Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default May 21, no more home repairing

On May 20, 1:09*pm, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,

*DerbyDad03 wrote:
On May 20, 11:21*am, Michael Dobony wrote:
On Tue, 17 May 2011 17:34:36 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Wow, he's been wrong THAT many times?

Not only doesn't he get the message, but unthinking fools don't get the
message! Our local Christian radio station picked up on it and made fun of
it. Not even the Son of Man knows the day or the hour, but this guy has
even more knowledge than Jesus! Of course it would be nice to leave the
burdens of this world behind, but it could be today, tomorrow, next year,
next century! We are supposed to be prepared every day. Live today like it
is the last, but also prepare for dying of old age.

Live fast, die young and leave a good looking corpse.

D*mn! Only one of those options is still available to me. Trouble is,
I'm having trouble keeping up with that one.

One of dozens or perhaps hundreds of "clues to your age" - about which
you claimed I had none - that you've posted.- Hide quoted text -

So am I "of an age where prioritizing my time is important, because I
don't feel quite so immortal anymore"?

What do the "dozens or perhaps hundreds" of clues you've ferreted out
tell you about my age?

In true carny style, if you come within 2 years, you can choose one of
these...

http://www.interactiveplaygrounds.co...s/27/25926.jpg

....but you gotta pay me $2 first.