Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This Newsgroup has Once Again been KillFiled

Use to come in here a lot now I remembered why I stopped. It's a waste of
time and effort. You people know everything, so why do you ask stupid
questions when you have the stupid answers? Your not worth the effort! Have
better things to do then waste my time with ungrateful morons and know it
alls that have never lifted a hammer. Good luck!

Posted to alt.home.repair

evodawg wrote:
Use to come in here a lot now I remembered why I stopped. It's a waste of
time and effort. You people know everything, so why do you ask stupid
questions when you have the stupid answers? Your not worth the effort! Have
better things to do then waste my time with ungrateful morons and know it
alls that have never lifted a hammer. Good luck!

Don't let the keyboard hit you in the ass.
*snicker*

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

--

Thank you very much. Your contribution too, is most helpful and gives us a
sense of who you really are. Proud as you are, show your post to your

Again, thank you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 25, 2:00*am, evodawg wrote:
Use to come in here a lot now I remembered why I stopped. It's a waste of
time and effort. You people know everything, so why do you ask stupid
questions when you have the stupid answers? Your not worth the effort! Have
better things to do then waste my time with ungrateful morons and know it
alls that have never lifted a hammer. *Good luck!
--

Gee I get paid for every answer, dont you. Well then go pull some
weeds and paint the house it looks like crap from here.
Posted to alt.home.repair

evodawg wrote:
Use to come in here a lot now I remembered why I stopped. It's a
waste of time and effort. You people know everything, so why do you
ask stupid questions when you have the stupid answers? Your not worth
the effort! Have better things to do then waste my time with
ungrateful morons and know it alls that have never lifted a hammer.
Good luck!

Inasmuch as you've only contributed TWO posts to this group (one was the
single word "nonsense" and the other was asking for advice), I suspect we
shan't be too discomforted.

I note you are active on Linux advocacy groups. That may very well be the
cause of your dyspeptic disposition.

I'm sure there's a twelve-step program available somewhere.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

"evodawg" wrote in message
Use to come in here a lot now I remembered why I stopped. It's a waste of
time and effort. You people know everything, so why do you ask stupid
questions when you have the stupid answers? Your not worth the effort!
Have
better things to do then waste my time with ungrateful morons and know it
alls that have never lifted a hammer. Good luck!
--

Maybe, having learned your lesson twice, it will stick this time? The rest
of us can only hope.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"evodawg" wrote in message
Use to come in here a lot now I remembered why I stopped. It's a waste of
time and effort. You people know everything, so why do you ask stupid
questions when you have the stupid answers? Your not worth the effort!
Have
better things to do then waste my time with ungrateful morons and know it
alls that have never lifted a hammer. Good luck!
--

Don't let the door..........

Posted to alt.home.repair

"evodawg" wrote in message
Use to come in here a lot now I remembered why I stopped. It's a waste of
time and effort. You people know everything, so why do you ask stupid
questions when you have the stupid answers? Your not worth the effort!
Have
better things to do then waste my time with ungrateful morons and know it
alls that have never lifted a hammer. Good luck!
--

Call the whaaambulance!

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , evodawg wrote:
Use to come in here a lot now I remembered why I stopped. It's a waste of
time and effort. You people know everything, so why do you ask stupid
questions when you have the stupid answers? Your not worth the effort! Have
better things to do then waste my time with ungrateful morons and know it
alls that have never lifted a hammer. Good luck!

This, from the guy who thinks that turning off the water in a house will make
the water dispenser in the refrigerator freeze solid... No great loss IMO.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "HeyBub" wrote:
evodawg wrote:
Use to come in here a lot now I remembered why I stopped. It's a
waste of time and effort. You people know everything, so why do you
ask stupid questions when you have the stupid answers? Your not worth
the effort! Have better things to do then waste my time with
ungrateful morons and know it alls that have never lifted a hammer.
Good luck!

Inasmuch as you've only contributed TWO posts to this group (one was the
single word "nonsense"

Actually, that was me -- responding to one of his posts. I stand by that
description.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On May 25, 2:00*am, evodawg wrote:
Use to come in here a lot now I remembered why I stopped. It's a waste of
time and effort. You people know everything, so why do you ask stupid
questions when you have the stupid answers? Your not worth the effort! Have
better things to do then waste my time with ungrateful morons and know it
alls that have never lifted a hammer. *Good luck!
--

Your loss, our gain. So long!

