Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hurricane Sandy and concentration camps

The groundwork is already in place.

We already have the SWAT teams, the camps
such as Gitmo, and Our Nation's Leaders (who
used to be elected representatives) who ignore the
constitution, with no consequence.

We've already had populations of cities moved.
Many of them against their will. There was also an
extermination order given. by a Governor Boggs of
Missouri, to exterminate a population of humans.
At least one group of people have been mobbed and
driven from state to state. Native Americans, and
Mormons.

At least one group has been locked in concentration
camps (American citizens of Japanese descent, during
World War II) though they had not been convicted
of a crime.

I saw a couple of 10 second or so commercials on
another website and it really hit home. They have no
bloodshed or undue violence. But they have a timeless
message. But most survivalists and survival minded
people fear what is happening in the video. The
message? "IT HAPPENED BEFORE, IT COULD
HAPPEN AGAIN..."

http://cryptogon.com/?p=2177

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

At least one group has been locked in concentration
camps (American citizens of Japanese descent, during
World War II) though they had not been convicted
of a crime.

The internment was in accord with the "Alien Enemies Act". Germans and
Italians were also interned.
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/United...ion/Chapter_66

Many/most of the Japanese internees were not citizens. They were aliens.
There *were* AJAs interned...they were citizens by virtue of having been
born here. Many/most were minors. As a matter of fact, no non-Caucasian
person could be naturalized as an American citizen; that was the case (by
law) from revolutionary days until post WW2. I do not know the ratio of
native born (citizens) to foreign born (aliens) but further immigration was
banned in 1924.

Further, the vast majority of Japanese that came to the US had no intention
of staying here permanently. That is why they established Japanese language
schools...to prepare their offspring for life in Japan when they returned.

--

dadiOH
____________________________

Maybe just ready for a change? Check it out...
http://www.floridaloghouse.net

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

dadiOH wrote:

Many/most of the Japanese internees were not citizens. They were aliens.

About 60% of the internees were nisei or sansei and full US citizens. They
were no more aliens than Earl Warren.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

The groundwork is already in place.

We already have the SWAT teams, the camps
such as Gitmo, and Our Nation's Leaders (who
used to be elected representatives) who ignore the
constitution, with no consequence.

We've already had populations of cities moved.
Many of them against their will. There was also an
extermination order given. by a Governor Boggs of
Missouri, to exterminate a population of humans.
At least one group of people have been mobbed and
driven from state to state. Native Americans, and
Mormons.

At least one group has been locked in concentration
camps (American citizens of Japanese descent, during
World War II) though they had not been convicted
of a crime.

technically they weren't concentration camps...they were relocation centers.
little known fact about them is that the death rate inside the camps was lower
than that for the general public.

while in retrospect it was a disgrace, none of the people in the camps were
forced into prostitution, worked to death or denied access to legal
representation. They were also allowed to enlist and many did.

And they often travelled great distances to the "jobs" often without guards

I saw a couple of 10 second or so commercials on
another website and it really hit home. They have no
bloodshed or undue violence. But they have a timeless
message. But most survivalists and survival minded
people fear what is happening in the video. The
message? "IT HAPPENED BEFORE, IT COULD
HAPPEN AGAIN..."

http://cryptogon.com/?p=2177

yay, mtv brings us the facts and only the facts, but we do it with music

--

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras lobortis volutpat
commodo. Morbi lobortis, massa fringilla adipiscing suscipit, velit urna
[...]

.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

In article , says...

Stormin Mormon wrote:

At least one group has been locked in concentration
camps (American citizens of Japanese descent, during
World War II) though they had not been convicted
of a crime.

The internment was in accord with the "Alien Enemies Act". Germans and
Italians were also interned.
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/United...ion/Chapter_66

Many/most of the Japanese internees were not citizens.

2/3 of the Japanese internees were US citizens. Blew your cred.

If German-Americans had been treated the same way as Japanese-Americans
then Eisenhower, Nimitz, and Spaatz would have been interned.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/4/2012 8:20 AM, J. Clarke wrote:
In article , says...

