Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flash Mob Shoplifts at Silver Spring 7-Eleven

On 11/23/2011 1:43 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 14:11:21 -0500, Kurt wrote:

In ,
wrote:

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 09:17:30 -0500, Home wrote:

We joke that the
ideal must be a black or native-american indian female handicapped
veteran.
... with a latin surname.

Last I heard you could be as little 1/64 something and claim it. I had a
buddy get preferential treatment from the Health Service of the Bureau
of Indian Affairs with that amount of "blood". We could get REALLY
creative going back that far.

My wife has more "Indian blood" than that but it required "tribal membership"
to have any "meaning".

I had a friend get preferential treatment in hiring because his surname
*could* be Hispanic. The fact that he was 100% of Italian descent (though
perhaps that should qualify meant nothing.

I heard of an engineer who changed his name to a Hispanic name so he
could get hired. We are now paying for all that nonsense with our first
and last Affirmative Action President.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/3hlojgp

http://preview.tinyurl.com/6kk2cfu

The truth always hurts. ^_^