Joe
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 25 May 2009 00:00:30 -0700, evodawg
wrote:

Use to come in here a lot now I remembered why I stopped. It's a waste of
time and effort. You people know everything, so why do you ask stupid
questions when you have the stupid answers? Your not worth the effort! Have
better things to do then waste my time with ungrateful morons and know it
alls that have never lifted a hammer. Good luck!

Your elitist judgMENTAl attitude is not welcome here anyway. Please,
this time around remain absent from this group permanently. If you
return we must conclude that your opinion of this group was wrong.
We all know that that won't happen because you could not possibly
be wrong.

Please stay away, take your medicine, and write you own book.
Posted to alt.home.repair

evodawg wrote in
:

Use to come in here a lot now I remembered why I stopped. It's a waste
of time and effort. You people know everything, so why do you ask
stupid questions when you have the stupid answers? Your not worth the
effort! Have better things to do then waste my time with ungrateful
morons and know it alls that have never lifted a hammer. Good luck!

Hey Evodawg. If that is you posting and not a forgery, I notice it was
posted at 3am. Get half tanked Sat night and decide to do some posting?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Use to come in here a lot now I remembered why I stopped. It's a waste of
time and effort. You people know everything, so why do you ask stupid
questions when you have the stupid answers? Your not worth the effort! Have
better things to do then waste my time with ungrateful morons and know it
alls that have never lifted a hammer. Good luck!

Three strikes, your out. Let's see: 29 posts in '05, 6 posts in '08
and 56 posts in '09!

It takes you 4 years to figure out this group is not perfect?! And you
have "Once Again" Killfiled the group.

When you find the PERFECT group, don't join it. It won't be perfect
anymore. I bet you found the PERFECT place to worship, but when you
joined it was not perfect anymore.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon 25 May 2009 12:00:30a, evodawg told us...

Use to come in here a lot now I remembered why I stopped. It's a waste of
time and effort. You people know everything, so why do you ask stupid
questions when you have the stupid answers? Your not worth the effort! Have
better things to do then waste my time with ungrateful morons and know it
alls that have never lifted a hammer. Good luck!

Definitely your loss and, with that attitude, probably our gain.

You'll never find the *perfect* newsgroup, and Usenet isn't for everyone.

--
Wayne Boatwright
The poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Let me see if I understand the situation...

A guy gets upset and says he's leaving
and then there's a mass pile on of people saying good riddance
to a guy who isn't reading the trash talk.

WTF are you people thinking? Move on. He did.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:
Let me see if I understand the situation...

A guy gets upset and says he's leaving
and then there's a mass pile on of people saying good riddance
to a guy who isn't reading the trash talk.

WTF are you people thinking? Move on. He did.

Don't bet on it. On usenet, when somebody has a hissy fit and slams a
door on their way out, they usually wander back eventually. Just like
your teenage kid. And they usually listen from the other side of the
door, to make sure they got a reaction. People who truly move on just
vanish quietly.

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:
Let me see if I understand the situation...

A guy gets upset and says he's leaving
and then there's a mass pile on of people saying good riddance
to a guy who isn't reading the trash talk.

WTF are you people thinking? Move on. He did.

It's part of Usenet entertainment.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 25, 2:00*am, evodawg wrote:
Use to come in here a lot now I remembered why I stopped. It's a waste of
time and effort. You people know everything, so why do you ask stupid
questions when you have the stupid answers? Your not worth the effort! Have
better things to do then waste my time with ungrateful morons and know it
alls that have never lifted a hammer. *Good luck!
--

Actually, the people here know quite a bit. Whenever I was wrong on a
post, someone always set me straight on where I was wrong. No skin

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 25, 10:37*pm, aemeijers wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
Let me see if I understand the situation...

A guy gets upset and says he's leaving
and then there's a mass pile on of people saying good riddance
to a guy who isn't reading the trash talk.

WTF are you people thinking? *Move on. *He did.

Don't bet on it. On usenet, when somebody has a hissy fit and slams a
door on their way out, they usually wander back eventually. Just like
your teenage kid. And they usually listen from the other side of the
door, to make sure they got a reaction. People who truly move on just
vanish quietly.

