Posted to alt.revisionism,alt.home.repair,de.soc.politik.misc,soc.culture.polish
Martin Smith

Default Ron Jacobson Smears Ben Cramer About Drugs aka Healthy inmates in concentration camps! V2.0

I don't think this has anything to do with swimming.

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 18:42:18 GMT,
#6 wrote:

Beaver, I've noticed that "Ron" posts the same few items of holoproof
(tm) repeatedly.

I have a question, since you keep such good records, when did he first
start posting to this ng?

His current profile at GOOGLE

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q...00 6&safe=off
Searched all groups Results 1 - 100 of 4,380 for

His very first post was:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=au...0 3&safe=off&

Result:

rj feb 20
feb 19 I
alt.test - Feb 19 2003, 2:30 pm by Educator of old nazis - 1 message - 1 author
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.t...2cd57d23?fwc=1

The ordering of results sorted by date is approximate.

End of result

You can see Ol' Ron testing his news reader and internet connection before he
starts with his trollings and here is the post isolated from the thread above:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.t...2cd57d23?fwc=1
(Archived locally as: RonTroll_1stPost)
From: (Educator of old nazis)
Newsgroups: alt.test
Subject: rj feb 20
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 20:30:05 +0000 (UTC)

feb 19 I

~~End of GOOGLE Archive~~

His lateset spews originate from Brookline, MA as shown he

From:
(Ron Jacobson)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,alt.home.repair,de.soc.politik.mis c,rec.sport.swimming,soc.culture.polish
Subject: Healthy inmates in concentration camps!
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 23:46:45 +0000 (UTC)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r...c0c08d48?fwc=1
(Archived locally as: RJ-no-context-smear_2)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r...1da81017?fwc=1
What had Ben Cramer posted which deserved being snipped and then be defamed by
Ron Jacobson? Click the link above to see for the link is to the post Referenced
as: and you will see:

start/quote
"#6" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:19:09 +1000, "Ben Cramer"
wrote:

Yeah! Right! Complete with supports for a diving platform.

One you you dills earlier stated it was a reserve water supply for fire
fighting.

Right, DISGUISED as a swimming pool. Lying and deceit is second
nature to the yids.

It's more than than. In them, it's genetic.
end/quote

I take it Ben made a typo and his brief comment should have read: "It's more
than that. In them, it's genetic." relating to "Lying and deceit is second
nature to the yids" which is a fair observation based on my experience with yids
and based on the lying and deceit of yid Ron Jacobson in this post.

de.soc.politik.misc:652033 rec.sport.swimming:91521 soc.culture.polish:649477

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 23:46:45 +0000 (UTC),
(Ron Jacobson) wrote:

In article ,
Ben Cramer wrote:

(rants given the snip)

What rant?

Why do you Jews always like to quote people out of context? Is it because you
can't refute your victim of defamation honestly? I noticed that you like to
quote Ben Cramer out of context with your smear below.

Your distorted version:

"my younger Brother got me absolutely stoned on magic mushrooms.
I spent three days sitting in the corner of the tent waiting to come
down." -- the neo-Nazi "Ben Cramer" reflects on his usage of
hallucinatory drugs. Source:

The in context version:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.c...8f1a2649d48db3
(Archived locally as: RJ-no-context-smear)

From: "Ben Cramer"
Subject: 'Palestinians have won'
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 16:16:14 +1000

"Last time I was at Cape Tribulation, (about 1990), my younger Brother got me
absolutely stoned on magic mushrooms. I spent three days sitting in the corner
of the tent waiting to come down. Still haven't paid him back for
that." end

The above doesn't look like a deliberate act to me. I take that Ben's brother
slipped him the mushrooms without his knowledge and consent and that the
experience was a bit terrifying seeing how Ben stated: "I spent three days
sitting in the corner of the tent waiting to come down." Hardly looks like he
was reflecting on a pleasant experience and I also note that you conveniently
left out: "Still haven't paid him back for that." Why did you leave that part
out Ron? Doesn't fit your smear agenda?

Also Ron why do you label Ben Cramer as a "neo-Nazi"? Just because he is
critical of Jewish claims and what he posts is something which conflicts with
the Jewish agenda OR has he actually declared he's a "neo-Nazi" and has
goose-stepped the Nazi Agenda in front of USENET?

You Jews like labeling people with terms of opprobrium in an attempt to sway
ignorant people BUT people who are wise see you Jews for liars you are as well
as the Judases who side with you all.

Judas McVay does the same thing to Alex Vangel:

http://groups.google.com/group/can.g...2af655d8?fwc=1
Subject: Nizkor Org Director's Ignorance of Scriptures, Misquoting Vangel, and
Funding Improprieties... V2.0 T_1219
Date: 20 Dec 2005 00:18:17 GMT

Judas Chris C. Larson upon being "instructed" by Jews has done the same to me:

~~Chris Larson's Dishonesty Proven When He Quotes Me Out of Context~~
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r...1b49b324?fwc=1
Subject: Scott Bradbury- In His Own Words
Date: 5 Jan 2006 14:55:51 GMT
-----------------------------
The above is the same thing Liar Yale F. Edeiken did with his failed lawsuit
against me which also made him a laughing stock of his legal community.

The world is watching Mr.Jacobson and when you Jews and/or your duped Gentile
Useful Idiots do such then the world takes note.

Now try and smear me because I spoke the truth!

RJ.

Tavish

Posted to alt.revisionism,alt.home.repair,de.soc.politik.misc,soc.culture.polish
Beaver Cleaver

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:05:38 +0100,
Martin Smith wrote:

I don't think this has anything to do with swimming.

Sorry about that but why don't you take it up with Ron Jacobson instead of me.
He was the originator of the smear being posted against another person. It is
only right that his lies are exposed to the same people who originally saw them.
Do you not agree?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r...89919de1?fwc=1
Subject: Ron Jacobson Smears Ben Cramer About Drugs aka Healthy inmates in
concentration camps! V2.0 - Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 11:07:54 -0600
If your were being defamed would you not want someone to defend you?

Tavish