Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Very OT - Woody Allen declines comment on abuse of 7 year old daughter

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 13:52:27 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 16:43:15 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/2/2014 4:25 PM, Lab Lover wrote:

A rather strong reaction to perfectly legitimate news story. Curious.

But is way OT for a home repair group. You seem infatuated with stories
of little girls though.

Close, I am infuriated by those who would abuse children. Infatuated /
infuriated, I can see where you might be confused.

As it would appear there are a number of adult males in this group with a queer
affinity for little children (don't take that personally Ed, I am sure you are
just fine), it seems appropriate to highlight the topic.

Step back. Nobody here has such an affinity. I said here before that
if I caught a person; knowing, they molested a child I would kill then
on the spot. Dead. As they looked me in the eyes and took their last
breath.

Stop trying to make **** up about people here. And stop making
presumptions about people here. Plus, you are wrong thinking this is
an appropriate subject in this group.

This is the first time I commented about this thread or the other one
where a perfectly fine photo of a young teen in the other thread,
where you seemed to think willshack was a pervert.

STFU about it. Come at me if you so desire, but I've read this group
for a long time - you are wrong about the people and what you think
"appears" to be. Not everybody here agrees on all subjects, all the
time, but that is another subject.

Your bat - your ball.

--
'...we don't wanna bring our guns, but ready if it goes there -- Madison Rising