Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default This Newsgroup has Once Again been KillFiled

In article ,
evodawg wrote:

Use to come in here a lot now I remembered why I stopped. It's a waste of
time and effort. You people know everything, so why do you ask stupid
questions when you have the stupid answers? Your not worth the effort! Have
better things to do then waste my time with ungrateful morons and know it
alls that have never lifted a hammer. Good luck!

We're sorry that you found your experience here did not meet your
expectations. We do have a 98.2% satisfaction rating among our
subscribers, but we realize that we cannot realistically meet the needs
of every member.

We have valued your contributions throughout the years, and many others
yet to come will no doubt take comfort and solace in the archived copies
of your erudite and lucid writings. You will be sadly missed.

Thanks very kindly for your well-wishes. We extend our most sincere
"good luck" to you as well, and hope that your virtual travels will
bring joy to your life in myriad large and small ways.

If at some time in the future you would care to revisit our humble
group, we'd all be delighted to see you again.

Sincerely,
Customer Service
A.H.R.