Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flash Mob Shoplifts at Silver Spring 7-Eleven

On 11/23/2011 1:36 PM, harry wrote:
On Nov 23, 2:17 pm, Home wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
And just which planet do you actually live on?

One that's largely invisible to the average american.
Hint: Look north.

Do you have Affirmative Action morons running things up there
at The North Pole eh? ^_^

I must admit that at the $Dayjob, we get a chuckle when filling out
new-vendor documents when-ever we sell to a new US customer. The
documents usually ask if we're a "minority owned" or female-owned
company, if we're an equal-opportunity employer, etc. We joke that the
ideal must be a black or native-american indian female handicapped
veteran.

Female, black, one legged, lesbian over here.

I understand that what we call Affirmative Action here in the U.S. is
more accurately called Positive Discrimination in the U.K.?

TDD