Posted to alt.home.repair

Default May 21, no more home repairing

On 5/17/2011 10:43 AM, Country wrote:
On May 17, 9:12 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

If the Rapture comes on the 21st, I'll eat my hat.

-C-

When I first heard this, I thought about postponing my colonoscopy.
If it happens, I'll be ****ed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 17, 10:12*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
* *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

YO STORMY, IF THAT REALLY GOES DOWN I AM GOING TO BE VERY BUST
COLLECTING AND DELIVERING SOULS HETE & THERE....
THE BOSS ISNT SAYING A WORD THOUGH, HE SAYS "ASK JESUS TO POST A MEMO
FOR EVERYONE IN DOUBT" HE KNOWS WHATS GOING DOWN..
BUT JESUS JUST LAUGHS OUT LOUD WHENEVER ONE OF US ASKS HIM.
HE'S REALLY QUITE CONTAGIOUS TOO....BOOWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GBH ... THEY DON'T CALL HIM "THE REDEMPTOR" FOR NOTHING.
PATECUM
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
* *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

I have a wedding to got to on Saturday. Should I bother buying a
gift?

-C-

WHY NOT YOU CHEAP BOOGER?..THE END SUPPOSE TO BE ON SUNDAY.
THEY'LL HAVE A DAY TO ENJOY IT..
BOOWAHAHAHAHA

TGITM
PATECUM
Posted to alt.home.repair

So, you get 4 more days of marital harmony. Good choice.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
m...

Look at my from standpoint. My wife's birthday is today, a
mere 4 days
before. Do I spend the money, have the universe end,
essentially wasting
it or do I not spend the money and my wife wastes me. I went
with
wasting the money.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Charge it; you won't be around to pay the bill.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Country" wrote in message

I have a wedding to got to on Saturday. Should I bother
buying a
gift?

-C-

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:iqtvr3
:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

Dammit! Wouldn't you know. Damn garage door spring breaks. Couldn't last a
few more days.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 19, 8:19*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Look at my from standpoint. My wife's birthday is today, a
mere 4 days
before. Do I spend the money, have the universe end,
essentially wasting
it or do I not spend the money and my wife wastes me. I went
with
wasting the money.

What're you going to do with money after the universe ends?
I can't see where you've wasted anything.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Look at my from standpoint. My wife's birthday is today, a
mere 4 days
before. Do I spend the money, have the universe end,
essentially wasting
it or do I not spend the money and my wife wastes me. I went
with
wasting the money.

What're you going to do with money after the universe ends?
I can't see where you've wasted anything.

Cindy Hamilton

He wasted one final good time by spending the money on his wife
instead of himself.

My wife's not listening is she?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 17 May 2011 17:32:57 GMT, Red Green wrote:

RicodJour wrote in
:

On May 17, 11:09*am, Michael Dobony wrote:
On Tue, 17 May 2011 10:12:30 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:
* *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

It was supposed to be May 12, but that passed by. No surprise. We do
NOT know the day or the hour. And the finale on October 12. I guess
that once the 12th passed it became the 21st instead. Just like his
88 reasons Chri

st
is returning in 1988 and the follow-up 89 reasons Christ is returning
in 1989. So much for the 7 years of tribulation (wrath of God) and
Christ's 1,000 year reign on earth. Just another Jim Jones or David
Koresh who end up making a mockery of Christ before the nations. I
like Augustine's response to knowing it was the last day. "I would
pay a debt and plant a tree." Much better than raking up the debt and
leaving people high and dr

y.
Not much of a testimony.

Jim Jones correctly predicted their last day for a large number of
people.

Damn Insiders...

I am planning to spend the day at Incredible Pizza. No tie to this false
prophecy, it's a belated birthday celebration with the grandkids.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Especially since I'm not married.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in
message
wrote:

Look at my from standpoint. My wife's birthday is today, a
mere 4 days
before. Do I spend the money, have the universe end,
essentially wasting
it or do I not spend the money and my wife wastes me. I
went
with
wasting the money.

What're you going to do with money after the universe ends?
I can't see where you've wasted anything.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 17 May 2011 17:34:36 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Wow, he's been wrong THAT many times?

Not only doesn't he get the message, but unthinking fools don't get the
message! Our local Christian radio station picked up on it and made fun of
it. Not even the Son of Man knows the day or the hour, but this guy has
even more knowledge than Jesus! Of course it would be nice to leave the
burdens of this world behind, but it could be today, tomorrow, next year,
next century! We are supposed to be prepared every day. Live today like it
is the last, but also prepare for dying of old age.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 20, 11:21*am, Michael Dobony wrote:
On Tue, 17 May 2011 17:34:36 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Wow, he's been wrong THAT many times?

Not only doesn't he get the message, but unthinking fools don't get the
message! Our local Christian radio station picked up on it and made fun of
it. Not even the Son of Man knows the day or the hour, but this guy has
even more knowledge than Jesus! Of course it would be nice to leave the
burdens of this world behind, but it could be today, tomorrow, next year,
next century! We are supposed to be prepared every day. Live today like it
is the last, but also prepare for dying of old age.

Live fast, die young and leave a good looking corpse.

D*mn! Only one of those options is still available to me. Trouble is,
I'm having trouble keeping up with that one.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article
,
DerbyDad03 wrote:

On May 20, 11:21*am, Michael Dobony wrote:
On Tue, 17 May 2011 17:34:36 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Wow, he's been wrong THAT many times?

