Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flash Mob Shoplifts at Silver Spring 7-Eleven

The Daring Dufas wrote:

And just which planet do you actually live on?

One that's largely invisible to the average american.
Hint: Look north.

Do you have Affirmative Action morons running things up there
at The North Pole eh? ^_^

I must admit that at the $Dayjob, we get a chuckle when filling out
new-vendor documents when-ever we sell to a new US customer. The
documents usually ask if we're a "minority owned" or female-owned
company, if we're an equal-opportunity employer, etc. We joke that the
ideal must be a black or native-american indian female handicapped
veteran.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In an ideal world, the customers are also armed. So, the
robbers will be taking fire from several directions.

In a less than ideal world. The robbers are armed, and will
shoot at the store owners. And at the customers.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

Harry, that's nonsense, you don't have to shoot ALL of
them, just one,
the rest will decide that theft is not a good idea after
all and leave
the area quickly. You can actually get an actor and shoot
blanks at him
with the appropriate fake blood, etc whenever a crowd of
miscreants
shows up. You can scream "You steel from me I keel jou like
we do in my
homeland of Ikibikistan!!" The word will get out and the
little robbers
will avoid the place and the honest customers will be
grateful. ^_^

TDD

How many do you think would shoot back?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 12:45:36 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

In an ideal world, the customers are also armed. So, the
robbers will be taking fire from several directions.

In a less than ideal world. The robbers are armed, and will
shoot at the store owners. And at the customers.

Byt they're generally chicken-****s and prey on the weak. They do sometimes
get surprised when Granny (or Achmed) is packing but they'd rather not
escalate their next fix to murder-one.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 23, 2:17*pm, Home Guy wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
And just which planet do you actually live on?

One that's largely invisible to the average american.
Hint: *Look north.

Do you have Affirmative Action morons running things up there
at The North Pole eh? ^_^

I must admit that at the $Dayjob, we get a chuckle when filling out
new-vendor documents when-ever we sell to a new US customer. *The
documents usually ask if we're a "minority owned" or female-owned
company, if we're an equal-opportunity employer, etc. *We joke that the
ideal must be a black or native-american indian female handicapped
veteran.

Female, black, one legged, lesbian over here.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
In an ideal world, the customers are also armed. So, the
robbers will be taking fire from several directions.

In a less than ideal world. The robbers are armed, and will
shoot at the store owners. And at the customers.

Byt they're generally chicken-****s and prey on the weak. *They do sometimes
get surprised when Granny (or Achmed) is packing but they'd rather not
escalate their next fix to murder-one.

Heigh ho. Back to your Hollywood dreamworld!
The Giffords woman was onTV over here the other day.
No big heroes saved her did they?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 21, 11:13*pm, Home Guy wrote:

Ya Know - down here in Southeast Kansas we didn't even know what a
flash mob was until those stupid commercials started. Then we had to
Google the term the realize it was something we really didn't give a
**** about.

Now I'm sure we don't care.

It is amazing how anything that gets started in the northeast is
national news.

RonB
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:39:49 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:

wrote:
In an ideal world, the customers are also armed. So, the
robbers will be taking fire from several directions.

In a less than ideal world. The robbers are armed, and will
shoot at the store owners. And at the customers.

Byt they're generally chicken-****s and prey on the weak. *They do sometimes
get surprised when Granny (or Achmed) is packing but they'd rather not
escalate their next fix to murder-one.

Heigh ho. Back to your Hollywood dreamworld!

No, it's a simple fact of life. Though I never expect you to understand same.

The Giffords woman was onTV over here the other day.
No big heroes saved her did they?

No, harry, only you are perfect (asshole).

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
And just which planet do you actually live on?

One that's largely invisible to the average american.
Hint: *Look north.

Do you have Affirmative Action morons running things up there
at The North Pole eh? ^_^

I must admit that at the $Dayjob, we get a chuckle when filling out
new-vendor documents when-ever we sell to a new US customer. *The
documents usually ask if we're a "minority owned" or female-owned
company, if we're an equal-opportunity employer, etc. *We joke that the
ideal must be a black or native-american indian female handicapped
veteran.

