Posted to alt.home.repair

Default May 21, no more home repairing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 17, 9:12*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
* *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

If the Rapture comes on the 21st, I'll eat my hat.

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 17, 10:12*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
* *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

Here's an ad which has been appearing on Craig's List around the
country:

"Are you attending the rapture on May 21st, 2011? I expect to be left
behind when it happens, so if you aren’t going to need your worldly
possessions; be they money, cars, canned food, durable goods, etc; I
would gladly take them off of your hands. Serious responses only,
please. And remember, time is short! You can contact me by replying to
this ad. I live in Graham, But I’m willing to travel for said goods."

It’s a real test of faith, isn't it? If you think you’re going, but
hedge your bets by not giving away your material possessions, you
might be exhibiting a lack of true belief that gets you bumped off the
rapture roll.

Paul

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

I'm not mowing the yard or painting the garage until this thing is
settled.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
* *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

If the Rapture comes on the 21st, I'll eat my hat.

-C-

Think positively. "If the Rapture comes on the 21st, I'll eat my halo."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 17 May 2011 10:12:30 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

It was supposed to be May 12, but that passed by. No surprise. We do NOT
know the day or the hour. And the finale on October 12. I guess that once
the 12th passed it became the 21st instead. Just like his 88 reasons Christ
is returning in 1988 and the follow-up 89 reasons Christ is returning in
1989. So much for the 7 years of tribulation (wrath of God) and Christ's
1,000 year reign on earth. Just another Jim Jones or David Koresh who end
up making a mockery of Christ before the nations. I like Augustine's
response to knowing it was the last day. "I would pay a debt and plant a
tree." Much better than raking up the debt and leaving people high and dry.
Not much of a testimony.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

Those who say the world is ending do not have a very good track record
of making these predictions. Past "end of the worlds"...
http://www.randi.org/encyclopedia/appendix3.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

If the Rapture comes on the 21st, I'll eat my hat.

-C-

If it comes on the 21st I'm going to hell.

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

Not saved, bro? I'm sure Harold thinks I'm not.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"JimT" wrote in message
net...

If the Rapture comes on the 21st, I'll eat my hat.

-C-

If it comes on the 21st I'm going to hell.

Jim

Posted to alt.home.repair

Best reply yet.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Pavel314" wrote in message

If the Rapture comes on the 21st, I'll eat my hat.

-C-

Think positively. "If the Rapture comes on the 21st, I'll
eat my halo."

Posted to alt.home.repair

From what I could tell on that video, you and I will both
wish to stick our hats up our noses to block smell of all
the open graves.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Country" wrote in message

If the Rapture comes on the 21st, I'll eat my hat.

-C-

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 17, 11:09*am, Michael Dobony wrote:
[...]

Jim Jones correctly predicted their last day for a large number of
people.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

* *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

What happens if you're in the middle of a renovation? Do you have to
rush to get it done or just work right up to the deadline? If the job
goes past the deadline, can I charge some really exorbitant post-
Rapture overtime? How will being the last contractor on earth affect
my estimating? Should I raise my rates as I'm the only game in town,
or lower them as my potential client pool is floating upwards?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

If the Rapture comes on the 21st, I'll eat my hat.

-C-

Think positively. "If the Rapture comes on the 21st, I'll eat my halo."

Halo? I don't need no stinkin halo.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article
,

wrote:

* *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

What happens if you're in the middle of a renovation? Do you have to
rush to get it done or just work right up to the deadline? If the job
goes past the deadline, can I charge some really exorbitant post-
Rapture overtime? How will being the last contractor on earth affect
my estimating? Should I raise my rates as I'm the only game in town,
or lower them as my potential client pool is floating upwards?

Dunno about that conundrum, but my guess is the post-rapture world will
be a better one, with all the believers having gotten sucked up by the
giant vacuum cleaner in the sky.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/17/2011 10:12 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

Can somebody Loan Me $10,000?
I'll pay you back 5/22/11!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

He's full of crap just like his holy book.

--
You don't have to be stupid to know stupid when you see it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

If the Rapture comes on the 21st, I'll eat my hat.

-C-

Think positively. "If the Rapture comes on the 21st, I'll eat my halo."

You are definitely an optimist! :-)

Don

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:iqtvr3
:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

OK, so at the very beginning there's a statement about copyright.
Considering the content, who gives a ****?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 17, 1:32*pm, Red Green wrote:
RicodJour wrote :

[...]

It was a hot day - there was KoolAid. Who wouldn't drink it?

I'm really not up on that particular event, but if JJ said, "This is
poison, drink it and you will die and go to Heaven." and then
everybody drank it, he missed his calling. He should have been in
sales.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/17/2011 10:48 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Not saved, bro? I'm sure Harold thinks I'm not.

Somehow I think I'm going to be here on the 22nd.

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote in
:

On May 17, 1:32*pm, Red Green wrote:
RicodJour wrote
innews:ded94966-5935-4df5-8ddb

:

wrote:
[...]

He's with Billy Mays now. Billy just f'd people over to death.
Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote :

[...]

R- Hide quoted text -

"He should have been in sales."

He was, and was quite good at it.

Thing is, he was selling "a way of life" not used cars.

