Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank B.

Default About this Newsgroup....

I come here occasionally to read the posts and every now and then I have a
question or two. But how can this group be so pure and devoid of SPAM?
Other specialty groups I have seen are loaded with it.

Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour

Frank B. wrote:
I come here occasionally to read the posts and every now and then I have a
question or two. But how can this group be so pure and devoid of SPAM?
Other specialty groups I have seen are loaded with it.

Part of the reason is that we're affiliated with alt.wackos.with.guns
and comp.newsgroup.post.tracers Good combination. We hack 'em, we
whack 'em.

Posted to alt.home.repair
chickenwing

Frank B. wrote:
I come here occasionally to read the posts and every now and then I have a
question or two. But how can this group be so pure and devoid of SPAM?
Other specialty groups I have seen are loaded with it.

This is the worst trolling I've seen yet!

I gotta hand it to you

NEWSGROUP "SPAM" - No Such Thing. Newsgroups are public. [email protected] Home Repair 7 October 25th 05 09:09 PM
Newsgroup trolls SteveB Home Repair 4 October 6th 05 09:10 PM
ATF Groggy Woodworking 0 August 2nd 05 10:15 AM
rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 1 of 10 - General Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 0 April 1st 05 08:29 AM
How to fight Newsgroup SPAM Stormin Mormonn Home Repair 7 November 27th 03 05:23 AM