Posted to alt.home.repair

Default May 21, no more home repairing

On 5/17/2011 10:52 AM, RicodJour wrote:
On May 17, 11:09 am, Michael wrote:
On Tue, 17 May 2011 10:12:30 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

It was supposed to be May 12, but that passed by. No surprise. We do NOT
know the day or the hour. And the finale on October 12. I guess that once
the 12th passed it became the 21st instead. Just like his 88 reasons Christ
is returning in 1988 and the follow-up 89 reasons Christ is returning in
1989. So much for the 7 years of tribulation (wrath of God) and Christ's
1,000 year reign on earth. Just another Jim Jones or David Koresh who end
up making a mockery of Christ before the nations. I like Augustine's
response to knowing it was the last day. "I would pay a debt and plant a
tree." Much better than raking up the debt and leaving people high and dry.
Not much of a testimony.

Jim Jones correctly predicted their last day for a large number of
people.

Don't drink the Kool-Aid, it's a real killer. ^_^

TDD