Female, black, one legged, lesbian over here.

harry, I knew you were one dumb asshole, but I never expected...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/23/2011 11:45 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
In an ideal world, the customers are also armed. So, the
robbers will be taking fire from several directions.

In a less than ideal world. The robbers are armed, and will
shoot at the store owners. And at the customers.

Years ago in downtown Birmingham a goblin (as friend HB calls them)
tried to rob a barber shop. An old fellow stuck a 25 caliber pistol
in the robbers ear and pulled the trigger. Scratch one bad guy and
the only cost to the county was a pine box placed in a 6' deep hole
in the ground. It was a real money saver for the taxpayers. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/23/2011 1:21 AM, harry wrote:
On Nov 23, 7:06 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 11/22/2011 3:26 AM, harry wrote:

On Nov 22, 5:13 am, Home wrote:
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...s-Over-Silver-...

Wow. I just watched the store security video of this event:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/nMjs_5Fp0nc

Is this Detroit? Or Atlanta?

Planet of the Apes?

Wow.

This is why you can't pay me enough to live in the states.

The shape of things to come? As I understood things, the shopkeeper
should have shot them all.

Harry, that's nonsense, you don't have to shoot ALL of them, just one,
the rest will decide that theft is not a good idea after all and leave
the area quickly. You can actually get an actor and shoot blanks at him
with the appropriate fake blood, etc whenever a crowd of miscreants
shows up. You can scream "You steel from me I keel jou like we do in my
homeland of Ikibikistan!!" The word will get out and the little robbers
will avoid the place and the honest customers will be grateful. ^_^

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Heh Heh. Hollywood again eh Duf? I couldn't afford a Hollywood actor.

BTW, we did have a crime in the next village which I reported here
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-15227969

Heh, Heh,a couple of kids broke into what transpired to be the local
drug baron's house, so he shot them.
So the cops have arrested everybody, they found mass canabis growing
factory in his house.
Most exciting thing ever here.

Harry, there are all kinds of dinner theaters with semi pro actors
performing in them in cities all over the U.S., I'm sure you have
the same sort of thing in the U.K.? There is a lot of local talent
right here in my community and my cockamamie idea has given me an
interesting thought for a new business venture. It would be something
like scarecrows to keep vermin away with fake shootings to frighten away
potential thieves. Of course, I can see having to coordinate with law
enforcement but gee it would be a lot of fun. Those involve could claim
they were making a film or commercial. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , Home Guy wrote:
HeyBub wrote:

The lesson learned is that more of the crowd should have been armed.
If such were the case, they probably could not have prevented the
first couple of shots but could have forstalled the rest.

Nice theory (usually works well on TV) but in reality, with no script to
follow, confusion and panic sets in, and everyone just shoots at
everyone else.

But you can't tell that to the gun lobby.

One need only to google "armed citizen stops crime" to find many
real examples where HeyBub's scenario really occurred. The "panic
and everyone shoots..." theory? Not so much.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/23/2011 5:21 PM, HeyBub wrote:
harry wrote:

wrote:
In an ideal world, the customers are also armed. So, the
robbers will be taking fire from several directions.

In a less than ideal world. The robbers are armed, and will
shoot at the store owners. And at the customers.

Byt they're generally chicken-****s and prey on the weak. They do
sometimes get surprised when Granny (or Achmed) is packing but
they'd rather not escalate their next fix to murder-one.

Heigh ho. Back to your Hollywood dreamworld!
The Giffords woman was onTV over here the other day.
No big heroes saved her did they?

No, but there was an armed civilian several hundred feet away. By the time
he sprinted to the scene, the event was over and the shooter was under
control.

The lesson learned is that more of the crowd should have been armed. If such
were the case, they probably could not have prevented the first couple of
shots but could have forstalled the rest.