This is as may be, but from the cheap seats it looks like a bunch of
high school girls ostracizing some kid for being uncool. The piling
on stuff is strictly bush league.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:
Let me see if I understand the situation...

A guy gets upset and says he's leaving
and then there's a mass pile on of people saying good riddance
to a guy who isn't reading the trash talk.

WTF are you people thinking? *Move on. *He did.

Don't bet on it. On usenet, when somebody has a hissy fit and slams a
door on their way out, they usually wander back eventually. Just like
your teenage kid. And they usually listen from the other side of the
door, to make sure they got a reaction. People who truly move on just
vanish quietly.

This is as may be, but from the cheap seats it looks like a bunch of
high school girls ostracizing some kid for being uncool. The piling
on stuff is strictly bush league.

It is not bush league.

It is intelligent. helpful people defending themselves from some
dipstick calling them uninteresting, and know it alls.

You don't like us, and you are leaving? Hit the road Jack.
Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:

Let me see if I understand the situation...

A guy gets upset and says he's leaving
and then there's a mass pile on of people saying good riddance
to a guy who isn't reading the trash talk.

WTF are you people thinking? *Move on. *He did.

Don't bet on it. On usenet, when somebody has a hissy fit and slams a
door on their way out, they usually wander back eventually. Just like
your teenage kid. And they usually listen from the other side of the
door, to make sure they got a reaction. People who truly move on just
vanish quietly.

This is as may be, but from the cheap seats it looks like a bunch of
high school girls ostracizing some kid for being uncool. *The piling
on stuff is strictly bush league.

It is not bush league. *

Yes, it is.

It is intelligent. helpful people defending themselves from some
dipstick calling them uninteresting, and know it alls.

No, it is people disputing someone's experiences and opinion (whether
rightfully or wrongfully, they are still his experiences and
opinions), beating up on him, hurting his feelings, then he lashes
out, hurts your feelings, and then the piling on started. Which part
of that seems intelligent or helpful to you?

You don't like us, and you are leaving? *Hit the road Jack.

Hey, no one is asking you to play pattycake with everyone and sing
Kumbaya. I'm asking what purpose it serves to yell at someone that is
walking out the door. Right, none.

I'm just hoping this doesn't cause any BFF hard feelings and the spat
doesn't end up on MySpace or Twitter.

Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

On May 25, 3:00*am, evodawg wrote:
Use to come in here a lot now I remembered why I stopped. It's a waste of
time and effort. You people know everything, so why do you ask stupid
questions when you have the stupid answers? Your not worth the effort! Have
better things to do then waste my time with ungrateful morons and know it
alls that have never lifted a hammer. *Good luck!
--

Shall I call a press conference, sir?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hey, no one is asking you to play pattycake with everyone and sing
Kumbaya. I'm asking what purpose it serves to yell at someone that is
walking out the door. Right, none.

He was throwing a punch as he walked out the door...........The
purpose of these comments are to show evodawg how universally
his attitude about this group is disputed, and because he didn't leave
silently he is fair game for if nothing else entertainment.
Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:
*The piling on stuff is strictly bush league.

you know this is USENET, right? USENET and the Intartubes are the very
epitome of bush league, selfish, whiny, arrogant, narcissistic,
immature, depraved...

Folks like evodawg are par for the course, and yes, should be ignored
but sometimes ya just gotta vent a bit at someone who insults you.

I'm grateful that places like this group occasionally have something
productive come out of them. Take a look at 4chan or Fark.com and see
where the stink lies.

By the way, evodawg, did someone in this group kill your puppy that
you're this hostile? (And please note the correct usage of "your" and
"you're".)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 26, 11:36*am, Kyle wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
*The piling on stuff is strictly bush league.

you know this is USENET, right? USENET and the Intartubes are the very
epitome of bush league, selfish, whiny, arrogant, narcissistic,
immature, depraved...

....and that is what attracts you?

Folks like evodawg are par for the course, and yes, should be ignored
but sometimes ya just gotta vent a bit at someone who insults you.

