Posted to alt.home.repair
Lab Lover Lab Lover is offline

Default Very OT - Woody Allen declines comment on abuse of 7 year old daughter

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 19:58:49 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 20:50:22 -0600, Dean Hoffman
" wrote:

On 2/2/14 7:03 PM, Lab Lover wrote:
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 14:28:12 -0800, Oren wrote:

A heap cut.

I find it very interesting that no one, as of yet, has reacted with condemnation
toward Woody Allen for abusing a seven year old little girl. No, it is more
important to attack those who post the story.

More cut.

What is there to say? It's despicable if her allegations are true.
It's despicable if she's lying.

Right. Maybe the OP can give me some official law enforcement records
to read. I'd be happy to do so and render my opinion. I can only
comment on official records I read of other child molesters.

In your own words, you are a "retired penologist". There is no prohibition on
your commenting about the perceived veracity of a news story.

When the Allen story first broke years ago I was not able to watch him
in the comedic fashions that I once did. Still can't and won't. Not
because of his talent but the cloud over his head that I'm not able to
figure out exactly.

I'm sorry the OP thinks I attacked him for posting the story. It was
the wrong place at the wrong time without much evidence that I would
consider reliable.

This from a man who says he would deprive people of their civil rights, take the
law into his own hands and kill someone without benefit of due process. Your
expressed bravado, hypocrisy and hubris are stifling.