Of course the crowd was entirely - or at least predominately - made up of
Democrats who do not cotton to private ownership or carrying of firearms.
One more reason to stay away from progressive-sponsored events.

I do believe there was a tragic event there in Texas years ago where a
mass shooting occurred at a restaurant and potential defenders were
following the law at the time and not carrying concealed weapons into
the place. It's been a while since I read about it but a woman who was a
gun owner chose to leave her pistol safely locked in her vehicle out in
the parking lot. I think her parents were killed by the gunman and she
knows darn well she could have stopped it.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/23/2011 1:47 AM, Caesar Romano wrote:
On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 01:26:30 -0800 (PST),
wrote Re Flash Mob Shoplifts at Silver Spring 7-Eleven:

On Nov 22, 5:13 am, Home wrote:
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...s-Over-Silver-...

Wow. I just watched the store security video of this event:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/nMjs_5Fp0nc

Is this Detroit? Or Atlanta?

Planet of the Apes?

Wow.

Yep. Looks like Planet of the Apes to me.

Ooooooo, that is so racist. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/23/2011 8:17 AM, Home Guy wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

And just which planet do you actually live on?

One that's largely invisible to the average american.
Hint: Look north.

Do you have Affirmative Action morons running things up there
at The North Pole eh? ^_^

I must admit that at the $Dayjob, we get a chuckle when filling out
new-vendor documents when-ever we sell to a new US customer. The
documents usually ask if we're a "minority owned" or female-owned
company, if we're an equal-opportunity employer, etc. We joke that the
ideal must be a black or native-american indian female handicapped
veteran.

Affirmative Action doesn't necessarily mean a person of color has been
put into a job he/she/it is not qualified for. I like the example of the
quadriplegic gymnastics coach or the blind drivers ed teacher. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Does a man ever have enough guns? Or ammo? I've not seen it.
It's the American way. There is always one more.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Enough? Yes. Too many? NO!

And will you EVER stop top-posting?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/23/2011 1:36 PM, harry wrote:
On Nov 23, 2:17 pm, Home wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
And just which planet do you actually live on?

One that's largely invisible to the average american.
Hint: Look north.

Do you have Affirmative Action morons running things up there
at The North Pole eh? ^_^

I must admit that at the $Dayjob, we get a chuckle when filling out
new-vendor documents when-ever we sell to a new US customer. The
documents usually ask if we're a "minority owned" or female-owned
company, if we're an equal-opportunity employer, etc. We joke that the
ideal must be a black or native-american indian female handicapped
veteran.

Female, black, one legged, lesbian over here.

I understand that what we call Affirmative Action here in the U.S. is
more accurately called Positive Discrimination in the U.K.?

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 23, 7:42*pm, RonB wrote:
On Nov 21, 11:13*pm, Home Guy wrote:

Ya Know - down here in Southeast Kansas we didn't even know what a
flash mob was until those stupid commercials started. *Then we had to
Google the term the realize it was something we really didn't give a
**** about.

Now I'm sure we don't care.

It is amazing how anything that gets started in the northeast is
national news.

RonB

The people there are very parochial. They don't know about the rest of
the world. Unless they happen to drop by.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 23, 11:21*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

wrote:
[...]

One more reason to stay away from progressive-sponsored events.- Hide quoted text -

Hey good idea. We could have had lots more people killed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 24, 12:21*am, "Bob F" wrote:
Home Guy wrote:
HeyBub wrote:

The lesson learned is that more of the crowd should have been armed.
If such were the case, they probably could not have prevented the
first couple of shots but could have forstalled the rest.

Nice theory (usually works well on TV) but in reality, with no script
to follow, confusion and panic sets in, and everyone just shoots at
everyone else.

But you can't tell that to the gun lobby.

Really - you hear shots, turn around, and see 3 people with guns. Who do you
shoot?

The cops?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 22, 5:13 am, Home * *wrote:
[...]

