Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hurricane Sandy and concentration camps

That's some rapid thread drift.

I wonder if shipping is possible, to Lawn Guyland. Maybe I can send the
Salvation Army some flashlight batteries?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
You do know I was being fecesious[sic]? ^_^

Does that mean full of feces ?

Of course. I see you understand what sic means. ^_^

TDD

I don't think *you* understand what it means, Dufas. It's used when
quoting someone else's errors verbatim, not as an editorial wink about
your own intentional misspellings.