Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matt

Default killfiled

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 19:15:21 +0100, Roger
wrote:

I have just had a look at my killfile log and was struck by the
preponderance of Bacon. He seems to have taken over from Dribble as the
chief purveyor of verbal diarrhea, For the record there were 660 entries
of which Dribble accounted for 105, Weatherlawyer 43 and Heliotripe
Smith 1. The remaining 511 were Bacons contribution for just one month.

Bacon is in my killfile too but he's the only group entry. Maybe its
just an illusion but Dribble sometimes seems to be almost making sense
these days. Looks like his treatment is working