Stormin Mormon wrote:

At least one group has been locked in concentration
camps (American citizens of Japanese descent, during
World War II) though they had not been convicted
of a crime.

The internment was in accord with the "Alien Enemies Act". Germans and
Italians were also interned.
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/United...ion/Chapter_66

Many/most of the Japanese internees were not citizens.

2/3 of the Japanese internees were US citizens. Blew your cred.

If German-Americans had been treated the same way as Japanese-Americans
then Eisenhower, Nimitz, and Spaatz would have been interned.

Yea, but The Japs looked different. O_o

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

At least one group has been locked in concentration
camps (American citizens of Japanese descent, during
World War II) though they had not been convicted
of a crime.

The internment was in accord with the "Alien Enemies Act". Germans and
Italians were also interned.
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/United...ion/Chapter_66

Many/most of the Japanese internees were not citizens.

2/3 of the Japanese internees were US citizens. Blew your cred.

If German-Americans had been treated the same way as Japanese-Americans
then Eisenhower, Nimitz, and Spaatz would have been interned.

Yea, but The Japs looked different. O_o

And attacked Pearl Harbor. A lot of them would have been killed by
'some' who held them responsible for that attack.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

At least one group has been locked in concentration
camps (American citizens of Japanese descent, during
World War II) though they had not been convicted
of a crime.

The internment was in accord with the "Alien Enemies Act". Germans and
Italians were also interned.
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/United...ion/Chapter_66

Many/most of the Japanese internees were not citizens.

2/3 of the Japanese internees were US citizens. Blew your cred.

If German-Americans had been treated the same way as Japanese-Americans
then Eisenhower, Nimitz, and Spaatz would have been interned.

Yea, but The Japs looked different. O_o

And attacked Pearl Harbor. A lot of them would have been killed by
'some' who held them responsible for that attack.

You do know I was being fecesious[sic]? ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

At least one group has been locked in concentration
camps (American citizens of Japanese descent, during
World War II) though they had not been convicted
of a crime.

The internment was in accord with the "Alien Enemies Act". Germans and
Italians were also interned.
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/United...ion/Chapter_66

Many/most of the Japanese internees were not citizens.

2/3 of the Japanese internees were US citizens. Blew your cred.

If German-Americans had been treated the same way as Japanese-Americans
then Eisenhower, Nimitz, and Spaatz would have been interned.

Yea, but The Japs looked different. O_o

And attacked Pearl Harbor. A lot of them would have been killed by
'some' who held them responsible for that attack.

You do know I was being fecesious[sic]? ^_^

Aren't you always?

But most folks don't grok it. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

You do know I was being fecesious[sic]? ^_^

Aren't you always?

But most folks don't grok it. ^_^

Most of them don't have enough sense to ever have a sense of humor.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11-04-2012 10:21, The Daring Dufas wrote:
You do know I was being fecesious[sic]? ^_^

Does that mean full of feces ?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

The Daring Dufas wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

You do know I was being fecesious[sic]? ^_^

Aren't you always?

But most folks don't grok it. ^_^

Most of them don't have enough sense to ever have a sense of humor.

I feel so sorry for them, especially the P.L.L.C.F. types who take
themselves so seriously. Moral superiority is such a drag for them. ^_^

Well, they do seem to enjoy drag...
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/4/2012 2:07 PM, Wes Groleau wrote:
On 11-04-2012 10:21, The Daring Dufas wrote:
You do know I was being fecesious[sic]? ^_^

Does that mean full of feces ?

Of course. I see you understand what sic means. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 11/4/2012 2:07 PM, Wes Groleau wrote:
On 11-04-2012 10:21, The Daring Dufas wrote:
You do know I was being fecesious[sic]? ^_^

Does that mean full of feces ?

Of course. I see you understand what sic means. ^_^

TDD

I don't think *you* understand what it means, Dufas. It's used when
quoting someone else's errors verbatim, not as an editorial wink about
your own intentional misspellings.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

"slightly resembling".

