Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Very OT - Woody Allen declines comment on abuse of 7 year old daughter

On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 16:32:40 GMT, Jax wrote:

Lab Lover wrote in
:

On Sun, 09 Feb 2014 18:46:23 GMT, Jax
wrote:

Oren... maybe your clear message to Lab Lover is why he came over to
alt.politics.scorched-earth and has been giving us regulars there the
same weird jibes about jurisprudence and morality that I have read from
him here.

Would you like him back? Only joking.... he's okay but a bit strange!

Oh Jax, I can manage discussions in two groups, especially with you. I
forsee great fun with you.

LL.... do you feel the need to challenge me? I wonder why!

Oh, the mirror game! What fun!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 16:31:40 GMT, Jax wrote:

Lab Lover wrote in
:

On Sun, 09 Feb 2014 18:38:18 GMT, Jax
wrote:

Lab Lover wrote in
:

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 17:46:56 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 17:03:19 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

You would kill a person, denying them due process and their civil
rights? Very impressive Oren, rather anarchistic if not fascist.
Your above statement is perfect example of why people such as
yourself should be supervised when amongst children.

Most of your jabbering is snipped by me.

Let explain this in simple terms. Hopefully it may sink in. I'm a
retired Penologist. I spent decades ensuring the protected rights of
convicted child molesters. Made me sick. Until you read the official
records of a child molester, do not think of yourself as superior to
me or think you have some profound knowledge about what happens to
children.

I'm no longer bound by the Oath I took.

To answer your question, yes, I would kill a person I caught molesting
a child. And no, I'm not afraid to face a prison sentence for doing
so. Find me a female jury that would convict me.

Perhaps I have a bigger set of balls than you, but of course, you will
never find out.

Come back when you have something or take your lame **** to another
place. This is not it.

Oh, one last thing Oren, I find it very interesting that you have not
reacted with condemnation toward Woody Allen for abusing a seven year
old little girl. Maybe you don't think it is wrong.

LL.... that's sliming someone. You should know better. You take the
moral high ground in alt.politics.scorched-earth, so why don't you do
the same here? Just wondering!

Alas, I am but human.

“If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if
you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not
revenge?". - (Act III, scene I).”

-- William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

PS. No need to clarify you are "Just Wondering", the question mark
conveys the interrogatory nature of your comment.

LL..... you speak an infinite deal of nothing. LOL!

Again, the mirror game! You can do better Jax.