He didn't insult you. He insulted the people that insulted him. I
didn't see your moniker in the thread that set this off. If someone
calls a group of people a-holes, do you automatically think, "Hey,
he's talking about me!"?

I don't think the parting shot was the best way to handle it - on
either side - but venting on someone who left and piling on when the
guy doesn't even respond? That's just lame.

I'm grateful that places like this group occasionally have something
productive come out of them. Take a look at 4chan or Fark.com and see
where the stink lies.

Agreed. This is not a sewer like a bunch of other places, and that's
one of the things that bothers me about this thread. If I call you an
a-hole, are you? You are what you are and name calling doesn't change
that. It's punk ass stuff to pile on and it surprises me that people
that are usually above that stuff couldn't just let the guy go.

By the way, evodawg, did someone in this group kill your puppy that
you're this hostile? (And please note the correct usage of "your" and
"you're".)

That is a good point - not the last part as grammar and spelling
critiques are also lame - but the one before that. We have no idea
what is going on in the guy's life and no idea if there is anything
else that is setting him on edge.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote in message
You are what you are and name calling doesn't change
that.

The irony of that statement is probably missed on you.

We have no idea what is going on in the guy's life
and no idea if there is anything else that is setting
him on edge.

Nor do "we" care...

'dawg ****ed in the pond. If something swims up his urine stream and is
causing him enough discomfort to never do it again, so much the better. (And
don't kid yourself, he's reading EVERYTHING that's posted to his parting
shot.) Often the best lessons involve "ouch" and many times words _are_ the
best solution.

The Ranger

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 26, 12:46*pm, "The Ranger" wrote:
RicodJour wrote in message

You are what you are and name calling doesn't change
that.

The irony of that statement is probably missed on you.

Irony? I commented on the actions and behavior, not on the person.

We have no idea what is going on in the guy's life
and no idea if there is anything else that is setting
him on edge.

Nor do "we" care...

I do, so there is no we there.
No one here knows what is going on in the guy's life, so it is a we.
Pretty simple, really.

'dawg ****ed in the pond. If something swims up his urine stream and is
causing him enough discomfort to never do it again, so much the better.

Education by Candiru? Interesting. It also beggars the question, if
he ****ed in the pond, does everyone else ****ing make it less ****y?

(And
don't kid yourself, he's reading EVERYTHING that's posted to his parting
shot.) Often the best lessons involve "ouch" and many times words _are_ the
best solution.

Opinions vary on that, and it obviously depends on the choice of
words. For example, in your post you only misconstrued two words -
irony and we.
It's okay - "we" understand.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote in message

You are what you are and name calling doesn't change
that.

The irony of that statement is probably missed on you.

Irony? I commented on the actions and behavior, not
on the person.

I'll help with your education then.

Main Entry: IRONY

Pronunciation:
\'i-r?-ne also 'i(-?)r-ne\
Function:
noun
Inflected Form(s):
plural iro·nies
Etymology:
Latin ironia, from Greek eironia, from eiron dissembler
Date:
1502

1: a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed
in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit
questioning - called also Socratic irony
2 a: the use of words to express something other than and especially the
opposite of the literal meaning b: a usually humorous or sardonic literary
style or form characterized by irony c: an ironic expression or utterance
3 (1): incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the
normal or expected result (2): an event or result marked by such incongruity
b: incongruity between a situation developed in a drama and the accompanying
words or actions that is understood by the audience but not by the
characters in the play - called also dramatic irony tragic irony

We have no idea what is going on in the guy's life
and no idea if there is anything else that is setting
him on edge.

Nor do "we" care...

I do, so there is no we there.

You stand alone. Unless you're counting all the "I support you" emails that
have recently flooded your account...

No one here knows what is going on in the guy's life,
so it is a we. Pretty simple, really.

Again, I'm not arguing that it's not simply, really; no one -- beyond you --
cares what's going on in dawg's life. He jumped in the coals; let him get a
little scorched.

I look at it as closer to ****ing _on_ him not around him.

(And don't kid yourself, he's reading EVERYTHING that's
posted to his parting shot.) Often the best lessons involve
"ouch" and many times words _are_ the best solution.

Opinions vary on that, and it obviously depends on the choice of
words.

As it's always been it always shall be.

For example, in your post you only misconstrued two
words - irony and we.

