Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
coyote coyote is offline

Default A Whois client for anyone interested in tracing the trollspolluting s.e.d

Lionel wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 02:24:54 -0400, coyote spat on
Rhonda Lea Kirk, then wrote:

Lionel wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 02:14:23 -0400, coyote wrote:

Lionel wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 01:08:59 -0400, coyote wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
coyote wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:

And I imagine whoever is flooding SED does
so as a reaction to your idiocy.
It has zilch to do with me.
It has much to do with you; netcops are not well liked.
Tough really.
So it does have to do with you?

I can live with it. I haven't had any desire (nor need) to kop anyone for 3-4
years or more but you and your stupid mates have changed all that.
Im delighted we are giving you a chance to dust off your skillz, and
waiting breathlessly for the results.

You won't forget me, that much is for sure.
Possibly not, but I guarantee it will not be for the reasons you are
implying.
ROTFL!
Damn you, woman! I nearly fell off my chair!
grin

OTOH you could shove off now and save us all an unpleasant time.
I just popped some corn. You can't pay for entertainment like this.
Too true. I'll go get a few cases of beer - looks like this is going
to be a /big/ party.

Guinness, please.
You like Lindt *and* Guinness?

I was raised by civilized people

I wasn't, but I managed to overcome my upbringing.

Good on ya.

How do you feel about Taunton Cider?

swoons

I'm in lurve!

*laugh*

Damned if I know how I'm going to break the news to my girlfriend.

Same way I broke it to my boyfriend: read it to him with a chuckle and
have her roll her eyes at you

Please tell me you also like garlic butter on your popcorn?

Yeah, I do. Butter/cinnamon sugar, also. (not at the same time!)

drools

Okay, now all you need to do is send me some jam to knock Sharon out
of top spot in my "Hottest Grrls in Usenet" list.

Hah! I just planted 11 strawberries, and they are everbearing, which
means with any luck Ill have more than I know what to do with, all
summer. Jam may well happen, and if it does, Ill send you some. I
suspect Ill be sending a lot of people jam, if not this season, then the
next one. Strawberries have a way of...being aggressive.

hides from Sharon

Good luck.

--
~coyote