Posted to alt.home.repair
Jax Jax is offline

Default Very OT - Woody Allen declines comment on abuse of 7 year old daughter

Lab Lover wrote in
:

On Sun, 09 Feb 2014 18:46:23 GMT, Jax
wrote:

Oren... maybe your clear message to Lab Lover is why he came over to
alt.politics.scorched-earth and has been giving us regulars there the
same weird jibes about jurisprudence and morality that I have read from
him here.

Would you like him back? Only joking.... he's okay but a bit strange!

Oh Jax, I can manage discussions in two groups, especially with you. I
forsee great fun with you.

LL.... do you feel the need to challenge me? I wonder why!

I find it curious that you must seek allies in your struggle, you must
feel overwhelmed.

As for Oren, he is a dear sweet man, bless his heart.

--
Jax