Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Very OT - Woody Allen declines comment on abuse of 7 year old daughter

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 18:49:00 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 17:46:56 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 17:03:19 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

You would kill a person, denying them due process and their civil rights? Very
impressive Oren, rather anarchistic if not fascist. Your above statement is
perfect example of why people such as yourself should be supervised when amongst
children.

Most of your jabbering is snipped by me.

Let explain this in simple terms. Hopefully it may sink in. I'm a
retired Penologist. I spent decades ensuring the protected rights of
convicted child molesters. Made me sick. Until you read the official
records of a child molester, do not think of yourself as superior to
me or think you have some profound knowledge about what happens to
children.

I'm no longer bound by the Oath I took.

To answer your question, yes, I would kill a person I caught molesting
a child. And no, I'm not afraid to face a prison sentence for doing
so. Find me a female jury that would convict me.

Perhaps I have a bigger set of balls than you, but of course, you will
never find out.

Come back when you have something or take your lame **** to another
place. This is not it.

Oh, one last thing Oren, I find it very interesting that you have not reacted
with condemnation toward Woody Allen for abusing a seven year old little girl.
Maybe you don't think it is wrong.

The fact remains. I have not read the official accounts of the
allegations or exactly what took place. Do you have links to the
statements sworn under Oath?

Back to your time out corner you go.