Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default This Newsgroup has Once Again been KillFiled

On May 25, 10:37*pm, aemeijers wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
Let me see if I understand the situation...

A guy gets upset and says he's leaving
and then there's a mass pile on of people saying good riddance
to a guy who isn't reading the trash talk.

WTF are you people thinking? *Move on. *He did.

Don't bet on it. On usenet, when somebody has a hissy fit and slams a
door on their way out, they usually wander back eventually. Just like
your teenage kid. And they usually listen from the other side of the
door, to make sure they got a reaction. People who truly move on just
vanish quietly.

This is as may be, but from the cheap seats it looks like a bunch of
high school girls ostracizing some kid for being uncool. The piling
on stuff is strictly bush league.