Posted to alt.home.repair

Default May 21, no more home repairing

On Tue, 17 May 2011 08:55:51 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
wrote:

On May 17, 10:12Â*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Â* Â*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

What happens if you're in the middle of a renovation? Do you have to
rush to get it done or just work right up to the deadline? If the job
goes past the deadline, can I charge some really exorbitant post-
Rapture overtime? How will being the last contractor on earth affect
my estimating? Should I raise my rates as I'm the only game in town,
or lower them as my potential client pool is floating upwards?

With the reputation of a lot of renovators / contractors there's sure
to be a glut on the market