Not only doesn't he get the message, but unthinking fools don't get the
message! Our local Christian radio station picked up on it and made fun of
it. Not even the Son of Man knows the day or the hour, but this guy has
even more knowledge than Jesus! Of course it would be nice to leave the
burdens of this world behind, but it could be today, tomorrow, next year,
next century! We are supposed to be prepared every day. Live today like it
is the last, but also prepare for dying of old age.

Live fast, die young and leave a good looking corpse.

D*mn! Only one of those options is still available to me. Trouble is,
I'm having trouble keeping up with that one.

One of dozens or perhaps hundreds of "clues to your age" - about which
you claimed I had none - that you've posted.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 20 May 2011 10:09:13 -0700, Smitty Two wrote:

In article
,
DerbyDad03 wrote:

[...]

????????????????????????????????
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 17 May 2011 23:13:36 -0500, The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 5/17/2011 10:52 AM, RicodJour wrote:
On May 17, 11:09 am, Michael wrote:
[...]

Don't drink the Kool-Aid, it's a real killer. ^_^

TDD

I like this response to Saturday's prediction:
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Perspectiv...spx?id=1351056
I wonder if any of his followers would like to give me their bank accounts
and property today as they will not need it after tomorrow!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 20, 1:09*pm, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,

*DerbyDad03 wrote:
On May 20, 11:21*am, Michael Dobony wrote:
On Tue, 17 May 2011 17:34:36 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Wow, he's been wrong THAT many times?

Not only doesn't he get the message, but unthinking fools don't get the
message! Our local Christian radio station picked up on it and made fun of
it. Not even the Son of Man knows the day or the hour, but this guy has
even more knowledge than Jesus! Of course it would be nice to leave the
burdens of this world behind, but it could be today, tomorrow, next year,
next century! We are supposed to be prepared every day. Live today like it
is the last, but also prepare for dying of old age.

Live fast, die young and leave a good looking corpse.

D*mn! Only one of those options is still available to me. Trouble is,
I'm having trouble keeping up with that one.

One of dozens or perhaps hundreds of "clues to your age" - about which
you claimed I had none - that you've posted.- Hide quoted text -

So am I "of an age where prioritizing my time is important, because I
don't feel quite so immortal anymore"?

What do the "dozens or perhaps hundreds" of clues you've ferreted out
tell you about my age?

In true carny style, if you come within 2 years, you can choose one of
these...

http://www.interactiveplaygrounds.co...s/27/25926.jpg

....but you gotta pay me $2 first.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Late, but sincere.

Now, my posts won't appear on one computer, in one living
room. Will life be the same?

Good luck on your ticket.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Oren" wrote in message

Three days late with your information, Plonkasaurus.

Somebody get a camera...

I bought POWERBALL tickets, across state lines. Yeap,
drawing on the
21st. Est. 62 million take home.

Heck, winning just a bunch of money would make me stop doing
home
repair.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Supposed to be 5 PM today, maybe you won't be here to read
this?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

*** TROLL ALERT ***

P L O N K

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , DerbyDad03 wrote:
[snip]
....but you gotta pay me $2 first.

Please stop feeding the trolls.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 21, 7:49*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Supposed to be 5 PM today, maybe you won't be here to read
this?

in which time zone?

imagine if a super earthquake, or a passing asteroid bounces off our
atmosphere?

the people might riot.......

espically if the asteroid is return for a second visit december 21st
2012

ME, I am going to cut the grass so the place looks good
Posted to alt.home.repair

I'm still here. Must be God did not save me?

I wonder if Harold Camping still here?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 21, 9:48*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I'm still here. Must be God did not save me?

I wonder if Harold Camping still here?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME STORMY...WE CAN ONLY HOPE.
OH, AND YES SMITTY TWO TWO, YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A TROLL.
BOOWAHAHAHAHA
PATECUM
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

I'm still here. Must be God did not save me?

I wonder if Harold Camping still here?

The AP said last night that he was rushed to a local hospital for an
emergency hernia operation. Turns out there was a typographical error in
the section of the Bible he was relying on and it was really the signs
of the RUPTURE.
As he was going under, he said to the anethesiologist: "Isn't that
a kick in the....."

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke

Posted to alt.home.repair

I'm glad you cleared that up.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:

I'm still here. Must be God did not save me?

I wonder if Harold Camping still here?

The AP said last night that he was rushed to a local
hospital for an
emergency hernia operation. Turns out there was a
typographical error in
the section of the Bible he was relying on and it was really
the signs
of the RUPTURE.
As he was going under, he said to the anethesiologist:
"Isn't that
a kick in the....."

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the
ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and
something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 20, 8:21*am, Michael Dobony wrote:
On Tue, 17 May 2011 17:34:36 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Wow, he's been wrong THAT many times?

Not only doesn't he get the message, but unthinking fools don't get the
message! Our local Christian radio station picked up on it and made fun of
it. Not even the Son of Man knows the day or the hour, but this guy has
even more knowledge than Jesus! Of course it would be nice to leave the
burdens of this world behind, but it could be today, tomorrow, next year,
next century! We are supposed to be prepared every day. Live today like it
is the last, but also prepare for dying of old age.

Good point, that last one. Move to a country that cares for its old
people with dignity whether they are rich or poor.

HB