Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Very OT - Woody Allen declines comment on abuse of 7 year old daughter

On Mon, 03 Feb 2014 05:44:35 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 22:05:32 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 20:50:22 -0600, Dean Hoffman
" wrote:

On 2/2/14 7:03 PM, Lab Lover wrote:
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 14:28:12 -0800, Oren wrote:

A heap cut.

I find it very interesting that no one, as of yet, has reacted with condemnation
toward Woody Allen for abusing a seven year old little girl. No, it is more
important to attack those who post the story.

More cut.

What is there to say? It's despicable if her allegations are true.
It's despicable if she's lying.

Do you remember the case? I found it abhorrent, that he got away with
it without even a trial, at the time. It just proves the power of the
Hollyweird elite. ...and these same people are/were wanting to hang
everyone in the Catholic Church.

So many in the Catholic church have sidestepped the punishment they deserve.
Yes, there are many hypocrites when it comes to child abuse.

So you do understand a simple point. This is one place there
shouldn't be any wiggle room. Either you're an abuser or you want
abusers hung.