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Wes Groleau" wrote in message
On 11-04-2012 10:21, The Daring Dufas wrote:
You do know I was being fecesious[sic]? ^_^

Does that mean full of feces ?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

That's some rapid thread drift.

I wonder if shipping is possible, to Lawn Guyland. Maybe I can send the
Salvation Army some flashlight batteries?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
You do know I was being fecesious[sic]? ^_^

Does that mean full of feces ?

Of course. I see you understand what sic means. ^_^

TDD

I don't think *you* understand what it means, Dufas. It's used when
quoting someone else's errors verbatim, not as an editorial wink about
your own intentional misspellings.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

"EXT" wrote in message
anews.com...

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
The groundwork is already in place.

We already have the SWAT teams, the camps
such as Gitmo, and Our Nation's Leaders (who
used to be elected representatives) who ignore the
constitution, with no consequence.

We've already had populations of cities moved.
Many of them against their will. There was also an
extermination order given. by a Governor Boggs of
Missouri, to exterminate a population of humans.
At least one group of people have been mobbed and
driven from state to state. Native Americans, and
Mormons.

And don't forget Jehovah's Witnesses, many were in prison for their faith
during the two world wars -- on both sides of the war.

For refusing to serve, not for their faith.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

The Daring Dufas wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

You do know I was being fecesious[sic]? ^_^

Aren't you always?

But most folks don't grok it. ^_^

Most of them don't have enough sense to ever have a sense of humor.

I feel so sorry for them, especially the P.L.L.C.F. types who take
themselves so seriously. Moral superiority is such a drag for them. ^_^

Well, they do seem to enjoy drag...

SEXIST! You are sooo evil, you bitch! (shouted with my best lisp) ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/4/2012 4:41 PM, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 11/4/2012 2:07 PM, Wes Groleau wrote:
On 11-04-2012 10:21, The Daring Dufas wrote:
You do know I was being fecesious[sic]? ^_^

Does that mean full of feces ?

Of course. I see you understand what sic means. ^_^

TDD

I don't think *you* understand what it means, Dufas. It's used when
quoting someone else's errors verbatim, not as an editorial wink about
your own intentional misspellings.

Not so, my studies taught me differently. ^_^

Adverb:
1:Intentionally so written (used after a printed word or phrase)

World English Dictionary

sic (sΙͺk)
€” adv
so or thus: inserted in brackets in a written or printed text to
indicate that an odd or questionable reading is what was actually
written or printed [Latin]

Here are sources of the meaning and usage:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sic

http://www.dailywritingtips.com/what-does-sic-mean/

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sic

I will gladly stand corrected if you can prove me wrong. I like to
learn, something I've enjoyed my hole[sic] life. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

The Daring Dufas wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

You do know I was being fecesious[sic]? ^_^

Aren't you always?

But most folks don't grok it. ^_^

Most of them don't have enough sense to ever have a sense of humor.

I feel so sorry for them, especially the P.L.L.C.F. types who take
themselves so seriously. Moral superiority is such a drag for them. ^_^

Well, they do seem to enjoy drag...

SEXIST! You are sooo evil, you bitch! (shouted with my best lisp) ^_^

Do you have the legs to pull off the look? ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 04 Nov 2012 16:21:38 -0600, The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 11/4/2012 2:07 PM, Wes Groleau wrote:
On 11-04-2012 10:21, The Daring Dufas wrote:

You do know I was being fecesious[sic]? ^_^

Does that mean full of feces ?

Of course. I see you understand what sic means. ^_^

It acknowledges you recognize but accurately reproduce an error in a
quoted source.

What does it mean in your world, oh so superior one?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 04 Nov 2012 18:14:33 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Not so, my studies taught me differently. ^_^

Adverb:
1:Intentionally so written (used after a printed word or phrase)

World English Dictionary

sic (s?k)
— adv
so or thus: inserted in brackets in a written or printed text to
indicate that an odd or questionable reading is what was actually
written or printed [Latin]

Now look up what "odd or questionable reading" means.

