Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default This Newsgroup has Once Again been KillFiled

In article , "HeyBub" wrote:
evodawg wrote:
Use to come in here a lot now I remembered why I stopped. It's a
waste of time and effort. You people know everything, so why do you
ask stupid questions when you have the stupid answers? Your not worth
the effort! Have better things to do then waste my time with
ungrateful morons and know it alls that have never lifted a hammer.
Good luck!

Inasmuch as you've only contributed TWO posts to this group (one was the
single word "nonsense"

Actually, that was me -- responding to one of his posts. I stand by that
description.