Posted to alt.revisionism,alt.home.repair,de.soc.politik.misc,soc.culture.polish
Martin Smith

Default Ron Jacobson Smears Ben Cramer About Drugs aka Healthy inmates in concentration camps! V2.0

This doesn't actually relate to swimming.

Beaver Cleaver wrote:

On 29 Jan 2006 13:14:35 -0800,
.com "Joe Bruno"
wrote:

Listen, you ****ing Fat slob. Cramer hurls obscene insults at my
girlfriend.

Now who is your girlfriend? Self confessed mental retarded Sara Salzman?

You and her deserve each other!

I.E.

~~Sara Salzman = Pot Who Called the Kettle Black~~
TinyURL to GOOGLE search: http://tinyurl.com/dpwnu
(Archived locally as: Pot_Kettle_Black_Hypocrisy)
Searched all groups Results 1 - 100 of 621 for "Idiot"

Sample Returns:

Irving: not only an idiot -- but downright crazy?
alt.revisionism - Oct 16 2004, 7:42 pm by Sara Salzman

R. Scott Bradbury - Moronic Idiot
alt.revisionism - May 5 2004, 1:12 pm by Sara Salzman

Bradbury - a Moron or an Idiot?
alt.revisionism - Dec 4 2005, 9:54 am by Sara Salzman

Blandish to world: I'm an idiot.
alt.revisionism - Jun 26 2005, 12:03 am by Sara Salzman

Why Kurt Knoll is an idiot
can.general - Mar 9 2005, 9:05 pm by Sara Salzman

End of Sample Returns

My honest observations:

Funny thing that a self confessed mental retard who squeezed out not one BUT two
"Village Idiots" would be referring to other people as idiots! Sara's children
were not born twins either and they had separate births years apart from one
another. The odds of parents having one "mentally challenged" offspring is
minuscule BUT for the same parents to have two "mentally challenged" offspring
birthed to them is astronomical and as such speaks volumes of the parents'
lifestyles and genetics.

Sara's children can't be held accountable for the losers they have as father and
mother and they are victims of a perverted S&M Bondage Lifestyle as well as drug
abuse in the home environment all detailed in the archive below:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r...bdaa93e4?fwc=1
Subject: Did Sara "The Fist" Salzman's S&M/Drug HomeLife Result in Two "GIFTED"
Children? I.E. Genetics/Lifestyles? V2.0
Date: 28 Jan 2006 08:50:39 GMT
------------------------------
On 07 Jul 2003 01:31:53 GMT, Sara Salzman wrote:
"How many times do I have to tell you-- I AM RETARDED!!!"
Message ID:
(Archived locally as: RetardSara and RetardSara2)

Need I say more?
Tavish

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r...e1b480f2?fwc=1
Subject: MUST READ! Yale F. Edeiken Inciting Violence Against Me In USENET
Posts He Signed!! (From My Archives) V1.0
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 08:33:13 -0600