Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hurricane Sandy and concentration camps

On 11/4/2012 8:19 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
How'd you let yourself get so low on supplies?
What's your plan B, white bath towels from
Walmart?

I had a four hour drive, 2 there and 2 back Friday to do an electrical
job for a national contracting company me and JH do work for. I was in
a lot of pain when we got back and stayed off my feet this weekend to
recover because I'll be busy Monday. When I'm in pain, all I want to do
is lie down or sit in my chair and play on the computer. O_o

TDD