Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger

Default killfiled

I have just had a look at my killfile log and was struck by the
preponderance of Bacon. He seems to have taken over from Dribble as the
chief purveyor of verbal diarrhea, For the record there were 660 entries
of which Dribble accounted for 105, Weatherlawyer 43 and Heliotripe
Smith 1. The remaining 511 were Bacons contribution for just one month.

--
Roger Chapman
Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Roger wrote:
The remaining 511 were Bacons contribution for
just one month.

Thats a substantial amount of *ALE* consumed. ;-)

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
RedOnRed

"Roger" wrote in message
k...
I have just had a look at my killfile log and was struck by the
preponderance of Bacon. He seems to have taken over from Dribble as the
chief purveyor of verbal diarrhea, For the record there were 660 entries
of which Dribble accounted for 105, Weatherlawyer 43 and Heliotripe
Smith 1. The remaining 511 were Bacons contribution for just one month.

--
Roger Chapman

Do you long to be Peter Snow?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matt

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 19:15:21 +0100, Roger
wrote:

I have just had a look at my killfile log and was struck by the
preponderance of Bacon. He seems to have taken over from Dribble as the
chief purveyor of verbal diarrhea, For the record there were 660 entries
of which Dribble accounted for 105, Weatherlawyer 43 and Heliotripe
Smith 1. The remaining 511 were Bacons contribution for just one month.

Bacon is in my killfile too but he's the only group entry. Maybe its
just an illusion but Dribble sometimes seems to be almost making sense
these days. Looks like his treatment is working

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

"RedOnRed" wrote in message

"Roger" wrote in message
k...
I have just had a look at my killfile log and was struck by the
preponderance of Bacon. He seems to have taken over from Dribble as the
chief purveyor of verbal diarrhea, For the record there were 660 entries
of which Dribble accounted for 105, Weatherlawyer 43 and Heliotripe
Smith 1. The remaining 511 were Bacons contribution for just one month.

--
Roger Chapman

Do you long to be Peter Snow?

He longs to have brains.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
. uk...
Roger wrote:
The remaining 511 were Bacons contribution for
just one month.

Thats a substantial amount of *ALE* consumed. ;-)

Roger is from Essex you know.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm

Matt wrote:

just an illusion but Dribble sometimes seems to be almost making sense
these days. Looks like his treatment is working

Keep it down, but he seems to have bu**ered off lately ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , Matt
writes
wrote:

I have just had a look at my killfile log and was struck by the
preponderance of Bacon. He seems to have taken over from Dribble as the
chief purveyor of verbal diarrhea, For the record there were 660 entries
of which Dribble accounted for 105, Weatherlawyer 43 and Heliotripe
Smith 1. The remaining 511 were Bacons contribution for just one month.

Bacon is in my killfile too but he's the only group entry. Maybe its
just an illusion but Dribble sometimes seems to be almost making sense
these days. Looks like his treatment is working

Well enough that he's gone quiet again

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

wrote:

I have just had a look at my killfile log and was struck by the
preponderance of Bacon. He seems to have taken over from Dribble as the
chief purveyor of verbal diarrhea, For the record there were 660 entries
of which Dribble accounted for 105, Weatherlawyer 43 and Heliotripe
Smith 1. The remaining 511 were Bacons contribution for just one month.

Bacon is in my killfile too

Lord Hall, will you put me in your killfile too.