Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default A Whois client for anyone interested in tracing the trolls pollutings.e.d

All thanks to the guys at geektools.com.

Their site has an online Whois if you prefer not to use this.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Meat Plow wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

All thanks to the guys at geektools.com.

Their site has an online Whois if you prefer not to use this.

What about those who don't use windows?

Not my problem really. My impression is that Linux users are already aware of
this stuff.

And what good is a whois going to do? Nothing.

I suggest you re-read the thread title. I hope that should explain it.

Regards, Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Meat Plow wrote:

And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
so as a reaction to your idiocy.

It has zilch to do with me.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Eeyore wrote:

Meat Plow wrote:

And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
so as a reaction to your idiocy.

It has zilch to do with me.

Graham

Kind of like all of humanity?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Eeyore wrote:

Meat Plow wrote:

And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
so as a reaction to your idiocy.

It has zilch to do with me.

It has much to do with you; netcops are not well liked.

--
~coyote

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
so as a reaction to your idiocy.

It has zilch to do with me.

Kind of like all of humanity?

In fact I deliberately did not respond to the k00ks. Even now I haven't raised
an abuse report but I doubt that'll be for long. If they don't go it's open
season on k00ks.

Graham

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

coyote wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
so as a reaction to your idiocy.

It has zilch to do with me.

It has much to do with you; netcops are not well liked.

Tough really.

I can live with it. I haven't had any desire (nor need) to kop anyone for 3-4
years or more but you and your stupid mates have changed all that.

You won't forget me, that much is for sure.

OTOH you could shove off now and save us all an unpleasant time.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Meat Plow wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
so as a reaction to your idiocy.

It has zilch to do with me.

Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

I have kept totally and completely out of this until a few hours ago when it
became clear that the fucjers in a.u.k were out of control.

Consider yourself an enemy of s.e.d

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.hackers.malicious

Eeyore wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
so as a reaction to your idiocy.
It has zilch to do with me.

Kind of like all of humanity?

In fact I deliberately did not respond to the k00ks. Even now I haven't raised
an abuse report but I doubt that'll be for long.

Oh please, do "raise" one. And then post it for us.

--
~coyote
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Eeyore wrote:

Meat Plow wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
so as a reaction to your idiocy.

It has zilch to do with me.

Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

I have kept totally and completely out of this until a few hours ago when it
became clear that the fucjers in a.u.k were out of control.

Consider yourself an enemy of s.e.d

Graham

You don't speak for SED. In fact, you don't even speak for yourself.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Eeyore wrote:

coyote wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
so as a reaction to your idiocy.
It has zilch to do with me.

It has much to do with you; netcops are not well liked.

Tough really.

So it does have to do with you?

I can live with it. I haven't had any desire (nor need) to kop anyone for 3-4
years or more but you and your stupid mates have changed all that.

Im delighted we are giving you a chance to dust off your skillz, and
waiting breathlessly for the results.

You won't forget me, that much is for sure.

Possibly not, but I guarantee it will not be for the reasons you are
implying.

OTOH you could shove off now and save us all an unpleasant time.

I just popped some corn. You can't pay for entertainment like this.

--
~coyote
Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Lionel wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 01:13:26 -0400, coyote wrote:

Meat Plow wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 00:49:27 -0400, coyote wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
so as a reaction to your idiocy.
It has zilch to do with me.

It has much to do with you; netcops are not well liked.
Like I said he painted a rather large bulls eye on SED with his
netkkkoping ****.

Yeah. And then he keeps painting it bigger, and bigger, and bigger...

I was particularly impressed when he bolted on the the Xenon runway
strobe that projects "UDP!!11!!" into the night sky.

Kind of like the Bat Signal, only...different. It does bring creatures,
to be sure, but not just bats.

Personally I couldn't give a **** other than to laugh at
him

He is pretty amazingly stupid for being a man of his years.

but there are tons of kooks who takes this **** rather seriously.

I remember

grin

--
~coyote
Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Lionel wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
so as a reaction to your idiocy.
It has zilch to do with me.

It has much to do with you; netcops are not well liked.
Like I said he painted a rather large bulls eye on SED with his
netkkkoping ****.
Yeah. And then he keeps painting it bigger, and bigger, and bigger...
I was particularly impressed when he bolted on the the Xenon runway
strobe that projects "UDP!!11!!" into the night sky.

Kind of like the Bat Signal, only...different. It does bring creatures,
to be sure, but not just bats.

Well.... Some of us are a little batty.

It is better to have bats in the belfry or have it be empty?

--
~coyote
Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Lionel wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 01:08:59 -0400, coyote wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
coyote wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
so as a reaction to your idiocy.
It has zilch to do with me.
It has much to do with you; netcops are not well liked.
Tough really.

So it does have to do with you?

I can live with it. I haven't had any desire (nor need) to kop anyone for 3-4
years or more but you and your stupid mates have changed all that.

Im delighted we are giving you a chance to dust off your skillz, and
waiting breathlessly for the results.

You won't forget me, that much is for sure.

