny showed no
abuse.

Link here to Imus in the Morning on WABC:
http://tinyurl.com/ouqebv4
Audio about 9:30

This is why the article from Lab Lover was full of lies and
misinformation. He never looked into to the situation. But rather
chose to attack me for calling him on the lies and dishonesty (lack of
facts) of his liberal link - one that _tries_ to aggregate opinion
with current news reports.

The courts ORDERED medical examinations (6-7) of Dylan. Proven she was
not abused. Lab Lover offered no research of legal records to support
his notion. He just made a suggestion the posters here had an
"affinity" for children. Proves his stupidity, as far as I'm
concerned.

Mia Farrow, scorned, because he (age 55) married her adopted
daughter(age 19) and it was a revenge to get at him. Dylan was not his
daughter as she was not adopted, because Allen and Farrow were only
lovers and never married, in the first place. That was the first lie
in his linked article.

Mia Farrow now lives in Florida under a different name. She never took
a lie detector test. She was one ****ed off bitch when Allen married
and ****ed her adopted daughter.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

old little girl. Maybe you don't think it is wrong.

Has Woody Allen been convicted of molesting a seven year old girl or has
he just been accused of such? I'm skeptical of many claims of
molestation because I know a wonderful fellow who was accused of raping
his stepdaughter because she told her teacher that was the reason she
didn't have her homework. I've also seen too many women claim abuse
because they didn't get their way. Someone who abuses anyone is a piece
of excreta and should be treated as such but I want to see the liars and
their enablers receive the same punishment as any actual abuser. o_O

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/6/2014 7:35 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
[...]

It's not the first time. o_O

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote:

[...]

All very interesting, but of course, anecdotal or speculative. I doubt the
facts will ever be established beyond a shadow of a doubt.

It is interesting to note that due process resulted in an acquittal of Michael
Jackson.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

You phuckin' maroon!

Thank you for your eloquent proof that you can't do what you tell
others to do.

"Stop trying to make **** up about people here. And stop making
presumptions about people here."

I'm not the one that said: "As it would appear there are a number of
adult males in this group with a queer affinity for little
children..."

I'm not the one that used a story from a left wing rag that
contained lies and left out facts about the Woody Allen or Dylan
Farrow. Did you fall for the story or have any concerns about it?
You're free to agree with it if you like. I'm not buying into it.

Moron!

pot -kettle

My doctor gave me the bad news a while back. He told me I could no
longer have children. He said children contain too much sugar and I
could choke on the small bones. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In The Daring Dufas writes:

My doctor gave me the bad news a while back. He told me I could no
longer have children. He said children contain too much sugar and I
could choke on the small bones. ^_^

Wgat about Girl Scout cookies?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/8/2014 2:15 AM, danny burstein wrote:
In The Daring Dufas
writes:

My doctor gave me the bad news a while back. He told me I could no
longer have children. He said children contain too much sugar and
I could choke on the small bones. ^_^

Wgat about Girl Scout cookies?

I only eat the ones made from real Girl Scouts. Brownies are too
fattening. They're so small you eat more of them without realizing it. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair
Jax Jax is offline

Lab Lover wrote in
:

[...]

LL.... that's sliming someone. You should know better. You take the moral
high ground in alt.politics.scorched-earth, so why don't you do the same
here? Just wondering!

--
Jax

Posted to alt.home.repair
Jax Jax is offline

Oren wrote in
:

[...]

Oren... maybe your clear message to Lab Lover is why he came over to
alt.politics.scorched-earth and has been giving us regulars there the same
weird jibes about jurisprudence and morality that I have read from him
here.

Would you like him back? Only joking.... he's okay but a bit strange!

--
Jax
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 09 Feb 2014 18:38:18 GMT, Jax wrote:

Lab Lover wrote in
:

[...]

Alas, I am but human.

“If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you
poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?". - (Act
III, scene I).”

-- William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

PS. No need to clarify you are "Just Wondering", the question mark conveys the
interrogatory nature of your comment.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 09 Feb 2014 18:46:23 GMT, Jax wrote:

Oren... maybe your clear message to Lab Lover is why he came over to
alt.politics.scorched-earth and has been giving us regulars there the same
weird jibes about jurisprudence and morality that I have read from him
here.

Would you like him back? Only joking.... he's okay but a bit strange!

Oh Jax, I can manage discussions in two groups, especially with you. I forsee
great fun with you.

I find it curious that you must seek allies in your struggle, you must feel
overwhelmed.

As for Oren, he is a dear sweet man, bless his heart.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Jax Jax is offline

Lab Lover wrote in
:

On Sun, 09 Feb 2014 18:38:18 GMT, Jax
wrote:

Lab Lover wrote in
m:

[...]

LL..... you speak an infinite deal of nothing. LOL!

--
Jax
Posted to alt.home.repair
Jax Jax is offline

Lab Lover wrote in
:

wrote:

Oren... maybe your clear message to Lab Lover is why he came over to
alt.politics.scorched-earth and has been giving us regulars there the
same weird jibes about jurisprudence and morality that I have read from
him here.

Would you like him back? Only joking.... he's okay but a bit strange!

Oh Jax, I can manage discussions in two groups, especially with you. I
forsee great fun with you.

LL.... do you feel the need to challenge me? I wonder why!