Nah. I chose those with care.

The Ranger

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 26, 12:05*pm, RicodJour wrote:

*** snip ***

He didn't insult you. *He insulted the people that insulted him. *I
didn't see your moniker in the thread that set this off. *If someone
calls a group of people a-holes, do you automatically think, "Hey,
he's talking about me!"?

If I open a door into a room that contains a group of people and begin
a chucking a bunch of insults, using lines like "You are morons" "You
are a bunch of know-it alls" "You are a waste of my time" would you
assume that I am insulting a specific individual/a subset of the group
or would you assume that I was addressing the group in it's entirety?

The Dawgster started this thread by opening the door and spewing at
the group. He did not include any specific monikers - but more
importantly, he didn't add any words to the effect of "You know who I
mean" or "Not all of you, but you know who you are."

Therefore, we are perfectly within our rights to assume that he meant
to insult each and every one of us and therefore have to right to
defend ourselves, should we so choose.

*** snip ***
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 26, 3:00*pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On May 26, 12:05*pm, RicodJour wrote:

He didn't insult you. *He insulted the people that insulted him. *I
didn't see your moniker in the thread that set this off. *If someone
calls a group of people a-holes, do you automatically think, "Hey,
he's talking about me!"?

If I open a door into a room that contains a group of people and begin
a chucking a bunch of insults, using lines like "You are morons" "You
are a bunch of know-it alls" "You are a waste of my time" would you
assume that I am insulting a specific individual/a subset of the group
or would you assume that I was addressing the group in it's entirety?

Okay, let's use your analogy. If a guy yells into a room, "Hey a-
hole!", I'm going to look at the guy, sure, and I'll be thinking,
"What's his problem?" Then I'd look over my shoulder to see who he
was talking to. I'm not going to starting screaming back at the guy.

Generally, unless I am specifically singled out, I find it pretty
funny when people get their knickers in a twist. It is laughable,
isn't it? It's not like Usenet is real life, not like the random
people you meet here are affecting your life (unless you want them to
and give them that power).

The Dawgster started this thread by opening the door and spewing at
the group. He did not include any specific monikers - but more
importantly, he didn't add any words to the effect of "You know who I
mean" or "Not all of you, but you know who you are."

See above.

Therefore, we are perfectly within our rights to assume that he meant
to insult each and every one of us and therefore have to right to
defend ourselves, should we so choose.

Defend...? Well, by all means then. Keyboards at dawn? Have you
selected your second?

I have a general rule of thumb. If someone is trying to irritate or
insult you, don't let them.

Suppose the guy is reading all of this - you don't think he'd find it
funny that all these people are getting insulted by what he said and
taking umbrage? He's pulled your strings as effectively as his were
pulled. If you want to be a puppet, feel free.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat Pat is offline

On May 26, 3:58*pm, RicodJour wrote:
[...]

I think of it more as the team-cookout after the soccer game on
Sunday. Everyone is standing around talking and eating and from a
short distance away you hear a kid yell "Hey Mom" (Good for me they
never yell "Hey Dad"). All of the women perk up, wonder if it's their
kid, and hope that it isn't. 92% of the Moms get instant relief
knowing it's not for them. Only 1 finds out its for her.

Same with the newsgroup. You know whether its directed towards you or
not.

Pat.

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Bad analogy on your part. A-hole is singular. I'd also be curious as
to who he is talking to, 'cuz I'd be damn sure it wasn't me.

In this case, he used plural words like "people" and "morons" thus the
assumption is he's talking to the group.

Generally, unless I am specifically singled out, I find it pretty
funny when people get their knickers in a twist. *It is laughable,
isn't it? *It's not like Usenet is real life, not like the random
people you meet here are affecting your life (unless you want them to
and give them that power).

Look back through the thread and you'll find nary a response from me
to the OP. I was responding to you, and only to one specific item.

The Dawgster started this thread by opening the door and spewing at
the group. He did not include any specific monikers - but more
importantly, he didn't add any words to the effect of "You know who I
mean" or "Not all of you, but you know who you are."

See above.

Right back at 'cha.

Therefore, we are perfectly within our rights to assume that he meant
to insult each and every one of us and therefore have to right to
defend ourselves, should we so choose.