Possibly not, but I guarantee it will not be for the reasons you are
implying.

ROTFL!
Damn you, woman! I nearly fell off my chair!

grin

OTOH you could shove off now and save us all an unpleasant time.

I just popped some corn. You can't pay for entertainment like this.

Too true. I'll go get a few cases of beer - looks like this is going
to be a /big/ party.

Guinness, please.

--
~coyote
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

Meat Plow wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
so as a reaction to your idiocy.

It has zilch to do with me.

Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

I have kept totally and completely out of this until a few hours ago when it
became clear that the fucjers in a.u.k were out of control.

Consider yourself an enemy of s.e.d

You're not the spokesperson for SED but you are the real enemy here, not
me.

I've dome absolutely nothing.

Your bigotry betrays you.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
so as a reaction to your idiocy.

It has zilch to do with me.

Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

I have kept totally and completely out of this until a few hours ago when it
became clear that the fucjers in a.u.k were out of control.

Consider yourself an enemy of s.e.d

Graham

You don't speak for SED. In fact, you don't even speak for yourself.

Oh Lordy Lordy ! Is your second name GENIUS perchance ?

I'm even prepared to forget any disgreement with John Fields in the face of a
common enemy.

And you're not ?

Graham

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Lionel wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
coyote wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

[...]

You like Lindt *and* Guinness?

I was raised by civilized people

swoons

I'm in lurve!

*laugh*

Please tell me you also like garlic butter on your popcorn?

Yeah, I do. Butter/cinnamon sugar, also. (not at the same time!)

--
~coyote
Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Lionel wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
coyote wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

[...]

I wasn't, but I managed to overcome my upbringing.

Good on ya.

How do you feel about Taunton Cider?

swoons

I'm in lurve!

*laugh*

Damned if I know how I'm going to break the news to my girlfriend.

Same way I broke it to my boyfriend: read it to him with a chuckle and
have her roll her eyes at you

Please tell me you also like garlic butter on your popcorn?

Yeah, I do. Butter/cinnamon sugar, also. (not at the same time!)

drools

Okay, now all you need to do is send me some jam to knock Sharon out
of top spot in my "Hottest Grrls in Usenet" list.

Hah! I just planted 11 strawberries, and they are everbearing, which
means with any luck Ill have more than I know what to do with, all
summer. Jam may well happen, and if it does, Ill send you some. I
suspect Ill be sending a lot of people jam, if not this season, then the
next one. Strawberries have a way of...being aggressive.

hides from Sharon

Good luck.

--
~coyote
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 04:31:54 +0100, Eeyore
Gave us:

All thanks to the guys at geektools.com.

Their site has an online Whois if you prefer not to use this.

Graham

It does nothing to trace them, considering that they all post through
anonymous news servers which is as far as any trace would get.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.aratzio

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 00:25:37 -0400, Meat Plow
transparently proposed:

No need to do that, it was stupid the first time. You know what punk? You
make a lot of idiotic assumption. You'd be better off yapping less about
what you are clueless about. And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
so as a reaction to your idiocy. Maybe you should slink off somewhere for
a bit, maybe the retard flooding will notice and stop.

Without looking at even a single post in that sporge run I can guess
who is behind it. Easy enough to figure out, who has tried this
several times in the past with various newsgroups in hopes that they
will blame the denizens of AUK.

But then Eyesore believes his personal threat of a UDP caused a news
server to shut down. So I doubt silly things like facts or the truth
will matter to someone that delusional.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Eeyore wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
so as a reaction to your idiocy.

It has zilch to do with me.

Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

I have kept totally and completely out of this until a few hours ago when it
became clear that the fucjers in a.u.k were out of control.

Consider yourself an enemy of s.e.d

Graham

You don't speak for SED. In fact, you don't even speak for yourself.

Oh Lordy Lordy ! Is your second name GENIUS perchance ?

I'm even prepared to forget any disgreement with John Fields in the face of a
common enemy.

And you're not ?

Graham

Common enemy? Get real! If anything, you're one OF the enemy. You've
already done more damage to all of the electronics news groups than
they'll ever do.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

Meat Plow wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
so as a reaction to your idiocy.

It has zilch to do with me.

Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

I have kept totally and completely out of this until a few hours ago when it
became clear that the fucjers in a.u.k were out of control.

Consider yourself an enemy of s.e.d

You're not the spokesperson for SED but you are the real enemy here, not
me.

I've dome absolutely nothing.

You've advocated netkkkoping, and fought with just about everyone. You've
painted a nice bright red bulls eye on SED and caused kooks seeking
revenge upon you to flood SED.

Your bigotry betrays you.

Your lack of knowing what bigotry is embarrasses you.

Attention, Ladies:

Eeyore is going to destoy AUK, and I am in full support of her
efforts.

Please begin the destruction immediately.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

miguel wrote:

Meat Plow wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

[...]

Did you kneel before that autographed photo of OJ Simpson this morning,
crasstoad?