No, I never heard of a "dinner theatre".
Sounds like people who need to get a proper job (if there are any to
be had)

I have attended a gunfight but it was not in the UK.
But it was gunfight in the sense of a pre-arranged meeting by armed
combatants with a grudge who intended to kill one another.
Hey bub should go to one and maybe a few more people here.
Then they could talk from a position of first hand experience instead
of the **** they routinely trot out.

I have had ago with a 44 Magnum too. Again, not in the UK.
Boring after 20 min or so. Can't see this gun thing,even for the sub-
intelligent.
Do they lie in bed at night, hugging their gun hoping a burglar will
show?
Or are they afraid of the bogey man under the bed?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 24, 5:05*am, (Larry W) wrote:
In article ,

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Does a man ever have enough guns? Or ammo? I've not seen it.
It's the American way. There is always one more.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org

Enough? Yes. Too many? NO!

And will you EVER stop top-posting?
--

He can't help it. He is what we call a ****** over here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/******
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 23, 2:17 pm, Home *wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
And just which planet do you actually live on?

One that's largely invisible to the average american.
Hint: *Look north.

Do you have Affirmative Action morons running things up there
at The North Pole eh? ^_^

I must admit that at the $Dayjob, we get a chuckle when filling out
new-vendor documents when-ever we sell to a new US customer. *The
documents usually ask if we're a "minority owned" or female-owned
company, if we're an equal-opportunity employer, etc. *We joke that the
ideal must be a black or native-american indian female handicapped
veteran.

Female, black, one legged, lesbian over here.

I understand that what we call Affirmative Action here in the U.S. is
more accurately called Positive Discrimination in the U.K.?

Correct. But both terms are in use.
The public has the same general opinions as have been expressed here.
You see a woman in a job and you immediately suspect she has the job
because of what's between her legs, not between her ears.
Even moreso with a black person.

Having said that, some woman are better than the men, they had to be
to get the job.
The best person I came across on (steam) boilers was a woman. She was
selling them. I gave her a grilling but she could not be caught out,
she knew her stuff. I bought several boilers from her on the
governments/Queen's behalf.
I used to be very fond of steam boilers.

You never see a black salesperson in the UK. PC goes out the window
when money counts.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Years ago in downtown Birmingham a goblin (as friend HB calls them)
tried to rob a barber shop. An old fellow stuck a 25 caliber pistol
in the robbers ear and pulled the trigger. Scratch one bad guy and
the only cost to the county was a pine box placed in a 6' deep hole
in the ground. It was a real money saver for the taxpayers. ^_^

TDD

Well there WAS the cost of the investigation. Still, though, much
cheaper than a homicide investigation.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I had a friend get preferential treatment in hiring because his surname
*could* be Hispanic. The fact that he was 100% of Italian descent (though
perhaps that should qualify meant nothing.

I heard of an engineer who changed his name to a Hispanic name so he
could get hired. We are now paying for all that nonsense with our first
and last Affirmative Action President.

There was a rather interesting uproar on the East Coast quite a few
years, IIRC it was in Boston. A person with a Hispanic name sued the
city because he was passed over for promotion in the FD. He said he did
NOT get the extra credit he deserved. The court agreed and made the City
promote this fine, upstanding young Spaniard/American.
"Hispanic, as used in the United States, is one of several terms
used to categorize US citizens, permanent residents and temporary
immigrants, whose background hail either from the Spanish-speaking
countries of Latin America or relating to a Spanish-speaking culture."
BTW this is the only non-race group classified by Census Bureau.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Perhaps you mean the shooting at Luby's Cafeteria, in
Killeen TX?
http://jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/GCA_68.htm
http://jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/moviepla...ngress-swf.htm

This now famous (to many) video, shows Suzanna Hupp telling
congress just how, by obeying the then law, she had to watch
helpless, as her parents and others were gunned down -
(October 16, 1991, George Jo Hennard drove his 1987 Ford
Ranger pickup truck through the front window of a Luby's
Cafeteria at 1705 East Central Texas Expressway).

