Posted to alt.revisionism,alt.home.repair,de.soc.politik.misc,soc.culture.polish
Beaver Cleaver

Default Ron Jacobson Smears Ben Cramer About Drugs aka Healthy inmates in concentration camps! V2.0

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:05:38 +0100,
Martin Smith wrote:

I don't think this has anything to do with swimming.

Sorry about that but why don't you take it up with Ron Jacobson instead of me.
He was the originator of the smear being posted against another person. It is
only right that his lies are exposed to the same people who originally saw them.
Do you not agree?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r...89919de1?fwc=1
Subject: Ron Jacobson Smears Ben Cramer About Drugs aka Healthy inmates in
concentration camps! V2.0 - Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 11:07:54 -0600
If your were being defamed would you not want someone to defend you?

Tavish