Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
coyote coyote is offline

Default A Whois client for anyone interested in tracing the trollspolluting s.e.d

Steve Leyland wrote:
Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called coyote
stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:

: Steve Leyland wrote:
:: Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
:: Eeyore stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:
::
::: coyote wrote:
:::
:::: Eeyore wrote:
::::: Meat Plow wrote:
:::::
:::::: And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
:::::: so as a reaction to your idiocy.
:::::
::::: It has zilch to do with me.
::::
:::: It has much to do with you; netcops are not well liked.
:::
::: Tough really.
:::
::: I can live with it. I haven't had any desire (nor need) to kop
::: anyone for 3-4 years or more but you and your stupid mates have
::: changed all that.
::
:: didn't I amply demonstrate to you last time that netKKKopping always
:: backfires, graham?
:: these "stupid mates" people are my friends; you KKKop them, you'll
:: have me on yer case again and neither of us want that now do we?
:
: Oh, but my dear! He is convinced he has the Importance to be able to
: shut down news servers, get them de-peered, and have people's accounts
: canceled.

j00 appear to hace mis-spelled "Impotence".

I already made that joke in an earlier thread, though. Repetition is the
sign of a lack of imagination, is it not?

--
~coyote