Her legally owned protection gun had been dutifully left in
her car when the went into a restaurant - proof if any were
needed that "Gun Free Zones" do not work. It would appear
that this video is considerably shortened, approx 4 mins -
and it's not sure what was left out. The message however is
crystal clear.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in message ...

I do believe there was a tragic event there in Texas years
ago where a
mass shooting occurred at a restaurant and potential
defenders were
following the law at the time and not carrying concealed
weapons into
the place. It's been a while since I read about it but a
woman who was a
gun owner chose to leave her pistol safely locked in her
vehicle out in
the parking lot. I think her parents were killed by the
gunman and she
knows darn well she could have stopped it.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/23/2011 12:45 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
In an ideal world, the customers are also armed. So, the
robbers will be taking fire from several directions.

In a less than ideal world. The robbers are armed, and will
shoot at the store owners. And at the customers.

In your "ideal" world, have you thought about how you might end up in
the crossfire, along with many other bystanders? Or does your "ideal"
world involve only the innocent citizens walking around full time in
full body bulletproof protection? My ideal world would have no crime.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/23/2011 6:21 PM, HeyBub wrote:

No, but there was an armed civilian several hundred feet away. By the time
he sprinted to the scene, the event was over and the shooter was under
control.

The lesson learned is that more of the crowd should have been armed. If such
were the case, they probably could not have prevented the first couple of
shots but could have forstalled the rest.

If more of the crowd had been armed, there's a good chance that even
more people would have been injured and/or killed from shots gone astray
and/or crossfire. The scenario here is a CROWD, not a shooting gallery.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/23/2011 11:57 PM, Larry W wrote:

One need only to google "armed citizen stops crime" to find many
real examples where HeyBub's scenario really occurred. The "panic
and everyone shoots..." theory? Not so much.

And how many of those scenarios included the crime being committed in
the middle of a crowd?? I"ll be bet very few if any. Chances are the
"armed citizen" had a clean shot. Most "armed citizens" will be armed
with a pistol, which is more difficult to fire accurately than a long
barreled weapon. Add a crowd around the intended target and you have a
recipe for a major tragedy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , Peter
wrote:

On 11/23/2011 11:57 PM, Larry W wrote:

One need only to google "armed citizen stops crime" to find many
real examples where HeyBub's scenario really occurred. The "panic
and everyone shoots..." theory? Not so much.

And how many of those scenarios included the crime being committed in
the middle of a crowd?? I"ll be bet very few if any. Chances are the
"armed citizen" had a clean shot. Most "armed citizens" will be armed
with a pistol, which is more difficult to fire accurately than a long
barreled weapon. Add a crowd around the intended target and you have a
recipe for a major tragedy.

Not at the ranges that are you likely to see in this kind of scenario.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 24, 2:56*pm, Peter wrote:
On 11/23/2011 11:57 PM, Larry W wrote:

One need only to google "armed citizen stops crime" to find many
real examples where HeyBub's scenario really occurred. The "panic
and everyone shoots..." theory? Not so much.

And how many of those scenarios included the crime being committed in
the middle of a crowd?? *I"ll be bet very few if any. *Chances are the
"armed citizen" had a clean shot. *Most "armed citizens" will be armed
with a pistol, which is more difficult to fire accurately than a long
barreled weapon. *Add a crowd around the intended target and you have a
recipe for a major tragedy.

You can talk to this bunch of halfwits all day but they have been
brain washed by Hollywood propaganda****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 00:23:38 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:

On Nov 24, 12:21*am, "Bob F" wrote:
Home Guy wrote:
HeyBub wrote:

The lesson learned is that more of the crowd should have been armed.
If such were the case, they probably could not have prevented the
first couple of shots but could have forstalled the rest.

Nice theory (usually works well on TV) but in reality, with no script
to follow, confusion and panic sets in, and everyone just shoots at
everyone else.

But you can't tell that to the gun lobby.

Really - you hear shots, turn around, and see 3 people with guns. Who do you
shoot?

The cops?

