DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   About this Newsgroup.... (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/134970-about-newsgroup.html)

Frank B. December 10th 05 02:18 AM

About this Newsgroup....

I come here occasionally to read the posts and every now and then I have a
question or two. But how can this group be so pure and devoid of SPAM?
Other specialty groups I have seen are loaded with it.

RicodJour December 10th 05 02:21 AM

About this Newsgroup....

Frank B. wrote:
I come here occasionally to read the posts and every now and then I have a
question or two. But how can this group be so pure and devoid of SPAM?
Other specialty groups I have seen are loaded with it.

Part of the reason is that we're affiliated with alt.wackos.with.guns
and comp.newsgroup.post.tracers Good combination. We hack 'em, we
whack 'em.

chickenwing December 10th 05 02:22 AM

About this Newsgroup....

Frank B. wrote:
I come here occasionally to read the posts and every now and then I have a
question or two. But how can this group be so pure and devoid of SPAM?
Other specialty groups I have seen are loaded with it.

This is the worst trolling I've seen yet!

I gotta hand it to you