You have to be "reading" (someone else's writing), not creating your
own. Your mistakes are your own. If you recognize them you should
correct them before you publish. If you don't recognize them it's just
a mistake.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

The Daring Dufas wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

You do know I was being fecesious[sic]? ^_^

Aren't you always?

But most folks don't grok it. ^_^

Most of them don't have enough sense to ever have a sense of humor.

I feel so sorry for them, especially the P.L.L.C.F. types who take
themselves so seriously. Moral superiority is such a drag for them. ^_^

Well, they do seem to enjoy drag...

SEXIST! You are sooo evil, you bitch! (shouted with my best lisp) ^_^

Do you have the legs to pull off the look? ;-)

Not with the bandages I have on them. I have one setup left and will
have to restock tomorrow. Venous stasis can ravage one's legs. O_o

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/4/2012 6:41 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:
On Sun, 04 Nov 2012 16:21:38 -0600, The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 11/4/2012 2:07 PM, Wes Groleau wrote:
On 11-04-2012 10:21, The Daring Dufas wrote:

You do know I was being fecesious[sic]? ^_^

Does that mean full of feces ?

Of course. I see you understand what sic means. ^_^

It acknowledges you recognize but accurately reproduce an error in a
quoted source.

What does it mean in your world, oh so superior one?

Keep trying Winston. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

How'd you let yourself get so low on supplies?
What's your plan B, white bath towels from
Walmart?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in message ...

Do you have the legs to pull off the look? ;-)

Not with the bandages I have on them. I have one setup left and will
have to restock tomorrow. Venous stasis can ravage one's legs. O_o

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 04 Nov 2012 20:13:37 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

What does it mean in your world, oh so superior one?

Another dodge when asked for what you believe.

I see why Stormin' picked alt.home.repair to cross post in. It's
loaded with trolls and BS artists. Just his style.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Well, they do seem to enjoy drag...

SEXIST! You are sooo evil, you bitch! (shouted with my best lisp) ^_^

Do you have the legs to pull off the look? ;-)

Not with the bandages I have on them. I have one setup left and will
have to restock tomorrow. Venous stasis can ravage one's legs. O_o

So can diabeties & pressure sores. I'm still healing after five
years.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11-04-2012 17:21, The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 11/4/2012 2:07 PM, Wes Groleau wrote:
On 11-04-2012 10:21, The Daring Dufas wrote:
You do know I was being fecesious[sic]? ^_^

Does that mean full of feces ?

Of course. I see you understand what sic means. ^_^

Yeah. Like "That's not funny; that's sic"

:-)

--
Wes Groleau

€œIdeas are more powerful than guns,
We would not let our enemies have guns;
why should we let them have ideas?€
€” Jozef Stalin

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/4/2012 8:19 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
How'd you let yourself get so low on supplies?
What's your plan B, white bath towels from
Walmart?

I had a four hour drive, 2 there and 2 back Friday to do an electrical
job for a national contracting company me and JH do work for. I was in
a lot of pain when we got back and stayed off my feet this weekend to
recover because I'll be busy Monday. When I'm in pain, all I want to do
is lie down or sit in my chair and play on the computer. O_o

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11-04-2012 19:45, Winston_Smith wrote:
You have to be "reading" (someone else's writing), not creating your
own. Your mistakes are your own. If you recognize them you should
correct them before you publish. If you don't recognize them it's just
a mistake.

Well, etymologically you are correct and he is incorrect.

However, "sic" comes in handy as a succinct way to indicate that what
one wrote was intentional and not a mere typo that escaped proofreading.

--
Wes Groleau

------
€œThe reason most women would rather have beauty than brains is
they know that most men can see better than they can think.€
€” James Dobson

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11-04-2012 18:17, ATP wrote:
"EXT" wrote in message
And don't forget Jehovah's Witnesses, many were in prison for their faith
during the two world wars -- on both sides of the war.

For refusing to serve, not for their faith.

Refusing to serve IS their faith.