....and there you have it. The real reason Brits banned self defense; a
country of harry's.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 09:56:33 -0500, Peter wrote:

On 11/23/2011 11:57 PM, Larry W wrote:

One need only to google "armed citizen stops crime" to find many
real examples where HeyBub's scenario really occurred. The "panic
and everyone shoots..." theory? Not so much.

And how many of those scenarios included the crime being committed in
the middle of a crowd?? I"ll be bet very few if any. Chances are the
"armed citizen" had a clean shot. Most "armed citizens" will be armed
with a pistol, which is more difficult to fire accurately than a long
barreled weapon. Add a crowd around the intended target and you have a
recipe for a major tragedy.

Then why doesn't it happen daily?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 06:43:03 -0500, Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Years ago in downtown Birmingham a goblin (as friend HB calls them)
tried to rob a barber shop. An old fellow stuck a 25 caliber pistol
in the robbers ear and pulled the trigger. Scratch one bad guy and
the only cost to the county was a pine box placed in a 6' deep hole
in the ground. It was a real money saver for the taxpayers. ^_^

TDD

Well there WAS the cost of the investigation. Still, though, much
cheaper than a homicide investigation.

....and *way* less than prison.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 24, 2:21*am, harry wrote:
On Nov 23, 7:42*pm, RonB wrote:

On Nov 21, 11:13*pm, Home Guy wrote:

Ya Know - down here in Southeast Kansas we didn't even know what a
flash mob was until those stupid commercials started. *Then we had to
Google the term the realize it was something we really didn't give a
**** about.

Now I'm sure we don't care.

It is amazing how anything that gets started in the northeast is
national news.

RonB

The people there are very parochial. They don't know about the rest of
the world. *Unless they happen to drop by.

I'm not sure that many of them ever get out of town!

RonB

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 06:48:59 -0500, Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I had a friend get preferential treatment in hiring because his surname
*could* be Hispanic. The fact that he was 100% of Italian descent (though
perhaps that should qualify meant nothing.

I heard of an engineer who changed his name to a Hispanic name so he
could get hired. We are now paying for all that nonsense with our first
and last Affirmative Action President.

There was a rather interesting uproar on the East Coast quite a few
years, IIRC it was in Boston. A person with a Hispanic name sued the
city because he was passed over for promotion in the FD. He said he did
NOT get the extra credit he deserved. The court agreed and made the City
promote this fine, upstanding young Spaniard/American.

Um, Spaniards need not apply.

"Hispanic, as used in the United States, is one of several terms
used to categorize US citizens, permanent residents and temporary
immigrants, whose background hail either from the Spanish-speaking
countries of Latin America or relating to a Spanish-speaking culture."

Except those from Spain.

BTW this is the only non-race group classified by Census Bureau.

Women?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 07:34:53 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Perhaps you mean the shooting at Luby's Cafeteria, in
Killeen TX?
http://jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/GCA_68.htm
http://jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/moviepla...ngress-swf.htm

This now famous (to many) video, shows Suzanna Hupp telling
congress just how, by obeying the then law, she had to watch
helpless, as her parents and others were gunned down -
(October 16, 1991, George Jo Hennard drove his 1987 Ford
Ranger pickup truck through the front window of a Luby's
Cafeteria at 1705 East Central Texas Expressway).

Her legally owned protection gun had been dutifully left in
her car when the went into a restaurant - proof if any were
needed that "Gun Free Zones" do not work. It would appear
that this video is considerably shortened, approx 4 mins -
and it's not sure what was left out. The message however is
crystal clear.

....Armed man opens fire outside on Federal Courthouse ( Las Vegas).
Mad about his monthly Social Security check reeducation....

One Federal Officer died.

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7HiFbJyrzk

(I avoid jury duty) .... count the rounds fired.... here.

Story:

http://www.lvrj.com/news/courthouse-shooting-80624367.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 07:34:53 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

"Gun Free Zones"

Slight addendum -- *Gun Free Victim Zones*