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.aratzio

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:35:21 GMT, Aratzio
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 00:25:37 -0400, Meat Plow
transparently proposed:

No need to do that, it was stupid the first time. You know what punk? You
make a lot of idiotic assumption. You'd be better off yapping less about
what you are clueless about. And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
so as a reaction to your idiocy. Maybe you should slink off somewhere for
a bit, maybe the retard flooding will notice and stop.

Without looking at even a single post in that sporge run I can guess
who is behind it. Easy enough to figure out, who has tried this
several times in the past with various newsgroups in hopes that they
will blame the denizens of AUK.

But then Eyesore believes his personal threat of a UDP caused a news
server to shut down. So I doubt silly things like facts or the truth
will matter to someone that delusional.

Don't make dem Electrik00ks angry. They're reporting us all to the
FBI. I just read it on their froup.

Jade

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.aratzio

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:05:18 -0400, Daedalus
transparently proposed:

wrote:

[...]

Good, I have not seen the local agent in a few months.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
miguel wrote:

Meat Plow wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

[...]

Did you kneel before that autographed photo of Daffy Duck this morning,
Deco?

HJ

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called Eeyore
stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:

: coyote wrote:
:
:: Eeyore wrote:
::: Meat Plow wrote:
:::
:::: And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
:::: so as a reaction to your idiocy.
:::
::: It has zilch to do with me.
::
:: It has much to do with you; netcops are not well liked.
:
: Tough really.
:
: I can live with it. I haven't had any desire (nor need) to kop anyone
: for 3-4 years or more but you and your stupid mates have changed all
: that.

didn't I amply demonstrate to you last time that netKKKopping always
backfires, graham?
these "stupid mates" people are my friends; you KKKop them, you'll have me
on yer case again and neither of us want that now do we?
:
: You won't forget me, that much is for sure.
:
: OTOH you could shove off now and save us all an unpleasant time.

OTOH you could always use yer killfile or develop some troll acceptance.
BTW for the record, I don't approve of hipcrime floods, I prefer more
subtle methods.
:
: Graham

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41 Most Hated Usenetizen Of All Time#1

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

If beauty is only skin deep, I must be inside out!
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"
bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Steve Leyland wrote:
Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called Eeyore
stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:

: coyote wrote:
:
:: Eeyore wrote:
::: Meat Plow wrote:
:::
:::: And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
:::: so as a reaction to your idiocy.
:::
::: It has zilch to do with me.
::
:: It has much to do with you; netcops are not well liked.
:
: Tough really.
:
: I can live with it. I haven't had any desire (nor need) to kop anyone
: for 3-4 years or more but you and your stupid mates have changed all
: that.

didn't I amply demonstrate to you last time that netKKKopping always
backfires, graham?
these "stupid mates" people are my friends; you KKKop them, you'll have me
on yer case again and neither of us want that now do we?

Oh, but my dear! He is convinced he has the Importance to be able to
shut down news servers, get them de-peered, and have people's accounts
canceled.

--
~coyote
Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called coyote

: Steve Leyland wrote:
:: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
:: Eeyore stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:
::
::: coyote wrote:
:::
:::: Eeyore wrote:
::::: Meat Plow wrote:
:::::
:::::: And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
:::::: so as a reaction to your idiocy.
:::::
::::: It has zilch to do with me.
::::
:::: It has much to do with you; netcops are not well liked.
:::
::: Tough really.
:::
::: I can live with it. I haven't had any desire (nor need) to kop
::: anyone for 3-4 years or more but you and your stupid mates have
::: changed all that.
::
:: didn't I amply demonstrate to you last time that netKKKopping always
:: backfires, graham?
:: these "stupid mates" people are my friends; you KKKop them, you'll
:: have me on yer case again and neither of us want that now do we?
:
: Oh, but my dear! He is convinced he has the Importance to be able to
: shut down news servers, get them de-peered, and have people's accounts
: canceled.

j00 appear to hace mis-spelled "Impotence".

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41 Most Hated Usenetizen Of All Time#1
Top Asshole on the Net#4 Usenet Ruiner#11 Lits Slut#1
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

It's hard for me to say what's right, when all I wanna do is wrong.
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"
bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

: Steve Leyland wrote:
:: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
:: Eeyore stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:
::
::: coyote wrote:
:::
:::: Eeyore wrote:
::::: Meat Plow wrote:
:::::
[...]

I already made that joke in an earlier thread, though. Repetition is the
sign of a lack of imagination, is it not?

--
~coyote

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Turnpike.3

--
Tony Williams.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.aratzio

In article ,
Aratzio wrote:

Turnpike.4

--
Tony Williams.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,alt.usenet.kooks

Tony Williams wrote:

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Turnpike.3

Is there a point to this?

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite
rigid airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and
ice cold beer."
-- Brad Guth, bigoted racist
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Tue, 01 May 2007 10:21:30 +0100, Tony Williams
Gave us:

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Turnpike.3

Dude... You're ****ing retarded.

By adding the kooktard group, you are actually contributing to the
bull**** as well, dumb****.