Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Very OT - Woody Allen declines comment on abuse of 7 year old daughter

He's famous so, who cares? Undoubtedly his now adult daughter must be lying. It
would be just fine if he had worn a uniform and served his country.......

Dylan Farrow Takes Woody Allen, Hollywood and Celebrity to Task

http://thebea.st/1fyJQFR

Dylan describes how her father allegedly sexually abused her in the early ‘90s
in the attic of their house while she played with her brother’s toy train. “He
talked to me while he did it, whispering that I was a good girl, that this was
our secret, promising that we’d go to Paris and I’d be a star in his movies,”
she writes. Even at that moment, with only a little girl to confront him, Allen
leaned on Hollywood for protection. And he continued to do so amidst her
allegations. As Dylan writes, “sexual abuse claims against the powerful stall
more easily. There were experts willing to attack my credibility. There were
doctors willing to gaslight an abused child.”
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/2/2014 8:52 AM, Lab Lover wrote:

crap snipped unread?

What the **** is wrong with you? Take your **** elsewhere.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 13:01:14 -0600, "Steve F." wrote:

[...]

A rather strong reaction to perfectly legitimate news story. Curious.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/2/2014 4:25 PM, Lab Lover wrote:

A rather strong reaction to perfectly legitimate news story. Curious.

But is way OT for a home repair group. You seem infatuated with stories
of little girls though.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 16:43:15 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/2/2014 4:25 PM, Lab Lover wrote:

A rather strong reaction to perfectly legitimate news story. Curious.

But is way OT for a home repair group. You seem infatuated with stories
of little girls though.

Close, I am infuriated by those who would abuse children. Infatuated /
infuriated, I can see where you might be confused.

As it would appear there are a number of adult males in this group with a queer
affinity for little children (don't take that personally Ed, I am sure you are
just fine), it seems appropriate to highlight the topic.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 13:52:27 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 16:43:15 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/2/2014 4:25 PM, Lab Lover wrote:

A rather strong reaction to perfectly legitimate news story. Curious.

But is way OT for a home repair group. You seem infatuated with stories
of little girls though.

Close, I am infuriated by those who would abuse children. Infatuated /
infuriated, I can see where you might be confused.

As it would appear there are a number of adult males in this group with a queer
affinity for little children (don't take that personally Ed, I am sure you are
just fine), it seems appropriate to highlight the topic.

Step back. Nobody here has such an affinity. I said here before that
if I caught a person; knowing, they molested a child I would kill then
on the spot. Dead. As they looked me in the eyes and took their last
breath.

Stop trying to make **** up about people here. And stop making
presumptions about people here. Plus, you are wrong thinking this is
an appropriate subject in this group.

This is the first time I commented about this thread or the other one
where a perfectly fine photo of a young teen in the other thread,
where you seemed to think willshack was a pervert.

STFU about it. Come at me if you so desire, but I've read this group
for a long time - you are wrong about the people and what you think
"appears" to be. Not everybody here agrees on all subjects, all the
time, but that is another subject.

Your bat - your ball.

--
'...we don't wanna bring our guns, but ready if it goes there -- Madison Rising
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/2/14 8:52 AM, Lab Lover wrote:
[...]

Dick Cavett was a guest on a New York based talk show this AM. He
claimed Woody Allen took and passed a lie detector test regarding the
alleged abuse.
This same show had Linda Fairstein on a day or two ago. She's an
author and was a prosecutor. She spent about thirty years prosecuting
sex crimes in New York. Her opinion was that Dylan was possibly coached
to say the things she said.
Link here to Imus in the Morning on WABC:
http://tinyurl.com/ouqebv4
Audio about 9:30

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 06 Feb 2014 19:35:09 -0600, Dean Hoffman
" wrote:

[...]

He took the LD test long ago and was cleared and passed the test. No
prosecution. He did not comment when this "letter" was released
(Saturday) because he was at a Knicks game at the time. He did comment
on Sunday, when hearing from his publicist. Another lie in Lab Lovers
linked article.

This same show had Linda Fairstein on a day or two ago. She's an
author and was a prosecutor. She spent about thirty years prosecuting
sex crimes in New York. Her opinion was that Dylan was possibly coached
to say the things she said.

Exactly. Court ordered examinations and legal scrutiny showed no
abuse.

Link here to Imus in the Morning on WABC:
http://tinyurl.com/ouqebv4
Audio about 9:30

This is why the article from Lab Lover was full of lies and
misinformation. He never looked into to the situation. But rather
chose to attack me for calling him on the lies and dishonesty (lack of
facts) of his liberal link - one that _tries_ to aggregate opinion
with current news reports.

The courts ORDERED medical examinations (6-7) of Dylan. Proven she was
not abused. Lab Lover offered no research of legal records to support
his notion. He just made a suggestion the posters here had an
"affinity" for children. Proves his stupidity, as far as I'm
concerned.

Mia Farrow, scorned, because he (age 55) married her adopted
daughter(age 19) and it was a revenge to get at him. Dylan was not his
daughter as she was not adopted, because Allen and Farrow were only
lovers and never married, in the first place. That was the first lie
in his linked article.

Mia Farrow now lives in Florida under a different name. She never took
a lie detector test. She was one ****ed off bitch when Allen married
and ****ed her adopted daughter.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/6/2014 7:35 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
[...]

It's not the first time. o_O

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote:

[...]

All very interesting, but of course, anecdotal or speculative. I doubt the
facts will ever be established beyond a shadow of a doubt.

It is interesting to note that due process resulted in an acquittal of Michael
Jackson.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 06:52:12 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

He's famous so, who cares? Undoubtedly his now adult daughter must be lying. It
would be just fine if he had worn a uniform and served his country.......

By killing and raping civilians ? You mean served for the big
corps ? You don't need a uniform to serve your country.

Dylan Farrow Takes Woody Allen, Hollywood and Celebrity to Task

hxxp://thebea.st/1fyJQFR

Never shorten urls. May conceal malware sites.

Dylan describes how her father allegedly sexually abused her in the early ‘90s

It's impossible for a grown man to sexually abuse a 7 year old
girl without causing massive physical injury. I have worked as a
medical examiner in rape cases (though I must admit, I did not like
being nominated for the task)
Though I dislike Allen, and have always found him overrated,
I'm afraid this is a kid's memories distorted by time and maybe a lot
of motherly pressure. I hope she manages to move on.
IMEO
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004