Posted to alt.home.repair
Jax Jax is offline

Default Very OT - Woody Allen declines comment on abuse of 7 year old daughter

Oren wrote in
:

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 17:03:19 -0800, Lab Lover wrote:

You would kill a person, denying them due process and their civil
rights? Very impressive Oren, rather anarchistic if not fascist. Your
above statement is perfect example of why people such as yourself should
be supervised when amongst children.

Most of your jabbering is snipped by me.

Let explain this in simple terms. Hopefully it may sink in. I'm a
retired Penologist. I spent decades ensuring the protected rights of
convicted child molesters. Made me sick. Until you read the official
records of a child molester, do not think of yourself as superior to
me or think you have some profound knowledge about what happens to
children.

I'm no longer bound by the Oath I took.

To answer your question, yes, I would kill a person I caught molesting
a child. And no, I'm not afraid to face a prison sentence for doing
so. Find me a female jury that would convict me.

Perhaps I have a bigger set of balls than you, but of course, you will
never find out.

Come back when you have something or take your lame **** to another
place. This is not it.

Oren... maybe your clear message to Lab Lover is why he came over to
alt.politics.scorched-earth and has been giving us regulars there the same
weird jibes about jurisprudence and morality that I have read from him
here.

Would you like him back? Only joking.... he's okay but a bit strange!

--
Jax