Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default May 21, no more home repairing

RicodJour wrote in
:

On May 17, 11:09*am, Michael Dobony wrote:
On Tue, 17 May 2011 10:12:30 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:
* *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigJM9g2fqI
Everyone ready? Harold Camping says rapture that day.

Cancell that renovation, Edith! Stifle, Edith! Stifle!

It was supposed to be May 12, but that passed by. No surprise. We do
NOT know the day or the hour. And the finale on October 12. I guess
that once the 12th passed it became the 21st instead. Just like his
88 reasons Chri

st
is returning in 1988 and the follow-up 89 reasons Christ is returning
in 1989. So much for the 7 years of tribulation (wrath of God) and
Christ's 1,000 year reign on earth. Just another Jim Jones or David
Koresh who end up making a mockery of Christ before the nations. I
like Augustine's response to knowing it was the last day. "I would
pay a debt and plant a tree." Much better than raking up the debt and
leaving people high and dr

y.
Not much of a testimony.

Jim Jones correctly predicted their last day for a large number of
people.

Damn Insiders...