--
Wes Groleau

€œA miracle is a violation of the laws of nature, and as a
firm and unalterable experience has established these laws,
the proof against a miracle, from the very nature of the fact,
is as entire as could possibly be imagined.€
€” David Hume, age 37
€œThere's no such thing of that, 'cause I never heard of it.€
€” Becky Groleau, age 4

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

How'd you let yourself get so low on supplies?
What's your plan B, white bath towels from
Walmart?

It's no fun trying to find large enough bandages. Half the time the
store is out of stock. At one point they were 7" * 7" and about $8
each.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

What does it mean in your world, oh so superior one?

Another dodge when asked for what you believe.

I see why Stormin' picked alt.home.repair to cross post in. It's
loaded with trolls and BS artists. Just his style.

Keep trying Winston, you'll make it some day. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Well, they do seem to enjoy drag...

SEXIST! You are sooo evil, you bitch! (shouted with my best lisp) ^_^

Do you have the legs to pull off the look? ;-)

Not with the bandages I have on them. I have one setup left and will
have to restock tomorrow. Venous stasis can ravage one's legs. O_o

So can diabeties & pressure sores. I'm still healing after five
years.

I had high blood sugar at one time until I cut out sugared soft drinks
and went to diet. I drink a lot of fluid when I work so I was getting
too much sugar. I cut out sugar and dropped 100lbs in weight. Blood
sugar went to normal. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/4/2012 8:41 PM, Wes Groleau wrote:
On 11-04-2012 19:45, Winston_Smith wrote:
You have to be "reading" (someone else's writing), not creating your
own. Your mistakes are your own. If you recognize them you should
correct them before you publish. If you don't recognize them it's just
a mistake.

Well, etymologically you are correct and he is incorrect.

However, "sic" comes in handy as a succinct way to indicate that what
one wrote was intentional and not a mere typo that escaped proofreading.

That's why I use it because I try my best to spell correctly. Sister
Godzilla would whack my knuckles if I misspelled words. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/4/2012 8:37 PM, Wes Groleau wrote:
On 11-04-2012 17:21, The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 11/4/2012 2:07 PM, Wes Groleau wrote:
On 11-04-2012 10:21, The Daring Dufas wrote:
You do know I was being fecesious[sic]? ^_^

Does that mean full of feces ?

Of course. I see you understand what sic means. ^_^

Yeah. Like "That's not funny; that's sic"

:-)

I may sic Sandy the Rothuahua on you. She's a Chihuahua who thinks she's
a Rottweiler, the barking rat was in my computer chair a while
ago before I let her out to patrol the back yard in search of illegal
aliens from Mars. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Sounds like you're doing your best, in spite of a
lot of challenges. Any way to order supplies and
have them shipped to your door? Or, to your porch?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in message ...

I had a four hour drive, 2 there and 2 back Friday to do an electrical
job for a national contracting company me and JH do work for. I was in
a lot of pain when we got back and stayed off my feet this weekend to
recover because I'll be busy Monday. When I'm in pain, all I want to do
is lie down or sit in my chair and play on the computer. O_o

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Many times, I've been able to find thing online
easier than in stores. But, out of stock is hard to
deal with. "No gots!" is final.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Stormin Mormon wrote:

How'd you let yourself get so low on supplies?
What's your plan B, white bath towels from
Walmart?

It's no fun trying to find large enough bandages. Half the time the
store is out of stock. At one point they were 7" * 7" and about $8
each.

Posted to alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

\Michael A. Terrell wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

You do know I was being fecesious[sic]? ^_^

Aren't you always?

But most folks don't grok it. ^_^

Most of them don't have enough sense to ever have a sense
of humor.

I feel so sorry for them, especially the P.L.L.C.F. types who take
themselves so seriously. Moral superiority is such a drag for them. ^_^

Well, they do seem to enjoy drag...

SEXIST! You are sooo evil, you bitch! (shouted with my best lisp) ^_^

Do you have the legs to pull off the look? ;-)

Snerk. I don't know why she said this, but "It's not that I can't
see him in the dress, but does he have to shoes to go with it?"

Sounds like another excuse for her to shop for shoes!