Defend...? *Well, by all means then. *Keyboards at dawn? *Have you
selected your second?

As my second I choose my trusty companion, my mouse.

I have a general rule of thumb. *If someone is trying to irritate or
insult you, don't let them.

Same, same...except when I'm sure I can irritate them back. That's
kinda fun!

Suppose the guy is reading all of this - you don't think he'd find it
funny that all these people are getting insulted by what he said and
taking umbrage? *He's pulled your strings as effectively as his were
pulled. *If you want to be a puppet, feel free.

See above...I'm responding to something you said, not to the OP. My
string is intact.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 26, 4:23*pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

Or just several people. English is an inexact language.

Generally, unless I am specifically singled out, I find it pretty
funny when people get their knickers in a twist. *It is laughable,
isn't it? *It's not like Usenet is real life, not like the random
people you meet here are affecting your life (unless you want them to
and give them that power).

Look back through the thread and you'll find nary a response from me
to the OP. I was responding to you, and only to one specific item.

You...? Is that singular or plural?

The Dawgster started this thread by opening the door and spewing at
the group. He did not include any specific monikers - but more
importantly, he didn't add any words to the effect of "You know who I
mean" or "Not all of you, but you know who you are."

See above.

Right back at 'cha.

Therefore, we are perfectly within our rights to assume that he meant
to insult each and every one of us and therefore have to right to
defend ourselves, should we so choose.

Defend...? *Well, by all means then. *Keyboards at dawn? *Have you
selected your second?

As my second I choose my trusty companion, my mouse.

Trackballs rule!

I have a general rule of thumb. *If someone is trying to irritate or
insult you, don't let them.

Same, same...except when I'm sure I can irritate them back. That's
kinda fun!

Well, that goes without saying.

Suppose the guy is reading all of this - you don't think he'd find it
funny that all these people are getting insulted by what he said and
taking umbrage? *He's pulled your strings as effectively as his were
pulled. *If you want to be a puppet, feel free.

See above...I'm responding to something you said, not to the OP. My
string is intact.

It seems we have more or less the same modus - no arguments here.

Well, that's all I have to say on that. Thread and case closed, far
as I am concerned.
Any puppets who want to keep on piling on, feel free to add your
comments below.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I have a general rule of thumb. If someone is trying to irritate or
insult you, don't let them.

Then why do you continue this thread? It is YOU that is not letting it
die.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
evodawg wrote:

Use to come in here a lot now I remembered why I stopped. It's a waste of
time and effort. You people know everything, so why do you ask stupid
questions when you have the stupid answers? Your not worth the effort! Have
better things to do then waste my time with ungrateful morons and know it
alls that have never lifted a hammer. Good luck!

We're sorry that you found your experience here did not meet your
expectations. We do have a 98.2% satisfaction rating among our
subscribers, but we realize that we cannot realistically meet the needs
of every member.

We have valued your contributions throughout the years, and many others
yet to come will no doubt take comfort and solace in the archived copies
of your erudite and lucid writings. You will be sadly missed.

Thanks very kindly for your well-wishes. We extend our most sincere
"good luck" to you as well, and hope that your virtual travels will
bring joy to your life in myriad large and small ways.

If at some time in the future you would care to revisit our humble
group, we'd all be delighted to see you again.

Sincerely,
Customer Service
A.H.R.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 27, 10:37*am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,

*evodawg wrote:
[...]

Let me speak to your supervisor.

Nobody - and I mean *nobody* - speaks that nicely to me and gets away
with it. I want a CSR that get's nasty and starts yelling and
screaming. How can I be upset when you are being so nice to me? Get
your supervisor on the line and I won't take"Yes" - err - I mean -
"No" for an answer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

*evodawg wrote:
[...]

Next you'll want a CSR based in the United States!

killfiled Roger UK diy 8 June 1st 06 11:44 PM
New Newsgroup? Don Stauffer Metalworking 31 February 1st 06 07:43 PM
About this Newsgroup.... Frank B. Home Repair 2 December 10th 05 02:22 AM
OT. Is there a PC newsgroup? David Lang UK diy 38 August 17th 05 11:30 AM
Right newsgroup? Guess who Woodworking 9 October 15th 04 07:05 PM