Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default This Newsgroup has Once Again been KillFiled

On May 26, 11:36*am, Kyle wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
*The piling on stuff is strictly bush league.

you know this is USENET, right? USENET and the Intartubes are the very
epitome of bush league, selfish, whiny, arrogant, narcissistic,
immature, depraved...

....and that is what attracts you?

Folks like evodawg are par for the course, and yes, should be ignored
but sometimes ya just gotta vent a bit at someone who insults you.

He didn't insult you. He insulted the people that insulted him. I
didn't see your moniker in the thread that set this off. If someone
calls a group of people a-holes, do you automatically think, "Hey,
he's talking about me!"?

I don't think the parting shot was the best way to handle it - on
either side - but venting on someone who left and piling on when the
guy doesn't even respond? That's just lame.

I'm grateful that places like this group occasionally have something
productive come out of them. Take a look at 4chan or Fark.com and see
where the stink lies.

Agreed. This is not a sewer like a bunch of other places, and that's
one of the things that bothers me about this thread. If I call you an
a-hole, are you? You are what you are and name calling doesn't change
that. It's punk ass stuff to pile on and it surprises me that people
that are usually above that stuff couldn't just let the guy go.

By the way, evodawg, did someone in this group kill your puppy that
you're this hostile? (And please note the correct usage of "your" and
"you're".)

That is a good point - not the last part as grammar and spelling
critiques are also lame - but the one before that. We have no idea
what is going on in the guy's life and no idea if there is anything
else that is setting him on edge.