Posted to alt.home.repair
Pavel314[_2_] Pavel314[_2_] is offline

Default May 21, no more home repairing

On May 17, 10:12*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
* *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Here's an ad which has been appearing on Craig's List around the
country:

"Are you attending the rapture on May 21st, 2011? I expect to be left
behind when it happens, so if you aren’t going to need your worldly
possessions; be they money, cars, canned food, durable goods, etc; I
would gladly take them off of your hands. Serious responses only,
please. And remember, time is short! You can contact me by replying to
this ad. I live in Graham, But I’m willing to travel for said goods."

It’s a real test of faith, isn't it? If you think you’re going, but
hedge your bets by not giving away your material possessions, you
might be exhibiting a lack of true belief that gets you bumped off the
rapture roll.

Paul