One of the reasons he moved his cult to Jonestown was to avoid paying
taxes on his sizable net worth, a lot of which was gained by
convincing (see "sales") his followers to liquidate their assets and
turn them over to his church.

After convincing (see "sales") some of his followers to gun down
Representative Leo Ryan, 3 reporters and a defector as they tried to
leave the Jonestown complex, he ordered his followers to drink the
kool-aid in what he deemed a "revolutionary suicide". He convinced
(see "sales") parents to give the drink to their children first and
then themselves, kind of opposite of the oxygen mask instructions
given on an airplane.

Those that didn't buy his sales pitch regarding the suicide were
mudered by those that did.

If he didn't deserve Salesman of the Year in 1978, no one did.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

If the Rapture comes on the 21st, I'll eat my hat.

-C-

If it comes on the 21st I'm going to hell.

Jim

If you are Catholic, just go to the church the day before and confess
all your sins to the man behind the curtain. You will be forgiven after
you say your penance.
Let us know how it works out.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 17, 2:32*pm, willshak wrote:
JimT wrote the following:

If it comes on the 21st I'm going to hell.

If you are Catholic, just go to the church the day before and confess
all your sins to the man behind the curtain. You will be forgiven after
you say your penance.
Let us know how it works out.

I thought we were supposed to ignore the man behind the curtain.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

If the Rapture comes on the 21st, I'll eat my hat.

-C-

If it comes on the 21st I'm going to hell.

Jim

If you are Catholic, just go to the church the day before and confess
all your sins to the man behind the curtain. You will be forgiven
after you say your penance.
Let us know how it works out.

"Cancel my subscription to the resurrection
Send my credentials to the house of detention
I've got some friends inside"
Posted to alt.home.repair

*wrote:
* *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

If the Rapture comes on the 21st, I'll eat my hat.

-C-

If it comes on the 21st I'm going to hell.

Jim

If you are Catholic, just go to the church the day before and confess
all your sins to the man behind the curtain. You will be forgiven
after you say your penance.
Let us know how it works out.

"Cancel my subscription to the resurrection
Send my credentials to the house of detention
I've got some friends inside"- Hide quoted text -

hmmm...People are strange.
Posted to alt.home.repair

JimT wrote the following:

If it comes on the 21st I'm going to hell.

If you are Catholic, just go to the church the day before and confess
all your sins to the man behind the curtain. You will be forgiven after
you say your penance.
Let us know how it works out.

I thought we were supposed to ignore the man behind the curtain.

Well, they did listen to him after that warning.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

If the Rapture comes on the 21st, I'll eat my hat.

-C-

Think positively. "If the Rapture comes on the 21st, I'll eat my halo."

Would that be the high hats or the full IC housing?

Would you like baffles and bulbs with that?

Colbyt

Posted to alt.home.repair

Wow, he's been wrong THAT many times?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Michael Dobony" wrote in
message news
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

The folks left behind to pay you will be crooks and cheats.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"RicodJour" wrote in message

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

What happens if you're in the middle of a renovation? Do
you have to
rush to get it done or just work right up to the deadline?
If the job
goes past the deadline, can I charge some really exorbitant
post-
Rapture overtime? How will being the last contractor on
earth affect
my estimating? Should I raise my rates as I'm the only game
in town,
or lower them as my potential client pool is floating
upwards?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Lets do lunch? Estate of Camping pays.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"JimT" wrote in message
net...
On 5/17/2011 10:48 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Not saved, bro? I'm sure Harold thinks I'm not.

Somehow I think I'm going to be here on the 22nd.

Jim

Posted to alt.home.repair

Good one! I'm not in Kansas, Toto.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"RicodJour" wrote in message

If you are Catholic, just go to the church the day before
and confess
all your sins to the man behind the curtain. You will be
forgiven after
you say your penance.
Let us know how it works out.

I thought we were supposed to ignore the man behind the
curtain.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

Look at my from standpoint. My wife's birthday is today, a mere 4 days
before. Do I spend the money, have the universe end, essentially wasting
it or do I not spend the money and my wife wastes me. I went with
wasting the money.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/17/2011 10:12 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

Good. I ain't got the money, energy, or ambition to make any serious
dents on the list for this place anyway.

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 17, 12:40*pm, JimT wrote:
On 5/17/2011 10:48 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Not saved, bro? I'm sure Harold thinks I'm not.

Somehow I think I'm going to be here on the 22nd.

Jim

If the 22nd comes and no one is hear to see it, will it make a sound?

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
* *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

I have a wedding to got to on Saturday. Should I bother buying a
gift?

-C-

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 17 May 2011 08:55:51 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
wrote:

On May 17, 10:12Â*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Â* Â*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

What happens if you're in the middle of a renovation? Do you have to
rush to get it done or just work right up to the deadline? If the job
goes past the deadline, can I charge some really exorbitant post-
Rapture overtime? How will being the last contractor on earth affect
my estimating? Should I raise my rates as I'm the only game in town,
or lower them as my potential client pool is floating upwards?

With the reputation of a lot of renovators / contractors there's sure
to be a glut on the market
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/17/2011 10:52 AM, RicodJour wrote:
On May 17, 11:09 am, Michael wrote:
[...]

Don't drink the Kool-Aid, it's a real killer. ^_^

TDD