Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
coyote coyote is offline

Default A Whois client for anyone interested in tracing the trollspolluting s.e.d

Steve Leyland wrote:
Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called Eeyore
stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:

: coyote wrote:
:
:: Eeyore wrote:
::: Meat Plow wrote:
:::
:::: And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
:::: so as a reaction to your idiocy.
:::
::: It has zilch to do with me.
::
:: It has much to do with you; netcops are not well liked.
:
: Tough really.
:
: I can live with it. I haven't had any desire (nor need) to kop anyone
: for 3-4 years or more but you and your stupid mates have changed all
: that.

didn't I amply demonstrate to you last time that netKKKopping always
backfires, graham?
these "stupid mates" people are my friends; you KKKop them, you'll have me
on yer case again and neither of us want that now do we?

Oh, but my dear! He is convinced he has the Importance to be able to
shut down news servers, get them de-peered, and have people's accounts
canceled.

--
~coyote