Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Politics -- is the admin preparing concentration camps?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/exclusiv...cross-u-s.html

Alex says that the camps are all set up. Is this believable?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
. ..

http://www.prisonplanet.com/exclusiv...cross-u-s.html

Alex says that the camps are all set up. Is this believable?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

Set them up. And watch the cull crews start forming. Sign me up.

Steve
www.exmormon.org

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 10:01:56 -0500 in rec.crafts.metalworking, "Stormin
Mormon" wrote,
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking

Please keep your damn politics out of this newsgroup.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 09:00:29 -0800, "Steve B" wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

http://www.prisonplanet.com/exclusiv...cross-u-s.html

Alex says that the camps are all set up. Is this believable?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

Set them up. And watch the cull crews start forming. Sign me up.

Steve
www.exmormon.org

With a cull crew..there is no need for a camp. Just a big flat spot and
a dozer.

Pick a spot that will make a nice memorial park when its covered over.

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Sat, 10 Dec 2011 07:34:58 -0800
On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 09:00:29 -0800, "Steve B" wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
m...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/exclusiv...cross-u-s.html

Alex says that the camps are all set up. Is this believable?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

Set them up. And watch the cull crews start forming. Sign me up.

Steve
www.exmormon.org

With a cull crew..there is no need for a camp. Just a big flat spot and
a dozer.

Pick a spot that will make a nice memorial park when its covered over.

Gully's, quarries, erosion control. Buzzards got to eat, same as
worms.
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 20:58:18 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Sat, 10 Dec 2011 07:34:58 -0800
On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 09:00:29 -0800, "Steve B" wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
om...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/exclusiv...cross-u-s.html

Alex says that the camps are all set up. Is this believable?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

Set them up. And watch the cull crews start forming. Sign me up.

Steve
www.exmormon.org

With a cull crew..there is no need for a camp. Just a big flat spot and
a dozer.

Pick a spot that will make a nice memorial park when its covered over.

Gully's, quarries, erosion control. Buzzards got to eat, same as
worms.

But California has clear and severe clean air penalties!!

That much rotting meat will certainly stink up the neighborhood.

Now..I know where there are condors..so we can dig a big trench and let
the condors eat..and satisfy the greenies..those that dont wind up in
that ditch.....

--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the
question, forty two, 47, the second door, and how many blonde lawyers
does it take to change a lightbulb.

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

But California has clear and severe clean air penalties!!

That much rotting meat will certainly stink up the neighborhood.

Who would notice it in Sacramento? The stench there is already
overpowering.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 11 Dec 2011 12:23:04 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

But California has clear and severe clean air penalties!!

That much rotting meat will certainly stink up the neighborhood.

Who would notice it in Sacramento? The stench there is already
overpowering.

Well said..very very very well said!!

Bravo!!

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/7/2011 9:00 AM, Steve B wrote:
"Stormin wrote in message
. ..

http://www.prisonplanet.com/exclusiv...cross-u-s.html

Alex says that the camps are all set up. Is this believable?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

Set them up. And watch the cull crews start forming. Sign me up.

No "cull crews"; no "lists"; no one "maintaining the lists." You've
been reading that meth head cocksucker gummer's posts too much. Nothing
like that is going to happen.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Sun, 11 Dec 2011 00:34:07 -0800
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Sat, 10 Dec 2011 07:34:58 -0800
On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 09:00:29 -0800, "Steve B" wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
. com...

[...]

See, I knew you were compassionate and concerned for God
creatures.

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the
question, forty two, 47, the second door, and how many blonde lawyers
does it take to change a lightbulb.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 11 Dec 2011
12:23:04 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Gunner Asch wrote:

But California has clear and severe clean air penalties!!

That much rotting meat will certainly stink up the neighborhood.

Who would notice it in Sacramento? The stench there is already
overpowering.

Hmmm, but could it be considered "hunting over a baited field" for
coyotes?

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the
question, forty two, 47, the second door, and how many blonde lawyers
does it take to change a lightbulb.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

We can just broadcast a warning that the Zombie Apocalypse has
occurred, and for people to remain indoors while the Legislature deals
with the problem. The Libs will remain in their hovels while they
await the Government to save them, while the conservatives will say
"We're screwed" and take their own actions.

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the
question, forty two, 47, the second door, and how many blonde lawyers
does it take to change a lightbulb.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Hmmm, but could it be considered "hunting over a baited field" for
coyotes?

Only the coyotes that are stupid enough to buy anything from ACME.
;-)

Wiki Admin Rob UK diy 4 July 29th 08 06:50 PM
Ron Jacobson Smears Ben Cramer About Drugs aka Healthy inmates in concentration camps! V2.0 Martin Smith Home Repair 1 January 30th 06 02:42 PM
Ron Jacobson Smears Ben Cramer About Drugs aka Healthy inmates in concentration camps! V2.0 Martin Smith Home Repair 0 January 30th 06 11:38 AM
OT - Concentration Cliff Metalworking 2 April 15th 05 12:42 AM